View Full Version : Unpopular BB Opinions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

MB.
29-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Abz made a swan out of an apple or something

That was nice

EspeonBB
Susie/Michael is one of the few times that housemates couldn't stand one another but I liked both, and that's not even getting onto the unpopular opinion that is Michael

I kinda like Michael mainly for his support for Aisleyne in the finale but still :clap2:

Plus he was treated awfully by Richard (who doesn't receive enough hate)

Denver
Trisha should have won instead of Rylan

Jason.
I didn't like Michael. I found him annoying :worry:

LukeB
Agree

he robbed Lauren's place :( it was obvious Charlotte was going to win but I was really chuffed about that!

Jamie89
29-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Lol Jamie this thread was made back in June and I'm pretty sure there's arguments if you scroll back to the early pages. :laugh:

But yeah this thread is life

(eek, I think I've actually commented in it before too :laugh:) well not enough arguments to get it shut down anyway, that's still an achievement!

LukeB
Trisha should have won instead of Rylan

anyone should have won over Rylan

Black Dagger
I'd have actually rather had Abz over Charlotte looking back. Charlotte was FOUL.

MB.
I kinda like Michael mainly for his support for Aisleyne in the finale but still :clap2:

Plus he was treated awfully by Richard (who doesn't receive enough hate)

Oh Richard is ghastly and I'm still annoyed at myself for not realising that earlier

Jason.
29-12-2015, 07:14 PM
I liked Rylan

Rylan >> Speidi

Raph
Not everyone's always on hand for you to have an argument with when you want to, Raph

I don't agree with that view at all so that's that, no baiting or belittling to it

Most people would agree that culture can have a large effect on our daily lives — influencing what we may wear, say, or find humorous. But many people may be surprised to learn that culture may even effect how our brain responds to different stimuli. Indeed, until recently, most psychology and neuroscience researchers took for granted that their findings translated across individuals in various cultures. In the past decade, however, research has begun to unravel how cultural belief systems shape our thoughts and behaviors.

One of the strongest divides in thinking across cultures is the different perspectives about ‘the individual’ in East-Asian and Western-European/American cultures. Western-Europeans and Americans emphasize individuals as unique entities from others, while East-Asian cultures emphasize the individual in relation to other people and their environmental context. These viewpoints can be traced to the cultures’ unique philosophies concerning the individual. After all, Descartes noted “I think therefore I am,” which he used to prove that if one wonders whether or not they exist, they therefore must exist because they are capable of this and other such internal thoughts. Confucian philosophy, on the other hand, emphasizes that a person cannot fully exist alone, and that a person only reaches the highest form of existence once he/she mentally severs the divide between themselves, others and the environment.

Though these distinctions seem esoteric, they do in fact permeate contemporary psychology. For example, a classic finding in western psychology is that people are better at remembering adjectives related to themselves than adjectives related to a family member or strangers. When this study was replicated in China, however, Chinese participants remembered adjectives related to themselves and a family member equally well.

Based on the above and other similar findings in psychological research conducted across cultures, cognitive neuroscientists questioned whether the brain would respond differently to information about oneself, a family member, and strangers across individualistic and collectivist cultures. Past studies in American samples found that the ventral medial prefrontal cortex (vmPFC) shows stronger activation to viewing adjectives that describe the individual compared to adjectives describing a family member and strangers, highlighting the vmPFC’s role in representing the individual. In a Chinese sample, however, the vmPFC is strongly active when participants view adjectives about themselves and a family member, though not for strangers.

Taken together, these divergent findings fit with each cultures’ conceptualization of the individual — independent in Western-European/American cultures, and intertwined with others in your environment in East-Asian cultures. Of course, this research should not be used to over-generalize differences in thinking across cultures. Indeed, there is also a great deal of research highlighting the commonalities in cognition across cultures. That said, acknowledging the subtle differences may help people in contemporary society — which is increasingly culturally diverse — appreciate the nuances in thought and behavior among the people we come across in our day to day lives.

Lostie!
Is Pav getting hate for taking a free holiday? :laugh:

No idea if anyone else has mentioned the holiday but I know I did so if this is at me, I absolutely felt disappointed in him for going on holiday with a bunch of dickheads like that. No "hate", I just think he's better than them and I wouldn't be surprised if they deemed him as more of a tag-along than a true friend.

I can't be bothered checking, but I think you're referring to Susie, and I whole heartedly agree. Probably my BB7 fave :love:

:clap1:

EspeonBB
29-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Charlotte is overrated but she's a better winner than Abz. Lauren was robbed though

Jamie89
Oh Richard is ghastly and I'm still annoyed at myself for not realising that earlier

I preferred Richard to Michael. I actually really liked Richard :worry:

Denver
Evander punching the horse storynis one of the most funniest thing on the show

LukeB
29-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Richard is in my bottom 5 :omgno:

Denver
Lauren only spilt her drink to piss of Carol

Jason.
I liked James Hill (in CBB16). Again not one of my favourites per se, but he came across way better on there than he did on TA. And I didn't mind him winning (even though he ruined an all-female 2015)

Babayaro.
29-12-2015, 07:17 PM
I'd have actually rather had Abz over Charlotte looking back. Charlotte was FOUL.

I agree with you again. She's everything I hate about today's society

Jason.
29-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Not really relevant

but Vicky Pattison in IAC >>> Charlotte in CBB12

Denver
29-12-2015, 07:18 PM
Amy was the only decent representive from Towie

Ross.
29-12-2015, 07:18 PM
Anything is better than Charlotte in CBB12

Jason.
29-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Lauren Goodger is my fave CBB TOWIE. But she's got nothing on Ferne

Macie Lightfoot
blah blah blah

I'm still not sure how Kathreya's representative of a collectivist society when she was probably the most self-interested person in her series?

MB.
Amy was the only decent representive from Towie

But Lauren

Headie
Lydia and Lauren were both evicted at just the right time for Deana to start shining and becoming a BB legend.

Lauren should've left over Luke A in that head to head eviction or else I don't think the outsiders would've existed since Deana was closer to Luke A than she was Adam/Lauren.

Chris (BB13) was an awful housemate.

Jason.
29-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Welp @ Chris being 21 in BB13 though. Like how the hell am I older than him? He looked about 32.

Denver
29-12-2015, 07:20 PM
But Lauren

I never liked her

Denver
29-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Ollie used Sam to get to the final jhe never fancied her

MB.
I'm still not sure how Kathreya's representative of a collectivist society when she was probably the most self-interested person in her series?

Apparently not backing up a point in a debate is baiting so I suppose it's better just to make stuff up to make your point seem like it makes an ounce of sense?

Headie
Shell is overrated.

Jason.
Both dull HMs (Sam and Ollie)

Jason.
29-12-2015, 07:22 PM
I liked them tho, but so so so dull

Jamie89

How was she the most self-interested? Explain this unpopular opinion :suspect:

MB.
Ollie used Sam to get to the final jhe never fancied her

Ollie placed higher than Sam so if you're saying he was counting on her popularity to carry him through then... that didn't happen

(and I don't think that particular showmance was ever popular anyway, certainly not enough to be a reason to garner votes)

LukeB
Both dull HMs (Sam and Ollie)

I agree, even though I love Sam.. She should have left tbh, why would you not be at home when you are ill?

Lostie!
I never hated Lee Ryan either. He annoyed me and pissed me off of course, but I never felt like he was ever malicious or mean-spirited. Quite the opposite actually, the whole triangle thing was bad but I think he was just a stupid, reckless, highly-sexed guy than someone intentionally trying to hurt people and when you put that aside he was one of the nicer ones imo. Not a defence, he absolutely deserved his criticism for it but I did think it got a tad disproportionate when people are treating him like he's just spent a few weeks kicking puppies to death.

Also, I think everyone involved should be judged equally. I mean, Casey ran right back to him after Jasmine left even after all of the trouble that had happened but then suddenly it's a "LEE IS EVIL, POOR CASEY" thing? In a nutshell, everyone involved was just being stupid and thinking with their private parts rather than their brains.

Also about Lee, I really liked his love for animals and loved his talks with Liz about it. It's one of those really nice, unexpected BB friendships (yes he nominated her but still :laugh:).

LukeB
29-12-2015, 07:23 PM
CBB13 made me fancy Lee Ryan

Ross.
29-12-2015, 07:23 PM
Claire from Steps in CBB11 is criminally underrated

Jake.
29-12-2015, 07:24 PM
seen it mentioned already but yeah Toya was actually awful and I really don't care about that one night she went against the "lads", she was still a dickhead

MB.
Does Lee Ryan still have throat cancer

Headie
CBB11 is worse than CBB8.

Jason.
I never hated Lee Ryan either. He annoyed me and pissed me off of course, but I never felt like he was ever malicious or mean-spirited. Quite the opposite actually, the whole triangle thing was bad but I think he was just a stupid, reckless, highly-sexed guy than someone intentionally trying to hurt people. Not a defence, he absolutely deserved his criticism for it but I did think it got a tad disproportionate when people are treating him like he's just spent a few weeks kicking puppies to death.

Also, I think everyone involved should be judged equally. I mean, Casey ran right back to him after Jasmine left even after all of the trouble that had happened but then suddenly it's a "LEE IS EVIL, POOR CASEY" thing? In a nutshell, everyone involved was just being stupid and thinking with their private parts rather than their brains.

Also about Lee, I really liked his love for animals and loved his talks with Liz about it. It's one of those really nice, unexpected BB friendships (yes he nominated her but still :laugh:).

tbh.

He was much nicer than the Final 2, yet they were championed and he was vilified. And yeah I liked his (sort of) friendship with Liz. And how he got annoyed when the crowd were chanting to get her out just before she was evicted <3

Denver
Ollie placed higher than Sam so if you're saying he was counting on her popularity to carry him through then... that didn't happen

(and I don't think that particular showmance was ever popular anyway, certainly not enough to be a reason to garner votes)

He went in there to form a showmance in the hope it would get votes

LukeB
29-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Does Lee Ryan still have throat cancer

Didn't know he had it tbh :worry:

Jason.
29-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Claire from Steps in CBB11 is criminally underrated

Raph
29-12-2015, 07:26 PM
Apparently not backing up a point in a debate is baiting so I suppose it's better just to make stuff up to make your point seem like it makes an ounce of sense?

Baiting was when you shaded my post and didn't reply to my response after. I never shade your posts because I gain nothing from that, like seriously who has time to put someone whom they don't know down?

As for my point, for example let's look at the way in which Kathreya said "Don't take anymore of my friends away". Sure you can interpret that as her thinking she was entirely safe, but people forget she grew up in Thailand where the fact that your friends interests are put above yours isn't so uncommon. Also, in her interview she said "I'm just happy to be evicted so Mo doesn't have to do this alone" again suggesting putting herself ahead of others.

Hira apologising all the time in BB10 is another example of culture permeating an aspect of her behavior. I could name hundreds and hundreds of examples justifying my point but if you really think culture and background in no way shape a person's personality, then there's nothing I can add.

Jason.

lmao

Jake.
CBB11 is worse than CBB8.

yeah, easily

I guess CBB8 had the "appeal" of a brand new BB after we all thought it was gone, which doesn't stop it from being garbage but I'd still rate it above CBB11.

Macie Lightfoot
29-12-2015, 07:27 PM
How was she the most self-interested? Explain this unpopular opinion :suspect:

I mean, once B-Block took control, people started to break her heart :( :( :( :( :( and then they were mysteriously nominated and evicted just like that #dotdotdotHMMMMM

MB.
I sometimes wonder if I actually watched all of CBB11 live since it was that uneventful once you looked beyond the Speidi and Rylan ****fest

Like, surely Tricia Penrose was superimposed into the show in the editing process

Denver

CBB Kav teas

Raph
29-12-2015, 07:28 PM
OMG Jake, Tricia Penrose was the star of CBB11 :wink:

Jake.
Tricia Penrose > Spiedi

LukeB
lmao

it was that 18+ task :worry:

MB.

Ah yes, the time he gave a pole syphilis

Jason.

Did you know who he was before CBB?

EspeonBB
Paula Hamilton is the star of CBB11

Babayaro.
Shell is overrated.

This. She's honestly so annoying. She tried to play the 'Innocent little girl' act and the way she said and done things were stupid too

Jake.
OMG Jake, Tricia Penrose was the star of CBB11 :wink:

second favourite to win in the later stages too!

Ross.
29-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Tricia Penrose > Spiedi

Claire Richards > all

Raph
Tricia Penrose > Spiedi

Yesss. Bookies' favorite queen. :love:

Jason.

And ha coconut Borris <33

LukeB
Baiting was when you shaded my post and didn't reply to my response after. I never shade your posts because I gain nothing from that, like seriously who has time to put someone whom they don't know down?

As for my point, for example let's look at the way in which Kathreya said "Don't take anymore of my friends away". Sure you can interpret that as her thinking she was entirely safe, but people forget she grew up in Thailand where the fact that your friends interests are put above yours isn't so uncommon. Also, in her interview she said "I'm just happy to be evicted so Mo doesn't have to do this alone" again suggesting putting herself ahead of others.

Hira apologising all the time in BB10 is another example of culture permeating an aspect of her behavior. I could name hundreds and hundreds of examples justifying my point but if you really think culture and background in no way shape a person's personality, then there's nothing I can add.

Lostie!
tbh.

He was much nicer than the Final 2, yet they were championed and he was vilified. And yeah I liked his (sort of) friendship with Liz. And how he got annoyed when the crowd were chanting to get her out just before she was evicted <3

It's a shame that triangle happened because that really was the main thing I didn't like about him and away from that I found myself really warming to him because he seemed really quite sweet and sensitive (and then hating myself for it because I felt like I should have hated him like everyone else :laugh:).

Okay, I'm gonna say something really unpopular. Lee > Luisa.

I'll go into hiding now.

Jake.
oh but yeah not really unpopular but Paula was great and was ruined in such an awful series

LukeB
29-12-2015, 07:30 PM

idr her :worry:

Macie Lightfoot
Speidi are one of the worst HMs ever :3

Headie
Brian's hosting wasn't that bad and his interviews may even be better than Emma's *runs away from the backlash*

Jason.
It's a shame that triangle happened because that really was the main thing I didn't like about him and away from that I found myself really warming to him because he seemed really quite sweet and sensitive (and then hating myself for it because I felt like I should have hated him like everyone else :laugh:).

Okay, I'm gonna say something really unpopular. Lee > Luisa.

I'll go into hiding now.

I like Lee so idm that lol even though I prefer Luisa. On another note Lee and Luisa's friendship too <33

Headie

I found Rylan worse.

MB.

True

Denver
Sam should of made the final over Claire

LukeB
29-12-2015, 07:31 PM
CBB13 had a great moment, Luisa beating Dappy in an IQ test and Nappy oh Dappy couldn't take it because he lost to a girl which he thought damaged his 'ego;

Ross.
Imagine Paula Hamilton and Janice Dickinson in the same series <3

Lostie!
second favourite to win in the later stages too!

Yesss. Bookies' favorite queen. :love:

She was? :amazed:

I'd stopped watching CBB11 befoere the end so I wasn't up to date with the bookies etc, but that's a nice surprise.

Headie
29-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Sam Kay was the best housemate of BB16.

Jason.
This isn't an unpopular opinion as such (the opposite actually) but bitch needs love so...Alicia Douvall was flawless and should've been in the Top 3.

MB.

They could have adopted Chloe Jasmine

Lostie!
29-12-2015, 07:33 PM

I. Need. This.

Raph
29-12-2015, 07:33 PM

Couldn't agree more!!

Jake.
29-12-2015, 07:34 PM
This isn't an unpopular opinion as such (the opposite actually) but bitch needs love so...Alicia Douvall was flawless and should've been in the Top 3.

I loved Alicia, it's rare nowadays to come across a person who is completely harmless..

Ross.
I. Need. This.

There's always UBB2 <3

MB.

She was so flawed and such a misfit and so inept a human being that in a house of awful people declaring how everything should be perfectly black and white I couldn't help but love her for it <3 If only her late-game underdog storyline had actually come to any kind of fruition

Jake.

yepyepyep

Denver
Alison is more famous then Jade was

Babayaro.
Sree, Roberto and Rodrigo are criminally underrated

Raph
29-12-2015, 07:35 PM
Sree, Roberto and Rodrigo are criminally underrated

I loved Rodrigo! And his friendship with Hira was the sweetest thing.

MB.
Alternatively

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/09/22/297597B800000578-0-image-a-4_1433886089619.jpg

Jason.
I loved Alicia, it's rare nowadays to come across a person who is completely harmless..

ikr. And she's an unexpected goddess (the best type). Like I thought I'd hate her because well she was a dick in 2006...but she turned out to be one of the best ones and probably one of the best things of CBB15. If she wasn't in CBB15, I'd probably hate the series.

LukeB
Rodrigo :love:

LukeB
29-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Beinazir needs a 2nd chance

Babayaro.
Rodrigo had so much hilarious, messy moments, like nearly taking Charlie's head off with a bottle for example :joker:

Ross.
MB's complete turnaround on Sam; he loved her and then hated her and it still breaks my heart till this day </3

MB.
29-12-2015, 07:37 PM
MB's complete turnaround on Sam; he loved her and then hated her and it still breaks my heart till this day </3

I don't hate her D: I love everything about her except the fact that she found Marc an appealing human being which... overwrites some of the other stuff

Jason.
29-12-2015, 07:38 PM

me teas.

I don't hate her. But she's nothing on Harry-Amelia (in terms of the newcomers) and her being sacrificed for Chloe was the only thing the producers did right in BB16.

Jamie89

In a normal series, ie one where the production isn't centered on 1 storyline, but gives time to all housemates, Alicia would have won hands down imo

Jason.
Beinazir needs a 2nd chance

LukeB
Sam > Harry Amelia

At least Sam was happy and not moody

Lostie!

If only you could do this with Gina.

Jason.
Alicia would've made the final if CBB15 was on C4 with VTE.

Denver
29-12-2015, 07:39 PM
Lisa and Tracey are Underrated Dykes :lovedup:

MB.
Sam > Harry Amelia

And why does having one constant mood of happiness (or any other personality trait) make somebody a good housemate?

Jason.
CBB15 with VTE would've been flawless actually. Losing both Perez and Hopkins by Day 10 :flutter:

Ross.
29-12-2015, 07:40 PM
If only you could do this with Gina.

not going to happen sweet pea

LukeB
And why does having one constant mood of happiness (or any other personality trait) make somebody a good housemate?

because moody people are not genuinely good to watch.

Jason.
Idg the moody thing either. Harry's appeal was that she was a shouty mess. And she wasn't really that moody tbh.

MB.
'Harry was MOODY, which means BAD' is one of the things I really can't see any justification for, especially if you're not really willing to look beyond that particular characteristic

Jason.
29-12-2015, 07:41 PM
Please don't let this turn into a Sarah debate

MB.
29-12-2015, 07:42 PM
because moody people are not genuinely good to watch.

Luke, your BB16 favourite is Sarah, that's a contradiction of stratospheric proportions

Ross.
Harry Amelia was **** and that's all there is to it

EspeonBB
Harry is underrated legend sorry

MB.
(for Jason, that one)

Babayaro.
Isaac had potential to be great, but obviously he was destined to be in there for like 2 days. Kenneth too, even though he was a complete psycho

Firewire
Harry Amelia is one of the best C5 housemates

LukeB
Luke, your BB16 favourite is Sarah, that's a contradiction of stratospheric proportions

yeah bla bla bla bla

Sarah is so bad omg she is the worst human being ever to exist in the world... - looks at your favourites and sees Lady C-

reece(:
Harry Amelia was an angel.

MB.
29-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Harry is underrated legend sorry

This is the unpopular opinions thread, not the popular and also correct and also non-negotiable one :nono:

Ross.

http://i.imgur.com/gcYgZud.gif

Raph

Very average houseguest at best :clap1: Would've much preferred someone who actually enjoyed the experience of being there instead of someone who was soppy and jealous over some lame boy the whole series.

EspeonBB

Why are you running from the truth?

MB.
yeah bla bla bla bla

Sarah is so bad omg she is the worst human being ever to exist in the world... - looks at your favourites and sees Lady C-

I'm not saying any of that, I'm just saying that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Raph
29-12-2015, 07:44 PM
yeah bla bla bla bla

Firewire

:xyxwave: bye then

Headie
Harry would've been my #1 of BB16 but her siding with Helen moved her down a place for me.

Babayaro.

Lets here more of your unpopular opinions, Jon. I'm perched t'moon and back

MB.
Ross you used to be cool

Firewire
Harry Amelia was an angel.

I agree

Jake.
29-12-2015, 07:45 PM

agreed

Firewire
29-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Lets here more of your unpopular opinions, Jon. I'm perched t'moon and back

I want Jackie Travers to adopt me

MB.
29-12-2015, 07:46 PM
Very average houseguest at best :clap1: Would've much preferred someone who actually enjoyed the experience of being there instead of someone who was soppy and jealous over some lame boy the whole series.

...again, Sarah's entire time in the house was defined by Danny

Macie Lightfoot
Sam > Harry Amelia

would you be happy if you were personally involved with BB16 in any way

Ross.
@MB excuse me you always knew I wasn't a Harry fan

Pete.
Haz and Sam :love:

Lostie!
Harry and Sarah were both overrated as far as I'm concerned.

Ross.
29-12-2015, 07:47 PM

isn't this what everyone wants

MB.
@MB excuse me you always knew I wasn't a Harry fan

Yes, you used to be cool before Harry ran over your kitten or w/e it was that made you decide she wasn't god's representative on Earth

Ross.
Harry and Sarah were both overrated as far as I'm concerned.

The King has spoken everyone

LukeB
...again, Sarah's entire time in the house was defined by Danny

Not really... She had more airtime with Aaron than she did with Danny :hee:

Sarah in the debate task :love:

Babayaro.

I want Jackie Travers dead

Firewire
Sam was also a legend <3

EspeonBB
If I was stuck in a house with Marc and Joel I would be miserable 24/7 too

Headie
Simon was funny to watch imo. The best male of BB16 *runs away again*

Ross.
Yes, you used to be cool before Harry ran over your kitten or w/e it was that made you decide she wasn't god's representative on Earth

:joker:

MB.
29-12-2015, 07:48 PM
The King has spoken everyone

Jonathan posted a while back hun

LukeB
would you be happy if you were personally involved with BB16 in any way

Why was Sam happy and full of life then? :hee:

Macie Lightfoot
Also, moody and miserable people are often righteous and usually fantastic to watch?

Firewire
I want Jackie Travers dead

http://i.imgur.com/35tJUmP.gif

Firewire
Jonathan posted a while back hun

this is so nice i'm printing this off

Ross.
29-12-2015, 07:49 PM

:joker:

Macie Lightfoot
Why was Sam happy and full of life then? :hee:

That has nothing to do with the question I asked, but to answers yours Sam is a ****ing simpleton, that's why.

Babayaro.
http://i.imgur.com/35tJUmP.gif

I hate her but I smile at this all the time. It's how I dance

MB.

Don't worry I'll go back to making comments about you marrying a stick soon

LukeB
Harry and Eileen were both overrated as far as I'm concerned.

i agree

Ross.
29-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Me @ MB

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wBqziM5fHxU/UbdtRe-QSuI/AAAAAAAABdc/ajUOYtDBRRU/s1600/perfect+judge.jpg

Lostie!
Oh and the house's reaction to Simon being a "snake" / the mollycoddling of Chloe was ****ing ridiculous. She bitched about him too, yet when it's exposed that he'd spoken about her it's suddenly "AWW POOR LITTLE CHLOE, OMG EVIL SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!".

I didn't like Simon exactly but that was just embarrassing.

One of the things I liked about Marc was that he didn't go along with the pack mentality (and likewise, I liked when Harry did the same when Marc was Public Enemy #1).

MB.
Harry and Jade are the top two housemates of a monumentally **** series, let's agree on that and move on shall we

MB.
29-12-2015, 07:51 PM
How about that Vanessa Nimmo

LukeB
29-12-2015, 07:51 PM
That has nothing to do with the question I asked, but to answers yours Sam is a ****ing simpleton, that's why.

calm down it's only a debate
and yes I would because i'm on my favoruite tv show...just saying being on BB16 doesn't mean you have to be moody af

MB.
29-12-2015, 07:52 PM
and yes I would because i'm on my favoruite tv show...just saying being on BB16 doesn't mean you have to be moody af

But it doesn't mean that being a 'moody' person makes you any less of an interesting, complex or watchable character

Babayaro.

Burn ha @ the stake!

Macie Lightfoot

I'm perfectly calm :conf: BB16 was a disaster to say the least, so I don't blame anyone who was moody or unhappy with their time in that hellhole.

Ross.
moving swiftly onto the most important subject

Sherrie Hewson was the star of CBB16 and carried the series single handedly

LukeB
But it doesn't mean that being a 'moody' person makes you any less of an interesting, complex or watchable character

it's my opinion, deal with it i guess

Firewire
Marcus BB10 should be erased from the show's history

MB.
Burn ha @ the stake!

This is a perfectly good point

Lostie!

Underrated, shame she was dragged down by that awful Jason romance.

EspeonBB
29-12-2015, 07:53 PM
Bea BB10 is one of the most underrated HMs ever. She was a sociopath but it was fascinating

Raph
Here's an unpopular opinion:

Jackie Travers is easily in my bottom 5 female housemates of all time. And Charlie Travers would be in the bottom 10. Their treatment (especially Jackie's) of Callum was absolutely appalling and if the genders were reversed, people wouldn't have tolerated it. Jackie bullied Callum and Charlie completely manipulated Callum the whole time.

Ross.
yes at Jonathan's new look

Babayaro.

Why don't you shut your puss little boy. Daddy Marcus is an icon

Raph

MB.

...you just told someone else to calm down as it was 'just' a debate, and now you're telling me to 'deal with it' because they're debating your opinion? Eh?

LukeB
Here's an unpopular opinion:

Jackie Travers is easily in my bottom 5 female housemates of all time. And Charlie Travers would be in the bottom 10. Their treatment (especially Jackie's) of Callum was absolutely appalling and if the genders were reversed, people wouldn't have tolerated it. Jackie bullied Callum and Charlie completely manipulated Callum the whole time.

:flutter:

Babayaro.
29-12-2015, 07:54 PM

LukeB
...you just told someone else to calm down as it was 'just' a debate, and now you're telling me to 'deal with it' because they're debating your opinion? Eh?

i'm calm :)

Jamie89

:clap1: Terrible, inexplicably loved HM

MB.

How did I know you'd be all for that

Firewire
Why don't you shut your puss little boy.

this turned me on not gonna lie

Firewire
yes at Jonathan's new look

this avi or the one of her smiling??

Jake.
29-12-2015, 07:55 PM

dying :joker::joker:

Raph
That being said, I love Jackie Traver's dance and it's one of the greatest VT segments ever

MB.
i'm calm :)

But you told me to 'deal with it' for wanting a reasoned discussion and for putting my own opinion forward

Anyway, I adore Jackie Travers the idea and I won't necessarily comment on Jackie Travers the actual person

Babayaro.

ANYway

EspeonBB
Why is Bea being paid dust *pretends to cry*

LukeB
29-12-2015, 07:56 PM
But you told me to 'deal with it' for wanting a reasoned discussion and for putting my own opinion forward

Anyway, I adore Jackie Travers the idea and I won't necessarily comment on Jackie Travers the actual person

because you can't take opinions

Ross.

tragic http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar5970_155.gif

MB.

http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar5970_155.gif

MB.
because you can't take opinions

No, I'm offering my own as a counter-argument, that's the point of a debate Luke :umm2:

Ross.
http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar5970_155.gif

omg snap

Jake.
Why is Bea being paid dust *pretends to cry*

because she really isn't all that great?

MB.
29-12-2015, 07:57 PM
omg snap

Snap ha wrist bone?

Firewire
Sophie is one of the best winners <333

Firewire
Snap ha wrist bone?

snap a stick lolololol

Ross.
Snap ha wrist bone?

:joker::joker::joker:

Black Dagger
Kmt imagine siding with that whackjob over the glorious Travers

Babayaro.
tragic http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar5970_155.gif

*Flashbacks to Jonathan sending me Belo's dong and saying "Oh yeah you like this pal?"*

:worry:

Macie Lightfoot

Marcus was BORING more than anything. Like... I'm supposed to think he's a bloody legend because he called David a fat **** once? That's not even witty or anything.

Charlie completely manipulated Callum the whole time.

that's precious that you think Charlie is capable of manipulating anyone :joker:

yeah I really don't understand alternating between "it's a discussion forum I'm allowed to state my opinion" and "it's just my opinion stop arguing with me" because those are kinda contradictory viewpoints?

Firewire
29-12-2015, 07:58 PM
*Flashbacks to Jonathan sending me Belo's dong and saying "Oh yeah you like this pal?"

:worry:

screaming (i didn't say this but i wish i did)

LukeB
No, I'm offering my own as a counter-argument, that's the point of a debate Luke :umm2:

I said i don't like to watch moody people and you didn't like it because it was aimed at Harry because you stan her.

Lostie!
In hindsight, Gina should have been evicted over Sallie because I doubt she'd have had the same turnaround and would have been out soon enough anyway, sparing the series both of them. :hee:

Denver
29-12-2015, 07:59 PM
Siavash is the worst finalist ever

LukeB
Gina is lovely

Babayaro.
@Lucas back me up here about Marcus pls

MB.
I said i don't like to watch moody people and you didn't like it because it was aimed at Harry because you stan her.

I'm allowed to dislike your opinion as much as you're allowed to dislike mine, let's not be obtuse about it

Ross.
In hindsight, Gina should have been evicted over Sallie because I doubt she'd have had the same turnaround and would have been out soon enough anyway, sparing the series both of them. :hee:

you need to shut your ****ing mouth

Raph

OMG yes. Him, Charlie Travers, *******igh, Richard and Dexter are my five least favorite finalists ever I think

Ross.
29-12-2015, 08:00 PM
I'm allowed to dislike your opinion as much as you're allowed to dislike mine, let's not be obtuse about it

loving that concept

Headie
BB13 has one of the best house designs.

EspeonBB

Ugh he's so awful. The Siavash/Marcus/Freddie trifecta in BB10 were trash

Black Dagger
Marcus :love:

But then the majority of this forum think Sophie was good so lost imo

LukeB
29-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Karly clocking Marcus :love:

Lostie!
Gina is lovely

http://i.imgur.com/j0GrfaN.gif

you need to shut your ****ing mouth

MB.
Imagine purposely going around the swear filter just to use a pretty weak insult on a housemate

Babayaro.
29-12-2015, 08:02 PM

You seem to have forgot about Andrew Edmonds, JJ Bird and Mario WHOgan

Don't blame you really

EspeonBB
29-12-2015, 08:02 PM
When Bea ran Freddie out of the house :love:

Firewire
29-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Lesbian Lisa was the best female housemate of BB10

Jason.
Having recently re-watched BB5, I actually liked Vanessa Nimmo (and that's coming from a Michelle and Nadia fan). She was like the only sane/normal one from BB5 alongside Shell and she was just perfectly fine.

I love how she knew she'd get evicted over Dan because she was a blonde female <33

Pete.
Bea is one of my underrated faves who I should always rank higher

Denver
29-12-2015, 08:05 PM
You seem to have forgot about Andrew Edmonds, JJ Bird and Mario WHOgan

Don't blame you really

They were not finalists in my eyes

Jason.
Becki BB5 is underrated

LukeB
Imagine purposely going around the swear filter just to use a pretty weak insult on a housemate

*******igh? :hehe:

Jason.
And Ross, your Harry-Amelia hate is wrong.

Denver
29-12-2015, 08:06 PM

:clap1: I said this earlier her and Tracey BB8 are. SSO Underrated

Raph

:laugh2:

LukeB
And Ross, your Harry-Amelia hate is lovely.

I agree:smug:

Babayaro.

I'm actually disgusted by your opinions tonight. Lisa is just a wannabe Ellen Ripley in Alien 3

MB.

Yeah, that's just immature and defeats any reasonable point you're trying to make

Denver
Corin was a boring housemate with a irritating voice

Firewire
I'm actually disgusted by your opinions tonight. Lisa is just a wanabe Ellen Ripley in Alien 3

lmfao I've never seen that

Raph
And Ross, your Harry-Amelia hate is right

Ross.
29-12-2015, 08:07 PM
And Ross, your Harry-Amelia hate is wrong.

Jason.
I agree:smug:

You like Sarah tho (kidding, idm her)

Samm
Cairon is underrated and Freddie (who is also overrated) should of left instead

Jason.

Me @ your Harry hate

Ross.

MB.
29-12-2015, 08:08 PM
:laugh2:

hur hur so hilarious even though it's censored for a reason and people have been infracted before for purposely avoiding the swear filter and it's a pun a three-year old could think up

Y'know, other than that

Firewire

the only thing I remember about Cairon was when he ****ed himself with a banana

MB.
the only thing I remember about Cairon was when he ****ed himself with a banana

You would tbh

Raph

LOL I edited his quote! I agree with you!

Babayaro.
lmfao I've never seen that

Watch it now imo

Alien and Aliens first though

Firewire
29-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Watch it now imo

Alien and Aliens first though

well how can i watch it now then /slap

Jason.
yeah what's with this editing quote thing, that's just annoying and childish (waits for this one to be edited)

Headie

Halfwit should've left Week 1 instead of Sophia </3

LukeB
29-12-2015, 08:10 PM
yeah what's with this editing quote thing, that's just annoying and childish (waits for this one to be edited)

everyone does it:laugh: i'm sure you did it as well

Jason.
everyone does it:laugh: i'm sure you did it as well

Well...no. No I didn't.

Ross.

excuse me don't take the moral high ground you've done it before :hmph:

LukeB
29-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Well...no. No I didn't.

yes you have:joker:

Jason.
29-12-2015, 08:11 PM
excuse me don't take the moral high ground you've done it before :hmph:

I haven't.

Firewire
29-12-2015, 08:12 PM
ffs you're all really boring let's move on