PDA

View Full Version : Unpopular BB Opinions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Macie Lightfoot
16-02-2016, 12:15 AM
To play devil's advocate, Victoria was there 4 days and did a hell of a lot more/was memorable!

not to mention that Siavash was there for 93 days and his contributions were entirely negative :3

Denver
16-02-2016, 12:15 AM
Beniazir edit was horrible we saw glimpses of her fun character but ultimately producers decided they didn't want her so didn't even edit her into the highlights

reece(:
16-02-2016, 12:16 AM
BB4 had some really good housemates (potentially), they just didn't work as a group, and because of the eviction order. But some of them, had they been in different series, would be remembered much more fondly... (or just 'remembered').

I don't remember her saying it to be honest, maybe I missed an episode. But to read it, it looks pretty bad so I can imagine how it'd be an unpopular opinion lol. I'll trust yours and Reece's judgement though since I didn't actually see how it was said :laugh: (and I do find it hard to believe that Charley would intentionally try and insinuate something that sinister)
ba60N97R3_M

Jason.
16-02-2016, 12:17 AM
Also by Jack's logic, she wouldn't have been interesting if she stayed. But then say if Sree went on Day 4 (even though he was just as meh as Beinazir in the first 4 days). That viewpoint would be rendered incorrect because in reality he ended up "contributing" to the series because he stayed longer.

Macie Lightfoot
16-02-2016, 12:21 AM
Nobody even did anything in the first four episodes anyway because the episodes only showed people trying to get Housemate status. Like, we didn't learn anything about anyone and I can't think of a basis that people actually voted on (l m f a o @ it still resulting in an ethnic woman getting evicted. never change GBP :love:)

Denver
16-02-2016, 12:24 AM
Also they fixed it for their faves to stay.

Such as ringing the phone when the person they wanted was near it

Jack_
16-02-2016, 12:27 AM
She was only there for 3 days. How do you know that? If it was one of the others (the people you claim contributed to the series) who was evicted on Day 4 instead, then wouldn't the same apply to them? But like you said they ended up contributing to the series...because they had the time and ended up staying, so Beinazir probably would've too had she been one of those people.

Because in those three days she did nothing of note that I remember or demonstrated that she may have had more to give? I mean don't get me wrong this was seven years ago and I'm not about to re-acquaint myself with the first three days of Big Brother 10 just to give me some leverage in an online debate so maybe I'm wrong but hey I've held this opinion ever since I watched the series originally so I don't see why it would change in hindsight? For me to think this the others must've jumped out at me more, idk

To play devil's advocate, Victoria was there 4 days and did a hell of a lot more/was memorable!

Precisely. If you wanna make an impact then gurl go and do it, there's no reason why you can't it's been done many times before.

Nearly everyone was pretty meh at the start tbh, that what made the twist more awful because they gave people 2/3 days to vote which was a bit stupid because that wasn't enough time to make a judgement. Someone can be 'boring' at first and be good value to the show in the future. It's happened before. It couldn't have been best for the show without a full judgement on that person.

I'm not saying I enjoyed the twist, I was indifferent to the whole thing tbh and I do agree that evictions shouldn't take place that early (nor for the first two weeks for that matter) but it is what it is and I don't remember caring for her that much, and dare I say it that had it been someone else who had fallen victim to that twist, say Marcus, as opposed to a female POC, I very much doubt anyone would still care and nor would we be having this conversation :laugh:

Pete.
16-02-2016, 12:30 AM
Victoria had clothes though

reece(:
16-02-2016, 12:31 AM
Victoria had clothes though
Ha titties were out tho

Pete.
16-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Ha titties were out tho
A game changer :clap1:

Denver
16-02-2016, 12:32 AM
What did Victoria actually bring? She was nasty and thought she was better then anyone

LukeB
16-02-2016, 12:42 AM
I'm not saying I enjoyed the twist, I was indifferent to the whole thing tbh and I do agree that evictions shouldn't take place that early (nor for the first two weeks for that matter) but it is what it is and I don't remember caring for her that much, and dare I say it that had it been someone else who had fallen victim to that twist, say Marcus, as opposed to a female POC, I very much doubt anyone would still care and nor would we be having this conversation :laugh:

I know I would still be annoyed at the twist whoever it was but it was one of those unfair twists and it creates a what if which can be annoying. But would you be saying it was for the best if someone like Sree/Siavash went? because it works both ways that comment does :p. It's not really about who went, I like Beinazir even after 4 days but it's about judging someone over a lil amount of time. Infact the whole become a housemate took most of the air time so we didn't see any characters becoming a character until after that eviction. And we had 2/1 day to vote too. So it would have been a terrible choice anyway. I would be saying this if that chav called Lisa went too.

Jack_
16-02-2016, 12:47 AM
I know I would still be annoyed at the twist whoever it was but it was one of those unfair twists and it creates a what if which can be annoying. But would you be saying it was for the best if someone like Sree/Siavash went? because it works both ways that comment does :p. It's not really about who went, I like Beinazir even after 4 days but it's about judging someone over a lil amount of time. Infact the whole become a housemate took most of the air time so we didn't see any characters becoming a character until after that eviction. And we had 2/1 day to vote too. So it would have been a terrible choice anyway. I would be saying this if that chav called Lisa went too.

Probably not, but that's because from what I can remember I wanted Beinazir to leave cause she stood out the least to me (although actually maybe Siavash was the backup idk, I'd need to find my old posts or something) and actually I never really did like Sree, although I appreciated his value as a housemate :laugh:

Maybe people did see something in her idk but I still really don't think anyone would have cared as much as they have about her over the years had it been one of the males...

Jason.
16-02-2016, 12:53 AM
I low-key stanned Danniella Westbrook in the latest CBB.

I cackled when she went out the fire escape like 6 times <33

And she clocked Steph's trampy ways so that wins her some bonus points too :clap2:

Jason.
16-02-2016, 12:53 AM
(having said that how she got as far as she did, I'll never know)

Pete.
16-02-2016, 12:54 AM
I loved Daniella

LukeB
16-02-2016, 12:58 AM
Probably not, but that's because from what I can remember I wanted Beinazir to leave cause she stood out the least to me (although actually maybe Siavash was the backup idk, I'd need to find my old posts or something) and actually I never really did like Sree, although I appreciated his value as a housemate :laugh:

Maybe people did see something in her idk but I still really don't think anyone would have cared as much as they have about her over the years had it been one of the males...

Maybe

There are some examples of this kind of stuff but that name would bring up a 700 page discussion on it :joker: so i won't go there.

I remember hating the twist because of who went when it aired but on my re-watch things changed in my mind so i pretty much would have disliked if Marcus went(who I actually warmed to a bit) because I remember hating him, hence going on chat rooms and getting random people to vote Marcus's number to save Noirin,.. I was 15 :oh:

reece(:
16-02-2016, 01:00 AM
Danniella was great as Gemma's beta

Heaven = Winner
16-02-2016, 01:33 AM
Belinda Belinda Belinda was the best part of BB9

Dominic
16-02-2016, 06:49 AM
Ashleigh Coyle isn't just a cute mean pretty girl or whatever the haters think people stan her for. She's an iconic queen of manipulating, dragging and shading the evil, going from a UTR 'who?' to OTTN ice princess hated by the public to the fan favourite. :love:

Her style and outfit alternation reflect her character and what a gem she is. We have the pretty pink princess and then the leather jacketed ice queen aesthetics :clap1:
http://i.imgur.com/zzd6Adk.png
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/28/618x349/bb_ashleigh.jpg

kirklancaster
16-02-2016, 06:54 AM
i don't really care for the producer manipulation it's just a tv show imo

i can't think of anything else atm

:clap1::clap1::clap1:

KingPrawn
17-02-2016, 06:13 PM
Nikki and Pete were both as fake as each other over their supposed romance.

Nikki jumped on the "I love bandwagon" when she heard most of the other housemates (i.e. Sezer and George) state that Pete was going to win. She knew that a romance with Pete would help her financially.

Pete suddenly fell in "love" with Nikki when she was evicted. Or did he reason that Nikki got all those cheers when she was evicted because she was very popular and that she had been evicted because people were sorry for her and he would be less liked now because he had hurt Nikki by flirting with Aisleyne in front of her.

Amy Jade
17-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Ashleigh, Gina and Toya ate three of the worst housemates who are held is a weird high regard on here.

• Ashleigh was boring, most of the time she sat around and moaned about Helen rather than creating good TV and confronting her, had she gotten a pair of balls and told Helen some home truths she would have won but she was just a bull bore who occasionally spoke up.

• Toya was fine at first she had a nice build but she peaked way too early and went into overdrive and made a fool of herself in the final week, her eviction was hilarious because she thought taking on Helen would save her...wrong.

• Gina is a bully, she picked on Jemima, Sallie and Hazel all because they were prettier than her and she had deluded herself she was the prettiest girl in there, all three look and STILL look better than Gina.

MB.
17-02-2016, 06:48 PM
Ashleigh, Gina and Toya ate three of the worst housemates

Oh really, which ones?

Dominic
17-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Ashleigh, Gina and Toya ate three of the worst housemates who are held is a weird high regard on here.

• Ashleigh was boring, most of the time she sat around and moaned about Helen rather than creating good TV and confronting her, had she gotten a pair of balls and told Helen some home truths she would have won but she was just a bull bore who occasionally spoke up.

• Toya was fine at first she had a nice build but she peaked way too early and went into overdrive and made a fool of herself in the final week, her eviction was hilarious because she thought taking on Helen would save her...wrong.

• Gina is a bully, she picked on Jemima, Sallie and Hazel all because they were prettier than her and she had deluded herself she was the prettiest girl in there, all three look and STILL look better than Gina.
http://popcrush.com/files/2015/05/mariah-shades.gif

KingPrawn
17-02-2016, 07:38 PM

Trouble is, she did stand up to Helen but it was not on the highlights show.

Pete.
17-02-2016, 09:16 PM
Ashleigh confronted Helen loads of times though?

KingPrawn
18-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Ashleigh confronted Helen loads of times though?

There was the classic incident that got posted as a video on the Channel 5 website where Ashleigh confronted Helen. An hour later, an edited version was posted to make it seem that Ashleigh had not stood up to Helen as first seemed.

That whole series was a joke in trying to redeem Helen. I remember another video on the Channel 5 site, which got taken down, where Helen stated that BB had told her that she had not argued so much that week. You get the feeling that Helen was being coached an awful lot in those final weeks.

Headie
18-02-2016, 10:12 AM
ba60N97R3_M

"Don't feel sorry for my mum please, cos she'd be laughing at you"

"Three of my friends are not page 3 darling"

Macie Lightfoot
18-02-2016, 10:36 AM
she picked on Jemima, Sallie and Hazel all because they were prettier than her

alol

Denver
18-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Helen was bullied by Ashliegh, Chris and Toya during her series

Niamh.
18-02-2016, 10:57 AM

:laugh2:

Headie
19-02-2016, 05:54 PM
The golden era isn't 5/6/7, it's actually 5/6/7/8.

Cal.
19-02-2016, 05:55 PM

Distressingly true :(

Jamie89
19-02-2016, 06:02 PM
The golden era isn't 5/6/7, it's actually 5/6/7/8.

I dunno if I agree. Is that because you think it's a good series? I think the race row signaled the end of the golden era and even though BB8 had it's merits and classic elements to it, it just wasn't perceived in the same way anymore as a franchise imo. I remember at the time most of the talk I heard about BB was that it was over and it had it's day, that's my memory of it anyway.

Headie
19-02-2016, 06:05 PM
I dunno if I agree. Is that because you think it's a good series? I think the race row signaled the end of the golden era and even though BB8 had it's merits and classic elements to it, it just wasn't perceived in the same way anymore as a franchise imo. I remember at the time most of the talk I heard about BB was that it was over and it had it's day, that's my memory of it anyway.

I'm talking about civillian series tho idc about CBB

Jason.
19-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Recently re-watching CBB5 and thinking it about it now, the race row was kind of blown out of proportion imo.

When I was re-watching that whole week back, it didn't really make me as uncomfortable as it did at the time and it wasn't as dark and hostile as I thought it would be. Whilst I admit that Shilpa was treated awfully for no apparent reason by Jade and co, all it was was an argument over Oxo cubes and some spiteful bitching with some racial connotations done behind her back (At one point during my re-watch I found myself saying "Is that all?" because I remembered it being much worse). It was not racist bullying, it was just bullying which stemmed from jealousy and class (mainly on Jade's part if anything). And to think it was this massive headline back in 2007 which hit international news and garnered over 44,000 Ofcom complaints is quite laughable when you look back at it nine years later tbh. Especially when you have somebody like Helen Wood win the show like seven years later and Conor being rewarded with the half the prize fund.

Jason.
19-02-2016, 06:12 PM

Tbh I'd count CBB3, CBB4, and CBB5 as the golden era of C4 CBB - they also aired inbetween golden era series too (BB5, 6, and 7). I think BB8 was the last series which actually felt like BB (BB9 did, but BB8 still had the media caring about it and the hype - just not the viewing figures :laugh:)

karl100589
20-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Recently re-watching CBB5 and thinking it about it now, the race row was kind of blown out of proportion imo.

When I was re-watching that whole week back, it didn't really make me as uncomfortable as it did at the time and it wasn't as dark and hostile as I thought it would be. Whilst I admit that Shilpa was treated awfully for no apparent reason by Jade and co, all it was was an argument over Oxo cubes and some spiteful bitching with some racial connotations done behind her back (At one point during my re-watch I found myself saying "Is that all?" because I remembered it being much worse). It was not racist bullying, it was just bullying which stemmed from jealousy and class (mainly on Jade's part if anything). And to think it was this massive headline back in 2007 which hit international news and garnered over 44,000 Ofcom complaints is quite laughable when you look back at it nine years later tbh. Especially when you have somebody like Helen Wood win the show like seven years later and Conor being rewarded with the half the prize fund.

I tend to agree to be honest, I have always been of the belief that Jade and the coven's issues with Shilpa were purely down to a class issue and their belief that being well spoken and polite was her being false, and that the group used race as a means of attacking her rather then attacking her because of her race if you catch my drift. It certainly doesn't make the behaviour of Jade right by any means but it also eases the racist thug tag some people threw around.

I also think one of the things that people forget about the scale of the complaints was that by the time of Shilpa-gate there was a lot of resentment that had built up towards Jade from large portions of the audience. We often complain about the favouritism that the likes of Gemma Collins get on this show but during the early stages of CBB5 Jade was treated almost as this untouchable golden child; she got her own separate entrance night to put herself onto a pedestal and with a task shortly afterwards which put her front and centre, had two members of her family placed into the house with her to allow her to control the nomination process (as well as her grandparents visiting for a task) whilst her highlight show edit was one of a voice of reason very distant to the live feed portrayal. Added to this the fact that Jade was pretty much front and centre of all the advertising for the show and it helped to build an ill feeling towards Jade from the hardcore fans.

The resentment against Jade played part of the reason why so many people complained against Jade following the start of Shilpa-gate, but what helped to feed this was the fact that Channel 4 were so hesitant to do anything about it immediately, which further wound up the anti-Jade groups and made the backlash greater. One thing that stood in my mind was an episode of the psychology show before the Ofcom complaints skyrocketed where the Shilpa incident was discussed, and the party line from the psychologists, producers, Dermot etc almost seemed to be "Jade's doing nothing wrong, Shilpa's bringing it on herself". That was the straw that broke the camel's back, and the moment people stopped trusting C4 to do something about Jade, instead they turned to Ofcom, which in turn led the press to get involved and for the whole incident to snowball.

Mystic Mock
20-02-2016, 10:38 PM
I don't get the love for BB7, it has a good start but all the good Housemates leave in the first 7 weeks leaving us with Aisleyne (who I don't get the love for on here) Nikki (again extremely overrated) Richard (wtf!?) and Perfect Pete (who really wasn't perfect) imo people would want to be friends with Grace and Sezer in real life, people would also like them in any other series of Big Brother, yet bizarrely they was villains for finding those idiots annoying.:crazy:

I also feel that on here certain Housemates are underrated when they offered either car crash TV or were just really funny like Dappy, Scoop, Cowboy Callum, Luke, and Ahmed.

Jason.
20-02-2016, 11:06 PM
I tend to agree to be honest, I have always been of the belief that Jade and the coven's issues with Shilpa were purely down to a class issue and their belief that being well spoken and polite was her being false, and that the group used race as a means of attacking her rather then attacking her because of her race if you catch my drift. It certainly doesn't make the behaviour of Jade right by any means but it also eases the racist thug tag some people threw around.

I also think one of the things that people forget about the scale of the complaints was that by the time of Shilpa-gate there was a lot of resentment that had built up towards Jade from large portions of the audience. We often complain about the favouritism that the likes of Gemma Collins get on this show but during the early stages of CBB5 Jade was treated almost as this untouchable golden child; she got her own separate entrance night to put herself onto a pedestal and with a task shortly afterwards which put her front and centre, had two members of her family placed into the house with her to allow her to control the nomination process (as well as her grandparents visiting for a task) whilst her highlight show edit was one of a voice of reason very distant to the live feed portrayal. Added to this the fact that Jade was pretty much front and centre of all the advertising for the show and it helped to build an ill feeling towards Jade from the hardcore fans.

The resentment against Jade played part of the reason why so many people complained against Jade following the start of Shilpa-gate, but what helped to feed this was the fact that Channel 4 were so hesitant to do anything about it immediately, which further wound up the anti-Jade groups and made the backlash greater. One thing that stood in my mind was an episode of the psychology show before the Ofcom complaints skyrocketed where the Shilpa incident was discussed, and the party line from the psychologists, producers, Dermot etc almost seemed to be "Jade's doing nothing wrong, Shilpa's bringing it on herself". That was the straw that broke the camel's back, and the moment people stopped trusting C4 to do something about Jade, instead they turned to Ofcom, which in turn led the press to get involved and for the whole incident to snowball.

Brilliant post. :clap1:

Jamie89
21-02-2016, 09:39 AM

Really well explained :clap1:

Jay28jay2
21-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Sam Evans and Rachel Rice are the best winners in Big Brother History

Pete.
21-02-2016, 10:59 AM
I wish BBLB, Big Mouth and Big Brain still existed for CBB5. If I recall Dermot was pro-Jade up until the Oxo cube argument but Russell was rightfully neutral.

Jake.
21-02-2016, 11:05 AM
I liked CBB7 and for some reason I loved the kitchen?

Jason.
21-02-2016, 12:33 PM
I wish BBLB, Big Mouth and Big Brain still existed for CBB5. If I recall Dermot was pro-Jade up until the Oxo cube argument but Russell was rightfully neutral.

That was like me in my re-watch, I pretty much liked Jade up until the Oxo cube argument and from then on she became a horror of a person.

I watched the Jade Eviction BBLB Episode and the CBB5 final Big Mouth last week - they're the only two available. I don't really remember much of it at the time, but when watching the final Big Mouth, Russell seemed to talk about the whole race row in a seemingly comedic and jokey way.

I'd love to see Jo's BBLB episode as well Jade's Big Mouth one (if she ever appeared, did she?).

Oaker
21-02-2016, 12:55 PM
CBB7 was just really boring iirc, and it's house is my least favourite of all time :worry:

MB.
21-02-2016, 12:58 PM
CBB7 was a pretty good example of a bunch of people who'd be fun in any other series being hampered by the existence of Vinnie Jones

Black Dagger
21-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Imagine Stephanie Beacham in a good series. Urgh, I crave it.

Oaker
21-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Stephanie Beacham :love:

Jason.
21-02-2016, 01:04 PM
I remember really enjoying CBB7 at the time and thinking it was a good series to end CBB on C4 on. But now with the overload of C5 CBB we have (most of which have been fairly brilliant), CBB7 hasn't really aged well for me and it's not really memorable either.

Oaker
21-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Didn't CBB7 also start the trend of OTT editing?

MB.
21-02-2016, 01:06 PM
I think everyone loved CBB7 at the time because of the Tree of Temptation? God what a load of **** that was

Oaker
21-02-2016, 01:07 PM
not gonna lie I really liked it's launch night twist though. It was crap but for some reason rather entertaining :laugh:

Jason.
21-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Didn't CBB7 also start the trend of OTT editing?

It was. BB11 expanded on it.

not gonna lie I really liked it's launch night twist though. It was crap but for some reason rather entertaining :laugh:

Wasn't it them all trying to fit inside a car or something? What a mess.

MB.
21-02-2016, 01:14 PM
It was "fit inside this Mini or face SEVERE CONSEQUENCES!!!" which, as far as launch night twists go, is something even Channel 5 would think was a bit shoddy

Oaker
21-02-2016, 01:14 PM
Yeah they had to all fit into a mini :joker:

Probably one of the only bad C4 LN twists actually (BB4/BB10 are the only others I can think of atm but I don't remember some)

MB.
21-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Yeah they had to all fit into a mini :joker:

Probably one of the only bad C4 LN twists actually (BB4/BB10 are the only others I can think of atm but I don't remember some)

-cough- BB9

Headie
21-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Don't forget this legend
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/08/article-1241687-07CD57E5000005DC-670_468x286.jpg

Oaker
21-02-2016, 01:17 PM
I remember liking BB9's :worry:

What was CBB6's launch twist btw? I don't remember it at all

Jason.
21-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Another thing I remember about CBB7 is Davina entering the house in disguise of another HM dressed in a chicken costume and almost getting ganged raped by the other housemates.

MB.
21-02-2016, 01:24 PM
I remember liking BB9's :worry:

What was CBB6's launch twist btw? I don't remember it at all

Terry being Head of House

MB.
21-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Another thing I remember about CBB7 is Davina entering the house in disguise of another HM dressed in a chicken costume and almost getting ganged raped by the other housemates.

<3

Jason.
21-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Did CBB6 even have a launch night twist? Idr, but they had that Head of House thing like BB9 so it was probably something to do with that

Jason.
21-02-2016, 01:26 PM
nm MB beat me to it.

Cal.
21-02-2016, 01:29 PM

Davina became Nicola I think nn

Dominic
12-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Alexandra, Jennifer, Rebecca and Sylvia are all iconic, all brought the dramz and are way better than any of the Bore Block will ever be.

TomC
12-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Alexandra, Jennifer, Rebecca and Sylvia are all iconic, all brought the dramz and are way better than any of the Bore Block will ever be.

Three were vile. But then I guess a lot of the BB9 cast was. I don't like B Block either.

Babayaro.
12-03-2016, 03:55 PM
Alexandra was a vile bully, Rebecca thought she was going to win but was a massive ****, Jennifer was an annoying cry baby, and Sylvia was pretty irrelevant. B Block >>>

Pete.
12-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Misunderstood Sylvia :love:

Black Dagger
12-03-2016, 04:10 PM
B-Block suck but Jennifer was a mardy arsed twat, Rebecca is just a revolting human, Alexandra, less said the better and Sylvia was just grumpy and pointless.

TomC
12-03-2016, 04:17 PM
Everyone in the BB9 cast was pretty easy to hate apart from about five of them lbr

I did love Bex tho

commblair
12-03-2016, 06:46 PM
BB9 is my favourite series and Rex was probably my favourite from that year... Rachel didn't do enough to deserve the win, I might've given it to Sara actually... Darnell was good up until Luke let him win head of house. As soon as he got power Darnell lost whatever cool he had,and his treatment of Sara was very poor (even if she did appear to be a bit of a tease). I did enjoy the Luke/Bex coupling, even if it was doomed from the outset. I also quite liked the launch twist... But I think Stephanie would've been a good housemate so it's a shame she didn't try a bit more (but who can blame her with Mario...)

Jamie89
12-03-2016, 07:06 PM
Belinda was the star of BB9 :fan:

Jason.
12-03-2016, 07:34 PM
I only liked Rachel and Rex from B-Block. The rest were utter garbage and I loathe Darnell and Mo. Kathreya was a nuisance too. All 3 of them are in my bottom-5 of BB9.

Mystic Mock
12-03-2016, 08:03 PM
B-Block's only decent Housemate was Rex and even he was overrated imo.

Luke, Rebecca, and Mario was the most entertaining Housemates out of BB9 with Lisa being the most likable.

commblair
12-03-2016, 09:16 PM
I felt BB9 worked as an ensemble, without a dominant or overly favoured housemate or two. They all seemed to get fairly even air time & there were very few housemates which contributed little (Maysoon). There weren't really any 'all star' types in there either (imo Rex comes closest, probably why he had a repeat entrance or two in the house in following seasons)

Headie
12-04-2016, 11:31 PM
Stephanie (BB9) deserved to be the first boot because she put the least effort into making the secret task believable

*runs away*

Pete.
12-04-2016, 11:33 PM
Production threw Steph under the bus

Black Dagger
12-04-2016, 11:34 PM
Stephanie is just very overrated in general.

All I remember of her is calling Mario a haemorrhoid. But that secret task sucked anyway and Luke would have been a perfectly good first evictee.

Headie
12-04-2016, 11:35 PM
Oh yeah there's no denying that Luke or Mario would've been much better choices as first boots. However in terms of effort put into making the task believeable, Steph barely even tried and was pretty much the reason why they failed the task, so she deserved to go if it was based just on the secret task (idk what the point of Luke was in the secret task tho tbh)

Jordan.
12-04-2016, 11:38 PM
anyone would have failed pretending to be into Mario tbf

Babayaro.
12-04-2016, 11:39 PM
Lisa done a pretty good job. I mean, she event went along with the proposal

Jack_
The producers rigged the task by making it so easy for the housemates to guess who the secret couple were by actually telling them that there was one, the point of the mission was for them to remain undetected - not for BB to go 'btw there's a secret couple who is it xx'

It was pathetic because none of them (bar maybe Lisa who is SO overrated) deserved to leave, they should've just put the rest of the house up

Daniel.
Rachel Rice is boring but a good winner!

Babayaro.
12-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Scary Mary was lowkey hot

:worry:

Daniel.
12-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Luke deserved to leave he was so boring

Babayaro.
12-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Very lowkey idk there was just something there

Babayaro.
12-04-2016, 11:42 PM
Not even that hot actually

Lush
12-04-2016, 11:49 PM
Lesleh is one of my favourite housemates in BB6.

She has so many hilarious quotes from her short two weeks that it makes me sad she didn't get more time in there.

Daniel.
12-04-2016, 11:50 PM
perch the lair of lesley sanderson

Black Dagger
12-04-2016, 11:53 PM
She's probably in my bottom 20. Oop.

Jason.
12-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Stephanie is just very overrated in general.

All I remember of her is calling Mario a haemorrhoid. But that secret task sucked anyway and Luke would have been a perfectly good first evictee.

Wasn't it him who called her that? :laugh:

Marsh.
12-04-2016, 11:57 PM
Stephanie (BB9) deserved to be the first boot because she put the least effort into making the secret task believable

*runs away*

:clap1:

She was a whiny little bitch.

Black Dagger
12-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Wasn't it him who called her that? :laugh:

Oh oops.

Oh she called him a dickhead, that was it. I got them mixed around. See, even that isn't special.

Babayaro.
12-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Not like you to get confused with the dick

Idk

Black Dagger
13-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Can you not with your casual homophobic slur you horrid beast. <3

Babayaro.
13-04-2016, 12:04 AM
;[

Marsh.
13-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Production threw Steph under the bus

Where she belonged. :clap1:

Babayaro.
13-04-2016, 12:05 AM
She was Beinazir's driver

Lostie!
13-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Stephanie deserves to be appreciated for being one of the only people to stand up to Alexandra during Chipgate. :clap1:

Marsh.
13-04-2016, 01:00 AM
She was Beinazir's driver

:joker:

BigBruddah17
26-03-2017, 03:00 PM
I sorta loved CBB18

Babayaro.
26-03-2017, 03:36 PM
Darnell was the 2nd best BB9 housemate behind Mikey!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
26-03-2017, 03:41 PM
BB11 is easily the best series.

freak

Jason.
26-03-2017, 03:43 PM
Darnell was the 2nd best BB9 housemate behind Mikey!

freak

Denver
26-03-2017, 03:48 PM
BB9/10 are top tier series

BigBruddah17
26-03-2017, 04:21 PM
After 4in4out, BB16 was actually entertaining despite the terrible production

y.winter
26-03-2017, 04:38 PM
BB9/10 are top tier series

The truth has been spoken! :clap2:

Jodie.
09-07-2017, 02:19 PM
BB5 is very overrated
Shahbaz is the true star of BB7 :love:
BB12 is extremely underrated
Dexter is a sh*t housemate
BB18 is better than most other series

Epic.
09-07-2017, 02:28 PM
I can't remember many off the top of my head but:

-Natasha Hamilton was for the most part a terrible housemate

T*
09-07-2017, 02:29 PM
I actually really enjoyed BB11 even though it was the demise of C4-ness

Littlegreen
09-07-2017, 10:01 PM
I was a big fan of Bex in BB9.

Denver
09-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Rex would have won if his rat didnt enter

Daniel.
10-09-2017, 03:49 PM
CBB17 is overrated, good but overrated. I don't know why its seen as the best CBB *prepares for a fat ass essay by RobertC on why it is and why Gemma vs John was the greatest story they have ever done*

RileyH
10-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Nicole BB9 was a great housemate :love:

Epic.
10-09-2017, 03:57 PM
CBB17 is overrated, good but overrated. I don't know why its seen as the best CBB *prepares for a fat ass essay by RobertC on why it is and why Gemma vs John was the greatest story they have ever done*

:joker: howling

Underscore
10-09-2017, 04:22 PM
I was/am a superfan of Caroline Wharram :clap1:

Epic.
10-09-2017, 04:26 PM
More:

-Hannah was a faaaaaar better housemate than Deborah and I don't understand why she made the final and Hannah didn't (much as I like both)

-Suesunn is the best BB18 housemate apart from Isabelle & Chanelle

-BB6 was amazing but it was full of dire evictions; a Mary/Craig head-to-head, a Derek/Roberto head-to-head, Saskia going over Maxwell, Orlaith surviving against Science AND Kemal, Derek being evicted over bloody Eugene and Kinga beating Craig in a vote to wn by 0.2% (ok actually that last one is hilarious)

-Say what you will about how annoying or aggravating of a person Perez Hilton was, but the bullying he received from Hopkins and Cami-Li was ****ing gross and showed what ****tier people they really were, as did the exclusion and isolation tactics encouraged against him ("We should ISOLATE him!" is the second worst line just below "No dramazz")

-James was the only person I wanted to win in the tragic **** show that was the CBB16 final.

-Helen isn't that terrible in BB15. She's woeful in BB16, but in 15 she did have her moments.

-BB16 is NOT the worst series.

-CBB1 and CBB2 are complete and utter garbage.

And of course...

-Gemma vs John was the greatest story they have ever done.

RileyH
10-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Goldie carried the first half of CBB2 and it died without him
Stephanie Davis is a CBB legend
BB15 is not as bad as everyone makes out
Helen was hilarious in BB16 (apart from THAT comment)
BB12 is highly underrated
Rachael is the best housemate from BB11 despite going first

Daniel.
10-09-2017, 04:40 PM
-Gemma vs John was the greatest story they have ever done.

talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before

montblanc
10-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Goldie carried the first half of CBB2 and it died without him
Stephanie Davis is a CBB legend
BB15 is not as bad as everyone makes out
Helen was hilarious in BB16 (apart from THAT comment)
BB12 is highly underrated
Rachael is the best housemate from BB11 despite going first

YES QUEEN RACHAEL :clap1:

RileyH
10-09-2017, 04:56 PM
YES QUEEN RACHAEL :clap1:

https://media.giphy.com/media/MYI8peEWfhkLC/giphy.gif

talented queen :clap1:

montblanc
10-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Scary Mary was lowkey hot

don't grit your teef at meh loike a dog

Denver
10-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Lesley Brain, Carole Vincent and Tracey Barnard are the holy trinity

RileyH
10-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Lesley Brain, Carole Vincent and Tracey Barnard are the holy trinity

Queen Lesley and two nobodies :shrug:

Denver
10-09-2017, 05:02 PM
All 3 were finalists

supertv247
10-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Amelia should've won CBB20
Coleen is a good winner
BB18 is better than 13, 12, 16, 15 on C5
Chloe is in the top 3 best ever winners along with Isabelle & Josie
Helen was my second favourite finalist of BB15
BB12 is one of the worst
Aaron is my least favourite winner

Underscore
10-09-2017, 06:10 PM
BB13 is the best C5 series.

Jodie.
10-09-2017, 06:31 PM
BB18 is the best series ever
Isabelle is the best winner ever - her & Chanelle are Top 10 HM’s x
C5 BB is better than C4:smug:

Jay28jay2
10-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Jay McKray should have won BB12
BB18 is one of the best Big Brothers ever

Underscore
10-09-2017, 06:56 PM
BB18 is one of the best Big Brothers ever

BB18

the best

ever

https://media.giphy.com/media/zft6IXz9XyKY0/giphy.gif

Epic.
10-09-2017, 07:00 PM
-BB18 would've been considered awful by people had someone like Tom or Kieran won; Isabelle's win was what actually grew people's opinion as it would've been considered much worse otherwise.

RileyH
10-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Tom should've came runner up to Isabelle in BB18

Cal.
10-09-2017, 07:05 PM
Saskia was a good housemate!

Underscore
10-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Tom should've came runner up to Isabelle in BB18

Uhuhuhuhuhuh

Daniel.
10-09-2017, 07:58 PM
BB13 > BB18 > BB17 > BB14 > BB15 > BB16 > BB12 is the C5 ranking and thats fact.

Jodie.
10-09-2017, 08:07 PM
BB18 is my fav series ever x

RileyH
10-09-2017, 08:12 PM
Isabelle saved BB18 after Sukhi left and Chanelle became really annoying

caprimint
10-09-2017, 09:38 PM
- I loved BB12.
- Lotan and Conor are two of the best housemates of all time.
- Hazel > Gina.
- Sallie Axl and Andrew Tate were robbed.

Marsh.
10-09-2017, 09:52 PM
- Hazel > Gina.

RileyH
10-09-2017, 09:59 PM
- I loved BB12.
- Hazel > Gina.

All correct but Lotan being the best

Daniel.
10-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Gross

caprimint
10-09-2017, 10:04 PM
All correct but Lotan being the best
You were a Conor fan? :amazed:

RileyH
10-09-2017, 10:06 PM
You were a Conor fan? :amazed:

He is wayyy to overhated, especially when people like Caroline

but yeah I like him :love:

Epic.
11-09-2017, 04:54 AM
- I loved BB12.
- Hazel > Gina.

All of these really confusing except for the Sallie part.

LemonJam
11-09-2017, 05:49 AM
- jungle cats were vastly superior to the lip gloss bitches
- Science should have been evicted earlier while he was still likeable because he was AWFUL in his last week.
- I actually love Nicole for the sole reason that she stopped Rex from winning lol <3
- I loved the save and replace in BB11
- Andrew BB11 was kinda UTRfun and should've been 2nd at least not 5th.

Jay28jay2
11-09-2017, 05:54 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/zft6IXz9XyKY0/giphy.gif

Yeah but you're taking it out of context so try again sweety

LemonJam
11-09-2017, 05:55 AM
Oh and as I stated in another thread like this, Belinda is a deity, Lushleigh were a complex yet hilarious relationship, Dexter is boring and overrated AF, Lisa and David were the king and queen of BB10 and BB6 Lesley is overrated on here.

Jake.
11-09-2017, 06:04 AM
hazel was the best female of 14 and gina was god awful

caprimint
11-09-2017, 11:39 AM
He is wayyy to overhated, especially when people like Caroline

but yeah I like him :love:

All of these really confusing except for the Sallie part.
Hence why I posted them here. :hee:

Daniel.
11-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Gina and Hazel were the only BB14 housemates who were entertaining so let's appreciate both

Nicky91
11-09-2017, 02:02 PM
Georgina has been the most entertaining housemate from BB17

Eddie.
23-09-2017, 12:40 AM
BB2 is so overrated. Only enjoyed Narinder and Helen...

Paige22
03-02-2018, 07:36 PM
I’m watching BB6 and I’m on week 3. Saskia isn’t a good housemate and is only used for Maxwell, quite disappointing

Epic.
03-02-2018, 07:57 PM
I’m watching BB6 and I’m on week 3. Saskia isn’t a good housemate and is only used for Maxwell, quite disappointing

This isn't an unpopular opinion if I recall correctly, Saskia is pretty polarizing on this forum. I thought she was a GREAT housemate if none of the Maxwell stuff is taken into account. But it is, so...

Shaun
03-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Deborah should've won BB18.

BBUK-Fan
03-02-2018, 08:14 PM
Farrah should have been ejected.
CBB18 had a good set of tasks and evictions/twists
Chad Johnson would have been more popular if he was the baddie type character

RileyH
03-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Saskia is the best housemate ever

Daniel.
03-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Saskia was a better housemate because of the Maxwell thing?

Ashley.
03-02-2018, 08:24 PM
I don't know whether or not it's an unpopular opinion, but I enjoyed BB8-11, and I don't think they deserved such low ratings.

Epic.
03-02-2018, 08:30 PM

Literally all of her best moments don't relate to him at all? The arguments with Mary. The distrust by various housemates. The argument with Vanessa @lil pwostitute. Her commanding Derek BARK. The legendary cider gate.

Licking treats off Maxwell's flab, laughing when Maxwell chucked Kemal with water, arguing with Kemal after he tries to stop her and Maxwell making noise, the fact that she was atttacted to MAXWELL EW EW EW all are her lowest flaws and all relate to him.

Paige22
03-02-2018, 08:31 PM

I disagree completely

Daniel.
03-02-2018, 08:32 PM
Well to me it made her a good villain whereas before she was meh

caprimint
03-02-2018, 10:04 PM
A bit like Deana becoming the 'hero' because of Conor and the same applies for Isabelle/Lotan

Underscore
03-02-2018, 10:37 PM
Caroline should have won bb13

Underscore
03-02-2018, 10:37 PM
And mark power trip

Eddie.
04-02-2018, 01:47 AM
Saskia is HATED by 90% of the forum. (in response to Paige's post)

Jason deserved to win BB17.

y.winter
04-02-2018, 07:32 PM
BB12 is not as bad as people claim it was and it got all the hate because it was easy to compare it to C4, being the first of C5.

LukeB
04-02-2018, 07:33 PM
BB12 is not as bad as people claim it was and it got all the hate because it was easy to compare it to C4, being the first of C5.

I would re-watch BB12 but not BB15/16

RileyH
04-02-2018, 07:33 PM
BB15 is the best C5 BB

Ashley.
04-02-2018, 07:37 PM

The tasks were great (same with BB13)... The only thing that let it down, for me, was that I didn't have anybody to route for a lot of the time.

Matthew.
04-02-2018, 07:44 PM
Nicola McLean and Jemma Lucy are some of the worst cbb housemates ever

Cal.
12-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Nicola McLean and Jemma Lucy are some of the worst cbb housemates ever

Anyway

montblanc
12-02-2018, 03:48 PM
Kayleigh BB18 is overhated

RileyH
12-02-2018, 04:13 PM
Kayleigh BB18 is overhated

it's what she deserves

Marches
12-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Helen was good (in bb15)
Jade goody wasn’t a bad person
Nicola McLean is a detestable human being and housemate (and this shouldn’t be an unpopular opinion on this forum,,,)
Courtney act is the most overrated housemate ever
Carole was the queen of bb8 as soon as Charley got the boot
Nikki is overrated as the way the big brother milk her leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Bb18 was a criminally underrated series with criminally underrated housemates (the thorn cottage crew)
Fire Emma already she’s terrible

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
12-02-2018, 04:23 PM
Nicola McLean is a detestable human being and housemate

https://media.giphy.com/media/10lSuA9bMlAVfa/giphy.gif

Nicky91
12-02-2018, 04:25 PM
Georgina wuz robbed, all because of that stupid street kid Jackson

Babayaro.
12-02-2018, 04:25 PM
wuz

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
12-02-2018, 04:26 PM
Georgina wuz robbed, all because of that stupid street kid Jackson

:skull:

Babayaro.
12-02-2018, 04:26 PM
I love 2009!

rk3388
12-02-2018, 04:29 PM
-Nicola was a boring housemate in CBB9, should not have been brought back, and was even worse on her second stint
-BB11 was an under-rated series and Sunshine and Ben are two of C4's best housemates
-There have been no good civilian series since BB14 (bar none for me). Time warp became the closest to a "good series" before production ruined it
-C5 Celebrity series generally have been more enjoyable than C4. Only a few duds.

y.winter
12-02-2018, 04:31 PM
CBB9 is not even the the top 8 CBBs

Cal.
12-02-2018, 04:31 PM
-Nicola was a boring housemate in CBB9, should not have been brought back, and was even worse on her second stint
-BB11 was an under-rated series and Sunshine and Ben are two of C4's best housemates
-There have been no good civilian series since BB14 (bar none for me). Time warp became the closest to a "good series" before production ruined it
-C5 Celebrity series generally have been more enjoyable than C4. Only a few duds.

Are you srshttp://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar58856_9.gif

Marches
12-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Not trying to bait just curious but what was the appeal with Nicola? She was so meh in her original series and her few ‘moments’ just came across as desperate to me and when she came back she was kissing ass until kim came in and brought out her more vile, vindictive side. The only time I’ve ever really enjoyed her was when she shut down farrah on that one bots but like anyone could shut down Farrah and I’d applaud them

RileyH
12-02-2018, 04:35 PM
I love her but Natasha should've stayed over Nic in CBB9

Cal.
12-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Not trying to bait just curious but what was the appeal with Nicola? She was so meh in her original series and her few ‘moments’ just came across as desperate to me and when she came back she was kissing ass until kim came in and brought out her more vile, vindictive side. The only time I’ve ever really enjoyed her was when she shut down farrah on that one bots but like anyone could shut down Farrah and I’d applaud them

A gobby, highly flawed (her problematic drinking and her obvious contempt for her marriage with her behaviour around the likes of Frankie Cocozza and Jamie O'Hara in her respective stints), brutal honesty and the fact that she's an outspoken glamour model who managed to be an absolute eviction cockroach through both of her series' :love:

Also her laugh is iconic.

Cal.
12-02-2018, 04:39 PM
jODMpPv1Eic

Not an unpopular opinion as such compared to like 'Oh ___ is better than ____' but I actually think Nicola's CBB9 eviction boos were some of the worst we've ever seen on Big Brother.

Daniel.
12-02-2018, 04:49 PM
Sarah Harding is very overrated and her constant moaning brought CBB20 down

Gstar
12-02-2018, 05:09 PM
BB17 is the best civilian series on channel 5

Epic.
12-02-2018, 05:10 PM
BB17 is the best civilian series on channel 5

I see no lies http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar68662_50.gif

Gstar
12-02-2018, 05:23 PM
Your favourite is Hughie :lovedup: :lovedup:

Legrand
06-01-2022, 12:00 PM
BB15 is pretty good. Its first five weeks are genuinely great.

100gwand
15-02-2022, 09:19 PM
I enjoyed BB8, BB9 and BB10 more than BB7.

Stephanie and Dale from BB9 looked like siblings.