PDA

View Full Version : Premier League 2015/16

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

alex_front2
26-04-2016, 09:26 PM
It's all about motivation and respect to the fans for the reason Klopp makes the! Salute to the fans
OK OK, only messing about. For me it's still my no 3 funniest moment of season

Mystic Mock
27-04-2016, 10:35 PM
I'm disgusted that Alli gets a 3 match ban for the uppercut on Yacob, yet Yacob gets nothing for constantly fouling Alli throughout the whole match.

Biased or what towards West Brom?

Denver
27-04-2016, 10:44 PM
I'm disgusted that Alli gets a 3 match ban for the uppercut on Yacob, yet Yacob gets nothing for constantly fouling Alli throughout the whole match.

Biased or what towards West Brom?

He punched a player in the stomach for no reason how would he not be banned :umm2:

Mystic Mock
27-04-2016, 10:50 PM
He punched a player in the stomach for no reason how would he not be banned :umm2:

I'm not saying that Alli shouldn't be banned, but to make out like he wasn't constantly provoked by Yacob through the whole game with constant fouls from Yacob is twisting history A LOT!

Denver
27-04-2016, 10:55 PM
I'm not saying that Alli shouldn't be banned, but to make out like he wasn't constantly provoked by Yacob through the whole game with constant fouls from Yacob is twisting history A LOT!
That is part of the game and not ban worthy

Mystic Mock
28-04-2016, 08:28 PM
That is part of the game and not ban worthy

If the Referee had've spotted them during the game then he would've had a second bookable offense thrown at him.

Alf
30-04-2016, 02:04 PM
Absolute class from the Everton club and their fans.

Brimming with pride to be an Evertonian today.

"He ain't heavy, He's my Brother"

LeatherTrumpet
30-04-2016, 02:17 PM

hardly, it was handbags and his ban is ridiculous

BBfanUSA
30-04-2016, 02:25 PM
Absolute class from the Everton club and their fans.

Brimming with pride to be an Evertonian today.

"He ain't heavy, He's my Brother"

The Justice and Truth shirt that I saw Howard wearing during warmups was cool.

Shaun
30-04-2016, 03:24 PM
The one time I put Gomes in goal on my fantasy football team, Villa decide to be a football team :inamood:

c'mon magpies!!!!!!!!!

GiRTh
30-04-2016, 06:56 PM
Not gonna do a Giroud rant, shall leave it to the MOTD pundits. 15 touches in the first half, nuff said. Put it this way, Welbeck comes on after 55 minutes and is comfortably man of the match.

Shaun
30-04-2016, 06:58 PM
It hurts me to say (because he's so pretty... that's basically the only reason why lol... but even then this beard has ruined most of that appeal) but he's got to go </3

As good as Newcastle's result today was I still think they'll go down against Tottenham... hoping they survive though.

GiRTh
30-04-2016, 07:43 PM
It hurts me to say (because he's so pretty... that's basically the only reason why lol... but even then this beard has ruined most of that appeal) but he's got to go </3

As good as Newcastle's result today was I still think they'll go down against Tottenham... hoping they survive though.Did you see him cup his ear to the fans after setting up the goal. :facepalm:

The sheer nerve considering he hasnt scored in twenty one games while his team mate has broken the league record for chances created in a season; he's got a set on him for sure. :joker:

GiRTh
30-04-2016, 07:48 PM
http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag50/Geoff_Taylor/ChT6Ym_WwAAAP2z_zpshay8yooz.jpg (http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/Geoff_Taylor/media/ChT6Ym_WwAAAP2z_zpshay8yooz.jpg.html)

21 games without a goal and this is how he behaves when he gets an assist. Nothing wrong with the dressing room at Arsenal or the attitude of the players according to the manager. :shrug:

Mystic Mock
30-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Arsenal were very lucky to win today, but tbf that's a sign of a good team I suppose when they get 3 points when they was the weaker team on the day.

I think that Sunderland will stay up at the end of the season as they've got the most fight in them when I see them play.

Alf
30-04-2016, 10:40 PM
Once again the Everton fans are showing their class

An Everton fan gave away his tickets to a young Leicester fan for the game next week, so that he could potentially see his team lift the trophy, and many more are set to do the same.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-supporter-gives-young-leicester-7852312

Mystic Mock
01-05-2016, 07:08 PM
What a match today, both Man Utd and Leicester should be proud of themselves as that's what I call fighting for the win, it's probably gonna be a top 10 game of the season I reckon.

And just going slightly off-topic for a second, I was just doing some studying up on the 1930 World Cup, and did you know that Brazillian Gilberto De Almeida Rego blew for full time six minutes earlier than he was suppose to in a match between Argentina and France? And ironically this one involves Argentina again, but did you know that Ulises Saucedo awarded three penalties in the Argentina vs Mexico match? And that Ulises Saucedo managed Bolivia in the exact same tournament? And that in a match between Bolivia and Brazil that both teams was wearing the exact same strip in the first half?

Alf
01-05-2016, 08:37 PM
What a match today, both Man Utd and Leicester should be proud of themselves as that's what I call fighting for the win, it's probably gonna be a top 10 game of the season I reckon.

And just going slightly off-topic for a second, I was just doing some studying up on the 1930 World Cup, and did you know that Brazillian Gilberto De Almeida Rego blew for full time six minutes earlier than he was suppose to in a match between Argentina and France? And ironically this one involves Argentina again, but did you know that Ulises Saucedo awarded three penalties in the Argentina vs Mexico match? And that Ulises Saucedo managed Bolivia in the exact same tournament? And that in a match between Bolivia and Brazil that both teams was wearing the exact same strip in the first half?I consider myself a little bit of a football historian, but was not aware of any of these facts.

But to be honest with you, it's not the kind of facts I research.

alex_front2
02-05-2016, 03:13 PM
#ManuLei That was a great match.

Pity for MAN U fans that they didn't show this bite earlier.

Still think Spurs can cause a huge upset and win EPL, can't believe bookies have priced it Spurs title at 16-1 (Chelsea would have to score 10 own goals if it came down to final day).

Mystic Mock
02-05-2016, 03:31 PM
I consider myself a little bit of a football historian, but was not aware of any of these facts.

But to be honest with you, it's not the kind of facts I research.

I don't normally research it either, it's just that lately I'm brushing up on certain areas as I want to broaden my knowledge a little bit in conversations.

MTVN
02-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Pathetic from Spurs, not even going to make Leicester work for it

Alf
02-05-2016, 08:56 PM
Can Selby make it a unforgettable day for the city of Leicester?

Well done Leicester City!

SocietyIsRuined
02-05-2016, 08:56 PM
Congratulations To Leicester and well done To Claudio.

He was unfairly sacked by Chelsea and deserved this.

Alf
02-05-2016, 08:59 PM
I think Nigel Pearson deserves a bit of credit, this is the team he built and who was in charge when this run started at the back end of last season.

GiRTh
02-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Well done leicester. Great season.

alex_front2
02-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Spur have cost me £1000, really let me down.

Drew.
02-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Unbelievable night, that game couldn't have gone any better. Spurs showing themselves up to be the thugs they are, at least 3 of their players deserve bans for stamps, punches and eye gouging. Well and truly bottled it.

Leicesters title is a once in a lifetime achievement. Never thought they'd pull it off after their quick start at the start of the season. So jealous of their fans tonight though

Alf
03-05-2016, 01:00 AM
Unbelievable night, that game couldn't have gone any better. Spurs showing themselves up to be the thugs they are, at least 3 of their players deserve bans for stamps, punches and eye gouging. Well and truly bottled it.

Leicesters title is a once in a lifetime achievement. Never thought they'd pull it off after their quick start at the start of the season. So jealous of their fans tonight though
That's just the Arsenal fan in you saying that, and I understand your loyalty to you're team (nothing wrong with it), but for me Spurs don't need to be slated in that way, they've had a great season themselves, and for me have been the most attractive and best footballing team in the league this season.

It's annoying playing second fiddle to your inferior club local rivals isn't it? I know all to well being an Everton fan and seeing them come behind the lesser team in Liverpool.

Shaun
03-05-2016, 01:04 AM
It takes something special to play against Chelsea and come across as the team with the most violent divas :pipe: quite right Drew

Alf
03-05-2016, 01:07 AM
I have no problem with players showing passion and fight, it shows they care.

And it also shows they care, when, when it's lost, they lose their cool.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 01:18 AM
That's just the Arsenal fan in you saying that, and I understand your loyalty to you're team (nothing wrong with it), but for me Spurs don't need to be slated in that way, they've had a great season themselves, and for me have been the most attractive and best footballing team in the league this season.

It's annoying playing second fiddle to your inferior club local rivals isn't it? I know all to well being an Everton fan and seeing them come behind the lesser team in Liverpool.

It's laughable that you think it's just the Arsenal fan in me saying that. I'm sure fans from all across the country agree with what i've said about their conduct tonight.. in fact i know they have because i've been reading twitter all night. I don't know how anyone can condemn Lamela stamping on Cesc, Dembele poking his fingers in Costa's eye and the general punches and kicks thrown all game. Not to mention Alli getting a ban just recently for punching. They've been at it all season, I remember Alli getting away with kicking a Fiorentina player pretty badly in the chest whilst he was down.

http://dispute.press/medias/thumbs/2016/02/19/1455874268_934118771_380_.jpg

Not having the right to criticize a team and their behaviour because of the way they've played this year is everything thats wrong with football and journalism in this country. So many journalists are especially shrugging off what Alli has been doing just because he's Englands new golden boy.

I wouldn't say we're playing second fiddle. We're 3 points behind them, big chance we can still finish above them with the bans they've got coming their way. Both having a trophy-less season, Spurs haven't won the league in 55 years, 8 years since they last won a trophy, we've won 4 trophies in the last 3 seasons. Like i said to Alex Font.. everyones getting way too ahead of themselves. Yes they've played some good stuff, but this is in a league where every team has underachieved this season, and they've still come out with nothing to show for it.

Shaun
03-05-2016, 01:21 AM
5 trophies actually!!!! That glorious Emirates Cup last July :pipe:

Alf
03-05-2016, 01:26 AM
It's laughable that you think it's just the Arsenal fan in me saying that. I'm sure fans from all across the country agree with what i've said about their conduct tonight.. in fact i know they have because i've been reading twitter all night. I don't know how anyone can condemn Lamela stamping on Cesc, Dembele poking his fingers in Costa's eye and the general punches and kicks thrown all game. Not to mention Alli getting a ban just recently for punching. They've been at it all season, I remember Alli getting away with kicking a Fiorentina player pretty badly in the chest whilst he was down.

http://dispute.press/medias/thumbs/2016/02/19/1455874268_934118771_380_.jpg

Not having the right to criticize a team and their behaviour because of the way they've played this year is everything thats wrong with football and journalism in this country. So many journalists are especially shrugging off what Alli has been doing just because he's Englands new golden boy.

I wouldn't say we're playing second fiddle. We're 3 points behind them, big chance we can still finish above them with the bans they've got coming their way. Both having a trophy-less season, Spurs haven't won the league in 55 years, 8 years since they last won a trophy, we've won 4 trophies in the last 3 seasons. Like i said to Alex Font.. everyones getting way too ahead of themselves. Yes they've played some good stuff, but this is in a league where every team has underachieved this season, and they've still come out with nothing to show for it.You say it yourself, it's all over twitter. So you're coming at it from a media point of view, instead of a rational human point of view.

Sometimes sport gets heated, so what?

They certainly don't deserve the Headline of "Thugs" just because a London derby with everything on the line, got a little bit heated.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 01:32 AM
You say it yourself, it's all over twitter. So you're coming at it from a media point of view, instead of a rational human point of view.

Sometimes sport gets heated, so what?

They certainly don't deserve the Headline of "Thugs" just because a London derby with everything on the line, got a little bit heated.

I'm not using it as a media point of view, i had my own opinions on it before i started reading twitter.

I'm fine with all the heavy tackles and challenges, that's part of the sport and that's how the game was played years ago so that side of the game is refreshing to see. But gouging someones eyes and intentionally stamping on them is not an excuse because the game got a little bit heated or that its a London derby.. fact is they bottled their chances of winning the league and they showed themselves up by becoming violent and thuggish. Whatever word you want to use to describe them.. bottom line is it was violence. They were intentionally trying to harm another human. I use the word thugs because it's not the first time they've done this, previous bans prove it. If it was a one off then fair enough, but it's not.

Alf
03-05-2016, 01:37 AM
I'm not using it as a media point of view, i had my own opinions on it before i started reading twitter.

I'm fine with all the heavy tackles and challenges, that's part of the sport and that's how the game was played years ago so that side of the game is refreshing to see. But gouging someones eyes and intentionally stamping on them is not an excuse because the game got a little bit heated or that its a London derby.. fact is they bottled their chances of winning the league and they showed themselves up by becoming violent and thuggish. Whatever word you want to use to describe them.. bottom line is it was violence. They were intentionally trying to harm another human. I use the word thugs because it's not the first time they've done this, previous bans prove it. If it was a one off then fair enough, but it's not.Maybe Drew, If your team had have shown that aggression and fight and the want to bully teams, then maybe you wouldn't be shouting for your manager to be sacked.

Cantona inspired a dynasty at Old Trafford, and he used to beat up the fans.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 01:43 AM
Maybe Drew, If your team had have shown that aggression and fight and the want to bully teams, then maybe you wouldn't be shouting for your manager to be sacked.

Cantona inspired a dynasty at Old Trafford, and he used to beat up the fans.

Thats such a weak excuse and outlook on why we've failed this season. Leicester didn't get where they are now behaving like Spurs did tonight did they? Our failures on the field are down to a lack of talent in certain positions and a complete lack of man management skills to give the players the belief and confidence they need. If Arsene was going out there every game telling his players to start kicking out and punching players we'd be a lot worse off than we are with the bans we'd be given.

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 01:52 AM
Cant agree with you Drew. If our team showed half of the fight that Spurs have shown in pushing for the title, I wouldn't be whingeing about players and the manager and we'd have won this by ten points. Remember when we had our great teams and the number of bans they accrued? They werent angels, for sure.

Spiurs are unquestionably in a much better position than we are. I agree with Alf they have played some of the best football of this season. Its modern football, fast tempo, high pressing that with the right personnel is much closer to the way the very best teams in the world play while we are stuck with manager with players who many dont even fit into his style of play

Well done Spurs. Even with Pep at Man City and Conte at Chelsea I think Spurs will still be serious title challenger next season.

Alf
03-05-2016, 02:00 AM
Thats such a weak excuse and outlook on why we've failed this season. Leicester didn't get where they are now behaving like Spurs did tonight did they? Our failures on the field are down to a lack of talent in certain positions and a complete lack of man management skills to give the players the belief and confidence they need. If Arsene was going out there every game telling his players to start kicking out and punching players we'd be a lot worse off than we are with the bans we'd be given.Every great team's had at least one aggressive bully boy, who would turn to kicking lumps out of the opposition to get what they want.

Did you ever see Roy Keane play?, or more to the point have you ever seen the mentality of Roy Keane? Alf Inge didn't see him, now that's someone who is prepared to break the opponents leg to get what he want's, and he had a trophy laden career.

And check out the story of the 1988 FA cup final, a team full of (as they we're labelled) "Thugs" triumphed over the Golden boys.

It's about winning, not about being nice.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:02 AM
Cant agree with you Drew. If our team showed half of the fight that Spurs have shown in pushing for the title, I wouldn't be whingeing about players and the manager and we'd have won this by ten points. Remember when we had our great teams and the number of bans they accrued?

Spiurs are unquestionably in a much better position than we are. I agree with Alf they have played some of the best football of this season. Its modern football, fast tempo, high pressing that with the right personnel is much closer to the way the very best teams in the world play while we are stuck with manager with players who many dont even fit into his style of play

Well done Spurs. Even with Pep at Man City and Conte at Chelsea I think Spurs will still be serious title challenger next season.

I'm not disagreeing with the fact if we showed more belief and desire we wouldn't be where we are now. But theres a fine line between fighting for the league like Leicester have with their belief and desire to win games and the physical violent side that Spurs have shown, and thats what my comments are about/what we've been talking about.

This isn't about my dislike to Spurs either. Like i said, i agreed Spurs have played some decent stuff this season, but they've come away with nothing more than we have. This is probably the best Premier League squad Spurs have ever had and theres still a chance we'll be finishing above them, and this has been a bloody awful season for us, thats why i think people are getting far too carried away.

When Kane had his breakthrough season last year and most people said he wouldn't be able to repeat it i was backing him to do it again, not all of my opinions are anti Spurs. I'm giving you more facts than opinions now & the best PL team Spurs have had could quite easily still finish below us.. fact.

Shaun
03-05-2016, 02:05 AM
I don't think physicality and violence are the same thing. Arsenal fans couldn't really bemoan the physical game when they won titles with the likes of Vieira, Adams, Keown, Dixon, etc. The comments Drew's brought up about Tottenham tonight are pretty fair - they lost their heads and it was embarrassing to watch. On any other night (where Leicester weren't crowned champions :tongue:) they'd have been mauled by the press, and they probably will be in the coming days by the FA.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:08 AM
Every great team's had at least one aggressive bully boy, who would turn to kicking lumps out of the opposition to get what they want.

Did you ever see Roy Keane play?, or more to the point have you ever seen the mentality of Roy Keane? Alf Inge didn't see him, now that's someone who is prepared to break the opponents leg to get what he want's, and he had a trophy laden career.

And check out the story of the 1988 FA cup final, a team full of (as they we're labelled) "Thugs" triumphed over the Golden boys.

It's about winning, not about being nice.

Of course.. we've had our own Paddy Vieira, Keown, Adams, the list goes on. These were ridiculously talented players that would put their body on the line to win games. I think you've changed the context of what i meant by the word thug though. I'm not saying players shouldn't show the grit like Keane/Vieira or whoever, I'm merely pointing out Spurs were violent and set out to cause intentional physical harm towards their opponents tonight. They felt defeated and took to violence instead, i don't know how anyone can condemn that

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 02:08 AM
I'm not disagreeing with the fact if we showed more belief and desire we wouldn't be where we are now. But theres a fine line between fighting for the league like Leicester have with their belief and desire to win games and the physical violent side that Spurs have shown, and thats what my comments are about/what we've been talking about.

This isn't about my dislike to Spurs either. Like i said, i agreed Spurs have played some decent stuff this season, but they've come away with nothing more than we have. This is probably the best Premier League squad Spurs have ever had and theres still a chance we'll be finishing above them, and this has been a bloody awful season for us, thats why i think people are getting far too carried away.

When Kane had his breakthrough season last year and most people said he wouldn't be able to repeat it i was backing him to do it again, not all of my opinions are anti Spurs. I'm giving you more facts than opinions now & the best PL team Spurs have had could quite easily still finish below us.. fact.They wont. When Man City go out of the ECl to Real Madrid they will be very motivated to beat us next week. I dont see us getting much out of that game.

I'm referring to the state of the two sides. I cant see any one of the spurs stars leaving unless stupid money is put on the table. I can see Ozil and Sanchez leaving; just the other day I read a report Bayern were interested in Sanchez.. Spurs shouldnt have even been in the race if we'd managed to get our act together. Spurs have ultimately failed but atm they look much stronger than many much bigger clubs..

Alf
03-05-2016, 02:12 AM
I don't think physicality and violence are the same thing. Arsenal fans couldn't really bemoan the physical game when they won titles with the likes of Vieira, Adams, Keown, Dixon, etc. The comments Drew's brought up about Tottenham tonight are pretty fair - they lost their heads and it was embarrassing to watch. On any other night (where Leicester weren't crowned champions :tongue:) they'd have been mauled by the press, and they probably will be in the coming days by the FA.I like bad losers, it shows me they care. I'd be more disappointed if they'd lost without any fight and emotion.

Tottenham didn't beat themselves, Leicester beat them by continuing to pile the pressure on. Tottenham had a great season.

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 02:14 AM
I don't think physicality and violence are the same thing. Arsenal fans couldn't really bemoan the physical game when they won titles with the likes of Vieira, Adams, Keown, Dixon, etc. The comments Drew's brought up about Tottenham tonight are pretty fair - they lost their heads and it was embarrassing to watch. On any other night (where Leicester weren't crowned champions :tongue:) they'd have been mauled by the press, and they probably will be in the coming days by the FA.Vieira received the most red cards in PrRemiership history; tied with a few others players but the fact remained our great teams had an edge to them that sometimes spilled over. That all we saw from Spurs tongiht IMO.

Alf
Anyway, that's season over, on to the Euro's.

Drew.
They wont. When Man City go out of the ECl to Real Madrid they will be very motivated to beat us next week. I dont see us getting much out of that game.

I'm referring to the state of the two sides. I cant see any one of their stars leaving unless stupid money is put on the table. They shouldnt have even been in the race if we'd managed to get our act together. Spurs have ultimately failed but atm they look much stronger than many much bigger clubs..

You've almost summed up what i've been saying here. We've been piss poor yet we're still 3 points behind with a great chance to either finish level or above them. Like i've said loads of times, this is a Spurs side everyone's claiming to be their best PL team they've had yet and saying we're now playing second fiddle to. They didn't even beat us this season, even Flamini scored twice to beat them at WHL in the FA Cup lol. I'm not doubting they're a bad side and that they haven't improved, but everyone's getting way too carried away.

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 02:17 AM
You've almost summed up what i've been saying here. We've been piss poor yet we're still 3 points behind with a great chance to either finish level or above them. Like i've said loads of times, this is a Spurs side everyone's claiming to be their best PL team they've had yet and saying we're now playing second fiddle to. They didn't even beat us this season, even Flamini scored twice to beat them at WHL in the FA Cup lol. I'm not doubting they're a bad side and that they haven't improved, but everyone's getting way too carried away.Spurs have always had good players its just this year they made the difficult step up to match the best. They can only get better after this IMO.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:22 AM
Spurs have always had good players its just this year they made the difficult step up to match the best. They can only get better after this IMO.

The amount of teams who have underachieved this year makes their season look better than it has been. Yeah they've got room for improvement, but with the resources we've got, Chelsea, United and City have it's hard not to think this is probably the best chance they'll get to win the PL, and they were beaten to it in a two horse race by Leicester. I'm not saying every other club will improve more than Spurs in the future, but realistically it's more likely. Levy is still a selling man, you offer him a nice amount of $$ for any of his players and he'll take it.

Shaun
03-05-2016, 02:23 AM
More than anything it's amazing how few points have been needed to win the title this season... Leicester are on 77 and you'd be surprised if they finished on 83 with their last two fixtures.

Last year Chelsea got 87 - Leicester would be third atm.
13/14, City got 86 - Leicester would be fifth atm.
12/13, United got 89 - Leicester would be third atm.
11/12, City & United got 89 - Leicester would be third.

Only other equally-open season was 10/11 really. I know history would never say it because the underdog story is way more compelling but this really was handed to them on a plate :laugh: Tottenham's point tally would place them where they usually ended up anyway.

Alf
03-05-2016, 02:24 AM
I'm tipping Everton to spoil the party on Saturday.

Martinez is on life-support machine with the Everton fans and board.

0-2 to the Toffee's

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:24 AM
More than anything it's amazing how few points have been needed to win the title this season... Leicester are on 77 and you'd be surprised if they finished on 83 with their last two fixtures.

Only other equally-open season was 10/11 really. I know history would never say it because the underdog story is way more compelling but this really was handed to them on a plate :laugh: Tottenham's point tally would place them where they usually ended up anyway.

Another great point.

Their style has improved and they've got a new identity but realistically they are still where they always have been.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:25 AM
Kloppy will have a better season than the Spuds next year, thats another team that'll be pushing them back down the table

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 02:30 AM

Only other equally-open season was 10/11 really. I know history would never say it because the underdog story is way more compelling but this really was handed to them on a plate :laugh: Tottenham's point tally would place them where they usually ended up anyway.Man Utd won the league with 75 points in 1996. Eighty points is a realsitic total for Leicester and that would have them third or higher in most years.

I see what you are saying but the number of points required to win the league depends on so many factors.

BBfanUSA
03-05-2016, 12:35 PM
So regarding the trophy presentation,

Are they getting it after their game on Saturday or is it presented at the end of the season?

Mystic Mock
03-05-2016, 12:48 PM
I think Nigel Pearson deserves a bit of credit, this is the team he built and who was in charge when this run started at the back end of last season.

Tbf Ranieri motivated them to the win though, and his always challenged for titles wherever he goes in Club Football.

Mystic Mock
03-05-2016, 12:58 PM
You've almost summed up what i've been saying here. We've been piss poor yet we're still 3 points behind with a great chance to either finish level or above them. Like i've said loads of times, this is a Spurs side everyone's claiming to be their best PL team they've had yet and saying we're now playing second fiddle to. They didn't even beat us this season, even Flamini scored twice to beat them at WHL in the FA Cup lol. I'm not doubting they're a bad side and that they haven't improved, but everyone's getting way too carried away.

If Arsenal do beat Spurs though it will be down to the suspensions that Spurs are gonna get rather than actually having the better team.

I'm not saying that to be harsh btw as I feel sorry for Wenger at the fans wanting him gone, but his side this year is not stronger than the Spurs team throughout this season, no matter what the table ends up showing due to all of the suspensions.

And tbh the two that I really objected too from Spurs last night was Dembele poking Costa in the eye, and whoever shoved Guus Hiddink over by the dugout, other than that it was basic Football fighting imo with Willian going to lash out at Danny Rose.

Mystic Mock
03-05-2016, 01:01 PM

But wouldn't you say that the points have been much lower at the top because teams like Leicester, Spurs, West Ham, and Southampton have helped cause a few upsets this season? And don't forget Bournemouth when they beat Man Utd and Chelsea back to back.

Mystic Mock
03-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Kloppy will have a better season than the Spuds next year, thats another team that'll be pushing them back down the table

Liverpool!:laugh3:

Next season is between Man Utd, Spurs, Man City, and Leicester, with a dark horse tip on Southampton is my guess as Payet will leave West Ham in the Summer.

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Liverpool will be up there. Klopp will start to sign his own players and turn it around. Next year it'll be Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs. Arsenal will be about 6th to 8th and that may be the best thing for us.

Mystic Mock
03-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Liverpool will be up there. Klopp will start to sign his own players and turn it around. Next year it'll be Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs. Arsenal will be about 6th to 8th and that may be the best thing for us.

I've given up on thinking that Liverpool will ever rise up again tbh.

And I'm not sure on if Pep will workout at Man City as the Managers seem to go very sud very quickly at that club.

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 01:37 PM
I've given up on thinking that Liverpool will ever rise up again tbh.

And I'm not sure on if Pep will workout at Man City as the Managers seem to go very sud very quickly at that club.The way Klopps team play, if he finds the right players they will be better.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:22 PM
And tbh the two that I really objected too from Spurs last night was Dembele poking Costa in the eye, and whoever shoved Guus Hiddink over by the dugout, other than that it was basic Football fighting imo with Willian going to lash out at Danny Rose.

Please watch this then have a re think. I honestly can't believe a number of fans are shrugging it off and putting it down to the "heat of the moment" thinking a majority of what they did last night was acceptable. If this was Arsenal last night we'd never hear the end of it from you lot and the media.

The only thing missing from this video is Lamelas stamp and Walker flinging his bloody snot at Costas face.

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Some bad fouls in that clip but so what? Many of those fouls would go unpunished in the championship.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:28 PM
You know better than that Girth, they're not just "fouls" it's them intentionally taking their anger out on the Chelsea players. They have no intent on winning the ball in nearly all of those challenges. But that's down to the ref to deal with and that's not my argument anyway.

I'm still talking about the stamping, punches and kicks then went on off the ball which you all seem to be shrugging off and turning the attention back to the tackling.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:29 PM
And rubbish about that being acceptable in the Championship. Yeah it's more physical but even the Championship has its boundaries. Only yesterday Dunk got sent off for Brighton for a similar tackle to a few of those.

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Costa once threw snot at Sergio Ramos so whatever is done to him, who cares? This will be forgotten in a couple of weeks. Its a physical sport.

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 02:32 PM
It was one game. Spurs have a decent disciplinary record for the season.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:34 PM
I forgot if someones done something bad before it then becomes acceptable in the sport if its then done to that player

I'm not doubting their overall disciplinary record/fouls/tackles or whatever. My whole point has been about their thuggish behaviour off the ball last night and throughout the season on a few occasions where they've shown themselves up.

GiRTh
And rubbish about that being acceptable in the Championship. Yeah it's more physical but even the Championship has its boundaries. Only yesterday Dunk got sent off for Brighton for a similar tackle to a few of those.What is the point you are trying to make? Are you saying Spurs are a dirty team?

Drew.
Rugby is a physical sport. You go and punch, kick or gouge a players eye off the ball and they'll be given a hefty ban

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:35 PM
What is the point you are trying to make? Are you saying Spurs are a dirty team?

I forgot if someones done something bad before it then becomes acceptable in the sport if its then done to that player

I'm not doubting their overall disciplinary record/fouls/tackles or whatever. My whole point has been about their thuggish behaviour off the ball last night and throughout the season on a few occasions where they've shown themselves up.

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 02:38 PM
So you're ignoring the whole season and concentrating on one game against a big rival when they're pushing for the title?

Babayaro.
03-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Dier was the worst. Dirty, dirty player. I was so shocked he wasn't sent off. 9 bookings in one game is inexcusable and should never go unnoticed

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:41 PM
I called their behaviour last night thuggish and i was called out for it. My whole argument is to do with their behaviour last night and mainly the violence they created off the ball which you're all ignoring and thinking is acceptable.

Anything to do with their disciplinary record, how they've got on this season, their push for the title or whatever is all coming from your mouths as excuses for them. You've started these discussions.

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 02:44 PM
They dont need excuses they've done very well this season. They lost their heads in one game against a big rival. If the FA see enough to act then so be it.

Drew.
03-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Dier was the worst. Dirty, dirty player. I was so shocked he wasn't sent off. 9 bookings in one game is inexcusable and should never go unnoticed

Not to worry Marc, the bans and fines coming their way won't go unnoticed :)

Babayaro.
03-05-2016, 02:45 PM
I wonder if Poch will get a fine for going on the pitch? I hope not

GiRTh
03-05-2016, 02:57 PM

I'm not doubting their overall disciplinary record/fouls/tackles or whatever. My whole point has been about their thuggish behaviour off the ball last night and throughout the season on a few occasions where they've shown themselves up.They went as low as he goes. I have no issues with it. Its a physical sport and if the ref doesnt see it then the game goes on

Brother Leon
03-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Drinkwater - 1

Gerrard - 0.

Simpson - 1

Carragher - 0

--

Good times.

Black Dagger
03-05-2016, 10:11 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/Pep_Guardiola_2015.jpg

Yes it's all very good but this man simply won't allow it to happen again.

Mystic Mock
03-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Please watch this then have a re think. I honestly can't believe a number of fans are shrugging it off and putting it down to the "heat of the moment" thinking a majority of what they did last night was acceptable. If this was Arsenal last night we'd never hear the end of it from you lot and the media.

The only thing missing from this video is Lamelas stamp and Walker flinging his bloody snot at Costas face.

Well tbf you'd have more of a point if one of these players that should've been "sent off" had've scored the winning goal for Spurs and kept them in the title race as that's obviously changed the outcome of the match, and potentially on who wins the season, but as it didn't happen it doesn't bother me as Leicester rightfully won the season in fairness.

Where as with Arsenal I've seen when the Referees have let them off in matches and it's changed the outcome of the match which is what gets a lot of people's backs up way more than a one off heated match where both teams were losing their cool.

Mystic Mock
03-05-2016, 10:44 PM

Until his sacked the following season for not being able to control that 32 man eg... I mean squad.

Black Dagger
03-05-2016, 10:52 PM
We don't have a 32 man squad luv.

Mystic Mock
03-05-2016, 11:06 PM
We don't have a 32 man squad luv.

I was playing it on the safe side.:joker:

I hope to be wrong though as I like him as a Manager, but Man City seem to have a bit of a Chelsea syndrome going on I think where they'll keep swapping Managers every two to three seasons by sacking them.

alex_front2
03-05-2016, 11:10 PM

Can't wait to see sophisticate Pep "genius" Guardiola come unstuck at Tony "football vomit" Pulis's WBA. :joker:

Re Spurs: now they've bottled the EPL, will they bottle #2 place, too?

Mystic Mock
03-05-2016, 11:12 PM
WBA have become the new Stoke tbf.

Boring bastards.

alex_front2
04-05-2016, 08:46 AM
WBA have become the new Stoke tbf.

Boring bastards.

TBF that's the "beauty" of Pulis sides. The cliché should no longer be "can Barce cut it on a wet Wednesday in Stoke" but should be " in West Bromwich " because if they decide to give you a game (and not be on the beach after they guarantee EPL survival @ 40 points) no team can beat West Bromwich. Messi, the Biter, Neymar et al? Pulis will simply throw 7 men behind the ball leaving Berhahino ou front and thus frustrate the sh#ite out of them until Barcelona get tired.

WBA only really lose when they try to beat a better more technical side or lazily on the beach post 40 points. Pulis has already got it sussed how he will stop Pep's Man City winning. So looking forward to seeing Pep v Pulis. Ditto Sean Dyche's Burnley v Pep's Man City. Tbf I just want to hear Dyce's voice.

West Brom could easily go a whole season unbeaten if they decide to not lose every game ie draw every game (and beat the promoted side whipping boys), 37 draws@ 1 point + 1 win @ 3 points = 40 points and stay up. To$$ers.

Drew.
04-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Well tbf you'd have more of a point if one of these players that should've been "sent off" had've scored the winning goal for Spurs and kept them in the title race as that's obviously changed the outcome of the match, and potentially on who wins the season, but as it didn't happen it doesn't bother me as Leicester rightfully won the season in fairness.

Where as with Arsenal I've seen when the Referees have let them off in matches and it's changed the outcome of the match which is what gets a lot of people's backs up way more than a one off heated match where both teams were losing their cool.

"Costa got a taste of his own medicine so it's acceptable"

"Spurs have a good disciplinary record for the season so it's acceptable"

"None of the players involved in the violence scored the winning goal so it's acceptable"

"Leicester rightfully won the league so their thuggish behaviour is acceptable"

i've heard it all now

GiRTh
04-05-2016, 07:37 PM
"Costa got a taste of his own medicine so it's acceptable"

"Spurs have a good disciplinary record for the season so it's acceptable"

"None of the players involved in the violence scored the winning goal so it's acceptable"

"Leicester rightfully won the league so their thuggish behaviour is acceptable"

i've heard it all nowThey have done well and I think its wrong to
focus on one performance in such a good season.

GiRTh
04-05-2016, 07:44 PM
People seem to be under the impression that Guardiola teams are some sort of pushover. Thierry Henry tells a great story that at the start of Henry's last season at Barca Pep called all the strikers together and basically told them that if they dont win a cup this year it will be their fault and he will blame them. Pep puts accountability and responsibility on his players and if they dont perform they dont get in the team.

Drew.
04-05-2016, 07:50 PM
They have done well and I think its wrong to
focus on one performance in such a good season.

Again Girth, I haven't said anything about that one performance summing up their season, thats something you've now just said. All i've ever spoken about is their behaviour the other night

GiRTh
04-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Again Girth, I haven't said anything about that one performance summing up their season, thats something you've now just said. All i've ever spoken about is their behaviour the other nightAnd their behaviour was bad so the FA are deaing with it but to use words like 'thug' or 'thuggish' is not accurate.

Drew.
04-05-2016, 07:57 PM
What word would you use to describe it?

And to be clear again i'm talking about Lamelas stamp, Walkers kick, Dembeles eye gouge and what happened at the final whistle, all the off-ball incidents, not the tackles.

GiRTh
04-05-2016, 07:59 PM
It was a local derby where tempers spilled over. Thats how I'd describe it

All those incidents you outline, those things happen in competitive games.

Drew.
04-05-2016, 08:03 PM
I agree with your description of it, but usually when theres heated games and tempers do spill over theres pushing and shoving going on & tackles like what went on in the game. When you start poking peoples eyes, kicking them and stamping on them it no longer becomes "part of the game" it's individual violence which would be classed as thug behavior off the pitch.

GiRTh
04-05-2016, 08:07 PM
I agree with your description of it, but usually when theres heated games and tempers do spill over theres pushing and shoving going on & tackles like what went on in the game. When you start poking peoples eyes, kicking them and stamping on them it no longer becomes "part of the game" it's individual violence which would be classed as thug behavior off the pitch.Thats clearly how you see it, I do not see it like that at all. When I watch a game like that I'm using words like competitive, confrontational, aggressive not thugs or thuggish.

Drew.
04-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Dembele likely getting a 5 + game ban and the team being fined for breaking 3 different offences, i still stand by them behaving like thugs that night.

Drew.
04-05-2016, 08:12 PM
anyway this is going round in circles now

GiRTh
04-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Yes its going round in circles. We are looking at the same thing and seeing it completely differently.

GiRTh
04-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Also, point out that Chelsea have been charged too.

Drew.
04-05-2016, 08:16 PM
They've got Diego Costa in their side, they're no better off than Spurs are. But to be fair to them they were nowhere near as bad as Spurs the other night

alex_front2
04-05-2016, 11:13 PM
Diego Costa acted like a saint compared to Dembele and Rose. Could cost Rose his England place. Hodgson won't like that.

Denver
05-05-2016, 02:09 PM
I hope and pray Brighton beat Middlesbrough and win promotion to the premier league next season.

It's been reported that the winner of that game will be £200 million better off

alex_front2
08-05-2016, 08:58 AM
The promoted sides will pocket more cash than Bayern Munich, and because Barce flopped in CL this season the promoted sides eg Burnley, Boro and play off winners will get more cash than Messi et al.

GiRTh
08-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Good result for us; I really feared City would turn us over. They look very fragile without Kompany.

Hope Welbeck injury isnt too bad. It looked quite bad on the TV.

alex_front2
09-05-2016, 11:20 PM
City are crap without Kompany. Always concede when he's injured...which is increasingly the case.

He's Man City's #1 player, more than Aguero, Silva or Yaya. Without Company even Aston Villa should have tried to get in on score sheet. Pep will have to assess whether it's worth keeping Vincent as they don't just lose a great defender when he's out they loose a captain and influence. Pep will probably try and replace him.

Mystic Mock
09-05-2016, 11:43 PM
The problem with Man City is that they get hyped up as a great team in a similar vain to Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern Munich nowadays by the media, and yet the only three players that I truly would say are top notch on their day goes to Aguero, Hart, and Kompany, the other Man City players are half decent, but they would not be classed as world class without those three players imo.

Shaun
09-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Hope Welbeck injury isnt too bad. It looked quite bad on the TV.

Another 3-6 months. Couldn't make it up.

GiRTh
10-05-2016, 07:07 PM
Manchester United coach ‘smashed up’ on its way to Upton Park

LINK (http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/10/manchester-united-coach-attacked-upton-park-west-ham?CMP=share_btn_tw)

GiRTh
10-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Waiting for the news to claim its rival fans.

GiRTh
10-05-2016, 07:12 PM
David Sullivan has blamed it on the Man U coach for being late. :facepalm:

Alf
10-05-2016, 07:16 PM
It can't be helped

The facts are that all team's have attention seeking moron fans who like to show off in-front of their friends and the crowd.

It's happened hundreds of times, but this game is magnified by the occasion, but a non-story really.

MTVN
10-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Shoddy organisation by United, who'd have thought that the streets would be crowded with pissed up people (a fair few idiots amongst them) 45 minutes before kick off in West Ham's final game at the Boleyn :rolleyes: They do have previous for this of course

GiRTh
10-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Sullivan also says there is no damage to the coach; you can see the smashed windows on SSN now. :laugh2:

GiRTh
10-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Shoddy organisation by United, who'd have thought that the streets would be crowded with pissed up people (a fair few idiots amongst them) 45 minutes before kick off in West Ham's final game at the Boleyn :rolleyes: They do have previous for this of courseSo its Man U's fault?

Drew.
10-05-2016, 07:22 PM
Sullivan saying he'll be missing the family atmosphere the most once they leave Upton Park whilst the away teams coach is getting smashed to bits outside

GiRTh
10-05-2016, 07:22 PM
Sullivan saying he'll be missing the family atmosphere the most once they leave Upton Park whilst the away teams coach is getting smashed to bits outside:joker:

MTVN
10-05-2016, 07:23 PM
So its Man U's fault?

Their fault they're late? Yes

Their fault things were thrown? No

Tarryn
10-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Shoddy organisation by United, who'd have thought that the streets would be crowded with pissed up people (a fair few idiots amongst them) 45 minutes before kick off in West Ham's final game at the Boleyn :rolleyes: They do have previous for this of course

What planet are you living on :conf:
The "organisation" would be TOTALLY up to the police.
Grow up & realise that some West Ham fan's have tried to ruin the night.

GiRTh
10-05-2016, 07:25 PM

Their fault things were thrown? NoFair enough as it hasn't happened to them at any other ground this season. Big occasion with p*ssed up fans or not there is never any need to smash up the opposing teams coach.

Alf
Why give the morons your energy?

This is about celebrating the end of an era for a fantastic football club.

Tarryn

Their fault things were thrown? No

So the United bus was supposed to run over the West Ham fan's standing in the way :conf:

MTVN
10-05-2016, 07:26 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiHaPnvWUAA0K5B.jpg

Look at Smalling loving it, all part of Uniteds plan to mess up our last night at the Boleyn

MTVN
10-05-2016, 07:26 PM
So the United bus was supposed to run over the West Ham fan's standing in the way :conf:

No it was supposed to get there earlier, doesn't take a genius to foresee the problem they had

Alf
10-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Alf Garnett is there in spirit

"Up the Hammers"

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/467655972463181824/VhPOpSds_400x400.jpeg

Tarryn
10-05-2016, 07:30 PM
No it was supposed to get there earlier, doesn't take a genius to foresee the problem they had

But apparently it takes several "genius" fan's to get violent.
Lucky that no person was hurt.
Have you been to London ?.
The traffic is horrific. No matter how much you plan, being late happens.

MTVN
10-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Yes and I know from going to West Ham games that that area pre and post match is a nightmare at the best of times never mind on a night like this. It's why you leave plenty of time.

Fact is only twice this season has there been a delayed kick off with the away team not getting to the ground on times. Both times its been United. Amazing that every other team is capable of organising themselves to reach a ground at a suitable time.

Tarryn
10-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Yes and I know from going to West Ham games that that area pre and post match is a nightmare at the best of times never mind on a night like this

Fact is only twice this season has there been a delayed kick off with the away team not getting to the ground on times. Both times its been United. Amazing that every other team is capable of organising themselves to reach a ground at a suitable time.

Both times in London. Twice in one season is hardly an epidemic. So next time it happens do we send some rival fan's in to wreck the team coach ?.
Things like being late happens. No excuse for such violent conduct.

GiRTh
10-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Yes and I know from going to West Ham games that that area pre and post match is a nightmare at the best of times never mind on a night like this

Fact is only twice this season has there been a delayed kick off with the away team not getting to the ground on times. Both times its been United. Amazing that every other team is capable of organising themselves to reach a ground at a suitable time.If it was a weekend game then I'd agree but I cant understand why this game is midweek considering all that surrounds it. That is just as bad organisation as United not getting their on time IMO.

MTVN
10-05-2016, 07:38 PM
If it was a weekend game then I'd agree but I cant understand why this game is midweek considering all that surrounds it. That is just as bad organisation as United not getting their on time IMO.

Got reogranised because of our FA cup tie a few weeks back, don't think there was a free weekend. Swansea was supposed to be our last game here last Sat

Both times in London. Twice in one season is hardly an epidemic. So next time it happens do we send some rival fan's in to wreck the team coach ?.
Things like being late happens. No excuse for such violent conduct.

Well lets hope United get their act together so there won't be a next time

Tarryn
10-05-2016, 07:38 PM
The bus has a police escort. It's most likely the police being cautious considering who we are playing.
LVG is hardly sitting in the driving seat with an London A-Z book in his hands trying to get there.
This has nothing to do with United.

Tarryn
10-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Got reogranised because of our FA cup tie a few weeks back, don't think there was a free weekend. Swansea was supposed to be our last game here last Sat

Well lets hope United get their act together so there won't be a next time

Or what ?. Will you try throwing things at the coach :laugh:
**** you have just scored....................I might join you :fist:

Alf
Y eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

MTVN
SAKHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GiRTh
10-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Got reogranised because of our FA cup tie a few weeks back, don't think there was a free weekend.
OK Fair enough. Mid week games are always a bit rushed so I was a bit puzzled as to why it was mid-week.

Drew.
10-05-2016, 07:59 PM
:joker:

MTVN
10-05-2016, 09:27 PM
Get in, what a game to finish on. Fully deserved as well, would have been gutted if we hadn't got 3 points out of that

Brother Leon
10-05-2016, 09:39 PM
Up against a ****house team that threatens from set pieces every time...lets foul them at every opportunity. Idiots don't deserve ****..including the fa cup.

Tarryn
10-05-2016, 09:39 PM
To be honest I thought it was going to much worse than that for us.
Hopefully this is the final nail in the LVG coffin.
We can't keep relying on Martial to save us.
I only hope we don't use the bus incident as an excuse.

Shaun
10-05-2016, 09:41 PM
lovely

billy123
10-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Lets hope LVG is there next season and that MUFC arent a sacking club.
Van Gaal is a genius he needs more time to perfect this philosophy that keeps telling us about.
I dont think i will be alone in wishing him a long career at Manchester United.

Long live LVG.

GA8PrsSkPq8

Tarryn
10-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Lets hope LVG is there next season and that MUFC arent a sacking club.
Van Gaal is a genius he needs more time to perfect this philosophy that keeps telling us about.
I dont think i will be alone in wishing him a long career at Manchester United.

Long live LVG.

GA8PrsSkPq8

This is how I feel about Wenger. Keep him there :dance:

alex_front2
11-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Great quote from a dejected Man U fan on RedCafe post West Ham game:

We have essentially become Arsenal. A squad full of bottlers, with a past it manager and a board that cares more about money than the actual fecking football. Our squad is content with a top 5 finish and an FA cup final after not even beating any good teams.

Eerily true. :laugh2:

*except Arsenal have the good grace to finish top 4 (top 3 these days donchaknow) :laugh3:

On a brighter note, at least Man U has got Lingard and his selfies , who needs leaders like Roy Keane, Vidic, Cantona and Bruce, eh.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BFPZN2mD0ux/

LeatherTrumpet
11-05-2016, 11:28 AM
the bottlers got bottled

COYI

Black Dagger
11-05-2016, 11:41 AM
cheers pal.

Calderyon
11-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Congrats to Leicester! Amazing job :clap1:

Never saw that coming.

alex_front2
11-05-2016, 02:21 PM
I believe constant success under Fergie meant Man U never tried to innovate, or try to adapt to changing football landscape. Man U desperately need a DoF, but Woodward seems to incompetent to make this structural change.

Denver
12-05-2016, 12:07 AM
Newcastle relegated and what better team to do it :clap1:

Shaun
12-05-2016, 12:19 AM
Nothing to celebrate about a team that's got 1 of those points thanks to a goal from a paedophile :idc:

Always preferred Newcastle but idk, their management and ownership is toxic right now.

Brother Leon
15-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Old Trafford has been evacuated and fans have been told to
Stay far away for now apparently.... Oh dear :/

Denver
15-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Game abandoned so the PL season will not end today

Brother Leon
15-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Ffs. Going to have to play this match again when it won't mean a ****ing thing. Can this season end already?

Shaun
15-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Drew.
15-05-2016, 04:02 PM

I wouldn't say we're playing second fiddle. We're 3 points behind them, big chance we can still finish above them

http://i.imgur.com/RrlUmvN.png

:hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee: :hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee:

Ross.
15-05-2016, 04:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RrlUmvN.png

:hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee: :hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee::hee:

Jayson
15-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Just stopping by to say that I love this man

http://i.imgur.com/y9Hekzy.jpg

LeatherTrumpet
15-05-2016, 04:27 PM
spurs are a capitulating disgrace

mess

Drew.
15-05-2016, 04:28 PM
A forgettable season as a whole for us but a memorable day.. pretty much sums up this strange season. Really going to miss Rosicky & Arteta, Tomas probably could have been one of the best midfielders in the world if it wasnt for injuries, him and Arteta have been great servants to the club. Only Spurs could need a draw against an already relegated side and lose 5-1 with them down to 10 men. Heres to another year

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CigldsUWkAAjIIt.jpg:large

GiRTh
15-05-2016, 04:32 PM
A Giroud hatrick secures St Totteringham day. Trust him scoring a hat trick in an otherwise dead game

Just seen Poch on SSN apologise to the Spurs fans for their poor performance after a heavy defeat. Surprised there are managers who do this. Dont remember our manager ever apologising say after the 5-1 to Liverpool or the 6-3 to Man City or the 6-0 to Chelsea, he's more inclined to blame the fans for defeats.

Here looking forward to another year at Arsenal. :thumbs:

Calderyon
15-05-2016, 05:49 PM
I don´t know much about PL, but how can you go and lose 5-1 to a team in 18th place ie: first relegation spot in a no-prize game that has one man less than the other team who before this match was in the 2nd place?

That takes some skill to do.

Shaun
15-05-2016, 08:27 PM
because TiBB love a good 'best bits' video and because this is the only 10/10 Mumford & Sons song:

_mBEq1ZNkuo

presumably united-bournemouth won't ruin this and produce something worldly in their revised schedule

Black Dagger
15-05-2016, 08:40 PM
FOURTH PLACE. ****ING DRINK IT IN x

BBfanUSA
15-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Bournemouth/Man United will occur on Tuesday.

Calderyon
15-05-2016, 08:50 PM
I wonder if both teams just pass the pall around for 90 minutes and go for a 0-0 tie?

This would be a good time for both teams to give young prospects some time to shine.

BBfanUSA
16-05-2016, 03:59 AM
I wonder if both teams just pass the pall around for 90 minutes and go for a 0-0 tie?

This would be a good time for both teams to give young prospects some time to shine.

What'd be hilarious is if Man U "miraculously" made up the 14 GD.

Brother Leon
16-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Bournemouth/Man United will occur on Tuesday.

The Ground will be worse than The Etihad most likely.

alex_front2
16-05-2016, 10:44 PM
What'd be hilarious is if Man U "miraculously" made up the 14 GD.

:joker: The sad thing is had this been Fegie's MU. I wouldn't have put it past them to beat Bournemouth 14-0.

Black Dagger
16-05-2016, 11:17 PM
The Ground will be worse than The Etihad most likely.

Bants.

alex_front2
17-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Man U EPL stats
Goals: 46 (Premier League rank: 11th)
Total shots: 418 (16th)
Shots on target: 139 (15th)
Chances created: 301 (18th)
Passes into final third: 2327 (14th)
Passes backwards: 3107 (1st)
Sideways passes: 9718 (3rd)
Average possession: 58.23 per cent (2nd)
Premier League stats only

Man U win the backward passes trophy, parade through Manchester TBC :joker:

alex_front2
17-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Just stopping by to say that I love this man

http://i.imgur.com/y9Hekzy.jpg
OT Your Giroud Avatars have made me realise he is not as handsome as I thought.

Alf
17-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Man U win the backward passes trophy, parade through Manchester TBC :joker:What do you expect? with Michael Carrick in their team?

And 3rd for sideways passes (again, that comes with Carrick being the controller)