PDA

View Full Version : Dexter fans - unite to evict Slimey Sam

jegmeister
15-08-2013, 12:03 AM
we now have a clear target for eviction. Hypocritical Slimey Sam who has played the victim and the self-righteous upholder of morality card tonight. Make him pay by kicking him out this Friday.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
15-08-2013, 12:04 AM
hear hear brother ;)

alex_front2
15-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Mods please merge similar threads

Scotty07
15-08-2013, 01:25 AM
If there is a realistic chance, I will try.;)

mercerm
15-08-2013, 01:27 AM
It's the only sensible option. Charlie, the twins and Sophie are unpopular on all polls and constitute no threat. Sam is the target.

the_answers
15-08-2013, 01:29 AM
Absolutely !

Another thing...

Some people say it's good he's gotten close to the twins but is it any co-incidence he said he thinks they're his biggest rivals in the house ?

I told you all along Sam should be evicted.
So pleased people are starting to see sense ! :)

Issac
15-08-2013, 01:54 AM
Sam is a threat to Gina and Dexter - should be Ginxter United

jet
15-08-2013, 01:59 AM
we now have a clear target for eviction. Hypocritical Slimey Sam who has played the victim and the self-righteous upholder of morality card tonight. Make him pay by kicking him out this Friday.

It's hysterical that Dexter fans are calling Sam 'slimey'. Sorry, but the irony of that made me nearly choke on my nightcap. :joker:

the_answers
15-08-2013, 02:01 AM
I'm not a Dexter fan, I'm a Gina fan.

Kyle
15-08-2013, 02:03 AM
It's hysterical that Dexter fans are calling Sam 'slimey'. Sorry, but the irony of that made me nearly choke on my nightcap. :joker:

It's great really, they're good at this. As soon as a housemate is perceived as a threat to their Deity then operation call him every name under the sun is wheeled out. Phase 2 is say completely outrageous things like "Sam is greedy he wants all the money for himself and he tried to take it from them" till someone bites and then report them for getting annoyed.

Kizzy
15-08-2013, 02:03 AM
I'm just glad it was a twist, when he was waiting for the announcement that he was leaving with £88'800 I swear he came in his pants!

JTM45
15-08-2013, 02:12 AM
You'd better watch it again Kizzy because he actually looked GUTTED when he was the last to open his case and he knew that he'd picked the lowest amount and he might actually be leaving! He was ecstatic when they announced it was a lie and that he would be immune from eviction!

I think now, with only a day or so of voting before Friday's eviction Sam could be in with a very good chance of leaving!
Sophie's, the twins, Sam's and Charlie's fans' votes are gonna' be all over the place as they won't have a clear target whereas when all of the Dexter and Gina fans (which there are clearly a LOT of) vote for the obvious target, Sam, i think he could really be in with a good chance of being evicted! Bye, bye Sam.:xyxwave:

Kizzy
15-08-2013, 02:21 AM
That's your opinion..... And like I said I have had my suspicions for a while that someone has a vested interest in this guy winning. It would be the equivalent of betting on a 3 legged horse in the grand national in the early weeks they would have got fantastic odds.....
And they have made it so.
Dexter just wanted the money but nope he had to stay....

the_answers
15-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Sam is a threat to Gina and Dexter - should be Ginxter United
Yes, why not ?

If Dexter fans can forgive a small handful of Gina fans, then we can bury this silly hatchet, unite and DO THIS ! :)

jet
15-08-2013, 02:40 AM
You'd better watch it again Kizzy because he actually looked GUTTED when he was the last to open his case and he knew that he'd picked the lowest amount and he might actually be leaving! He was ecstatic when they announced it was a lie and that he would be immune from eviction!

I think now, with only a day or so of voting before Friday's eviction Sam could be in with a very good chance of leaving!
Sophie's, the twins, Sam's and Charlie's fans' votes are gonna' be all over the place as they won't have a clear target whereas when all of the Dexter and Gina fans (which there are clearly a LOT of) vote for the obvious target, Sam, i think he could really be in with a good chance of being evicted! Bye, bye Sam.:xyxwave:

He pretended to look gutted but his true feelings showed whenever BB said 'however this is a lie'. Watch his eyes when this is said. They dart about in panic. That is a clear giveaway that he knows he has gambled and lost and he's ****ting himself that someone else is going to get the money. But who? who? Judy James will have a field day with this one - mark my words.
This is further confirmed when he can't hide his relief at being told he was the 'least greedy' (lol) and he was safe from eviction.
Dexter has damaged himself with the public with this one. In the video, it is perfectly clear that there were at least 3 numbers in the 90k region still left. There could have been more - his body hides part of the board.
Oh Dexter - I thought you were okay, but no more. If you had admitted you had wanted to walk with the money I'd have more respect for you.

Patrick
15-08-2013, 02:43 AM
Been there, done that, 40 times. No one was on board. So no.

Kizzy
15-08-2013, 02:45 AM
He pretended to look gutted but his true feelings showed whenever BB said 'however this is a lie'. Watch his eyes when this is said. They dart about in panic. That is a clear giveaway that he knows he has gambled and lost and he's ****ting himself that someone else is going to get the money. But who? who? Judy James will have a field day with this one - mark my words.
This is further confirmed when he can't hide his relief at being told he was the 'least greedy' (lol) and he was safe from eviction.
Dexter has damaged himself with the public with this one. In the video, it is perfectly clear that there were at least 3 numbers in the 90k region still left. There could have been more - his body hides part of the board.
Oh Dexter - I thought you were okay, but no more. If you had admitted you had wanted to walk with the money I'd have more respect for you.

Exactly!! I agree totally :D
All the really high numbers were at one end and the camera angle was very strangely blocking the view of which amounts were still available.....
Sussed.

edemobong
15-08-2013, 02:48 AM
Sam hasnt done anything wrong, Dexter was playing a game and Sam called him out on it, so I dont get what the fuss is about.

edemobong
15-08-2013, 02:54 AM
You lot are so obsessed with Dexter its unbelievable. He was so selfish and greedy to try and make away with almost all of the price money, leaving nothing for the winner. He did the wrong thing, especially after all the "I have been on a journey and I would love to stay" seromon he gives. Sam called him out on his game playing and for that I really hope and pray that Sam wins, he is a very honest guy and deserves to win.

Patrick
15-08-2013, 02:59 AM
Sam hasnt done anything wrong, Dexter was playing a game and Sam called him out on it, so I dont get what the fuss is about.

1. It's a game show, he's meant and encouraged to play a game.

2. Sam is a dull bastard.

3. We're FED UP TO THE NECK of people like you voting housemates like him who have done absolutely NOTHING ALL SUMMER - as our winner, especially in houses like this, BB10, BB13 and BB9 where the casts have been brilliant.

4. Dexter and Gina have carried BB14 for weeks on their back, and still made it a great series - Sam has went about 45 highlight shows out of 60, without speaking more than a word.

5. Sam will win because he's deaf, IMO that's absolutely pathetic and sickening and the fact the little toe rag is now playing up to the disabled gimmick is ridiculous. Mikey Hughes was blind and he didn't even get on like that at this stage, Sam deserves a smack just for that alone - never mind 100K.

6. A Winner should be someone who has entertained the public thoroughly, made the series worth watching and brought alot of drama and storylines to the house - TRY AND TELL ME RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW, THAT SAM HAS DONE ANY OF THAT.

Because I swear to God, he's one of the most dull housemates we've ever seen and if he wins and ruins this magical series I'll murder around me.

jet
15-08-2013, 03:00 AM
You lot are so obsessed with Dexter its unbelievable. He was so selfish and greedy to try and make away with almost all of the price money, leaving nothing for the winner. He did the wrong thing, especially after all the "I have been on a journey and I would love to stay" seromon he gives. Sam called him out on his game playing and for that I really hope and pray that Sam wins, he is a very honest guy and deserves to win.

Amen to that. Neither of them (Dexter or Sam) has ever been my favourite (that title belongs to Dan the Man and only Dan the Man) but Sam is definitely way above Dex now in my vote to win.

Patrick
15-08-2013, 03:03 AM
Amen to that. Neither of them (Dexter or Sam) has ever been my favourite (that title belongs to Dan the Man and only Dan the Man) but Sam is definitely way above Dex now in my vote to win.

Dan went out, because of Sam.

Dan said last night he wants Dexter to win.

So if you're any sort of Dan fan, backing Sam makes you ridiculous.

Kizzy
15-08-2013, 03:05 AM

3. We're FED UP TO THE NECK of people like you voting housemates like him who have done absolutely NOTHING ALL SUMMER - as our winner, especially in houses like this, BB10, BB13 and BB9 where the casts have been brilliant.

4. Dexter and Gina have carried BB14 for weeks on their back, and still made it a great series - Sam has went about 45 highlight shows out of 60, without speaking more than a word.

5. Sam will win because he's deaf, IMO that's absolutely pathetic and sickening and the fact the little toe rag is now playing up to the disabled gimmick is ridiculous. Mikey Hughes was blind and he didn't even get on like that at this stage, Sam deserves a smack just for that alone - never mind 100K.

6. A Winner should be someone who has entertained the public thoroughly, made the series worth watching and brought alot of drama and storylines to the house - TRY AND TELL ME RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW, THAT SAM HAS DONE ANY OF THAT.

Because I swear to God, he's one of the most dull housemates we've ever seen and if he wins and ruins this magical series I'll murder around me.

Calm down paddy, the guy has only made 2 posts give him a break!

jet
15-08-2013, 03:06 AM

He's the nicest and most genuine of a bad bunch, that's probably why he's a fav to win. But calm down, he hasn't won yet! :hugesmile:

Kizzy
15-08-2013, 03:08 AM

I'm a huuuuge dan fan but I don't blame sam for a min...
He had no way of knowing what the twist would be.

jet
15-08-2013, 03:12 AM

Dan didn't go out because of Sam. Dan went out because of a ridiculous BB twist.

And I have no idea why you think I would back Dexter because Dan wants him to win??? I have a mind of my own, and just because Dan was my favourite and always will be doesn't mean I have to agree with his every word. :shocked:

Patrick
15-08-2013, 03:13 AM
Calm down paddy, the guy has only made 2 posts give him a break!

Damn just seen that.

Welcome to the forum man, but yeah :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses
15-08-2013, 05:13 AM
This thread reeks of desperation its almost sad.

JTM45
15-08-2013, 05:23 AM
Why wouldn't Dexter (and Gina)fans want to evict Sam ?
He's been an asshole to Dexter and he's the biggest threat to Dexter winning so i say vote the boring bugger out!:hugesmile:

He can hang out with his best buddy Callum on finals night then too. Everyone's happy!:thumbs:

Jords
15-08-2013, 05:25 AM
Slimy Sam
Pervy Sam
Greedy Sam

LOL you guyz

wormsinfested
15-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Remember Sam is the good guy here!!

JTM45
15-08-2013, 07:18 AM
Dexter spends more than the prize fund on night's out for *****'s sake!

He's in it for the winning and i hope he does win because he's done more to deserve it than Sam. Sam just turned up.......and slept!:hugesmile:

karezza
15-08-2013, 07:23 AM
Remember Sam is the good guy here!!

That's your perception - it isn't mine. Sam's playing for the sympathy vote is as low as you can go.