Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between caprimint and MTVN
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 262
  1. caprimint
    25-10-2023 01:34 PM
    caprimint
    Omg yeah he's finally getting his airtime now About bloody time

Yeahhh Niall joined The Voice last season and he's back again. He's a GREAT coach (won with my fave last season ) and he's just really charming/funny overall. Oh yeah Taylor must be sooo expensive now I actually saw her back in her country days luckily when she was less popular because my friend had a spare ticket and invited me, must be about 10+ years ago now and she was soooo good! Don't most concerts go on after your bed time anyway?

Yeah that's it, in BBUSA it's always a house vote unfortunately and it usually means the more entertaining players are evicted sooner rather than later There's a "fan favourite" vote at the end of every season tho so still rooting for him in that. Ahhh I'm actually starting to enjoy Olivia lately! She's really funny/entertaining, just gotta get her away from that awful Hallie and Kerry trio tho
  2. MTVN
    24-10-2023 07:28 PM
    MTVN
    Think it'll need another bump tonight after it looks like he features quite prominently

Oh yeah it's weird he's not done a UK tour actually, most people have been over in the last few years. Aha I didn't know he was a coach on there, that's random. Is he just really good with the contestants and stuff? Some of his music this year has been good tbf, I like the song Heaven. Yeah not surprised he's charging that much though, I'd actually be tempted to see Taylor Swift if it wasn't impossible to get tickets, they weren't super expensive and if I wouldn't be the oldest one there haha

Ah nooo that's a shame, he just got evicted by the other housemates then? Just have to persuade you to put all your energy into supporting Olivia instead now
  3. caprimint
    24-10-2023 10:31 AM
    caprimint
    Yeah It's literally been bumped every time I've logged in here, all that hate makes me like him a little bit more

Ahhh that sucks! But yeah I don't think it's a very exciting lineup even though a bunch of them are good. Yeah that's true, quite a few country artists are doing their own shows here now. Still waiting on Chase Rice though Not country or anything but I've been debating going to Niall Horan's tour next year because I LOVEEE him on The Voice USA as a coach lol, but it's like £100+ for the worst seats so maybe not.

Ahh Cam was evicted a couple of weeks ago now and nobody else was interesting enough to continue watching so I stopped. It sucks because if it was a public vote he'd still be there </3
  4. MTVN
    22-10-2023 06:09 PM
    MTVN
    Ohh I forgot to reply, I was actually going to get C2C tickets for Sunday because I like Brothers Osborne and Old Dominion but I realised just before I bought them that I'm actually away that weekend haha. In general I think it's a pretty meh lineup though and none of it excited me that much, seems that now country is bigger in the UK the best acts will just do their own shows rather than doing C2C. I think they could have tried harder to mix it up a bit though, a lot of the artists are quite samey I think. I also don't like Kane Brown at all

How is your fella doing on BBUSA?
  5. MTVN
    22-10-2023 06:05 PM
    MTVN
    Your Paul thread is the thread that will never die
  6. caprimint
    18-10-2023 01:49 PM
    caprimint
    Oh yeah that'll be a good night then! Yeahhh I just saw that a few days ago, I think it's a pretty solid lineup overall but I don't think any of them stand out to me. Really wanted to see Carly Pearce but ****ing Kane Brown is the main act that day and I would NEVER spend my money on him Saturday looks good but I'm not crazy about any of them/kinda meh and I love Old Dominion but I've seen them before anyway. What do you reckon? Do you think you'll go?

Hmm I get what you mean, I do think there are too many in there as well. There's basically about 5 main people providing all the entertainment I'm quite into it though, always looking forward to the next ep to watch. Jordan single handedly carrying the show atm with his humour
  7. MTVN
    17-10-2023 04:23 PM
    MTVN
    Ahh I thought you'd like Jordan Davis! I'm not actually that into him but the Bristol gig is a Saturday so I can make a day of it/not worry about work the next day. I've got a couple of friends into country who I often go with but I will happily go on my own as well, I really enjoy that actually. Did you see the C2C lineup?? What do you think?

I'm quite enjoying BB but I feel it's missing a bit of a spark, they're all getting along a bit well and there's not been many talking points. I do think there's a bit too many of them in there as well, a lot of them just blend into the background. Jordan and Olivia are still quite entertaining though
  8. caprimint
    12-10-2023 01:20 PM
    caprimint
    Yeah that's true, I just usually find that I prefer seeing 1 artist at a time so you get more songs and a bit more of a smaller/closer event but I did really enjoy C2C the times I went! Lmao yeah the prices for food/drinks in there is pretty expensive Probs the same all over London now though. Oh yeah Jordan Davis is awesome! I had no idea he was doing a UK tour I esp liked his first album but his newer music is good too. Do you generally go alone or with friends to the events?

Yeah I could totally see Jordan winning! He's the highlight of the shows easily Olivia is annoying af but she's kinda funny/entertaining so I don't mind her staying for a while. Same with Farida tbh I reckon they're a good bunch overall tho. Yeah I'm really enjoying it, I've been watching each ep the next day cus I'm watching this series with my partner so when I get on here it seems like most of the chat has already happened How are you finding it a few days in now?
  9. MTVN
    11-10-2023 05:18 PM
    MTVN
    Yeah C2C is pricey (and has got way more so just in the last year) but I think it's okay value if you make a day of it and see like 5/6 artists. I really liked some of the smaller stages this year. It gets a lot more expensive when you're paying nearly £8 a pint at the O2 though I bought Jordan Davis tickets today! Are you a fan of him?

Jordan was the standout for me on launch too, I actually said 'heres our winner' in the launch thread haha. I'm not so sure now though, there's no one I dislike but also no one I really like that much. Jordan is still one of the better ones though. Can't decide if I love Olivia or hate her but suppose it's still early days. Are you enjoying it still? You haven't become massively active yet eh
  10. caprimint
    09-10-2023 01:29 PM
    caprimint
    Yeah it's those big ones I can't be dealing with. No wayyy not getting that close! I prefer to hit them with something or let somebody else catch them

Oh that sounds really cool!! Sounds like you've seen a lot of good stuff this year Not heard too much of Kip Moore tbh, maybe I should listen to him again. Ahhh the lockdown days were such a crazy time in general, it's so weird to think that happened now I went to C2C a couple of times like YEARSSS ago and I did enjoy it, the only thing I find is that it feels like a lot of money to pay for a few artists you really enjoy and a bunch you're just like meh about... but I do wanna see the lineup before I decide!

Yeah I just watched it! I thought it was a pretty good launch overall. Seems to be a good range of people who'll hopefully be entertaining. Jordan is the standout for me Gives me slight Aaron vibes lol. How about you?? What did you think?