Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between caprimint and MTVN
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 262
  1. caprimint
    16-07-2020 09:52 PM
    caprimint

Omg what the **** I just noticed that I didn't even see your previous reply??? What the hell?? Was probably drunk like earlier

But I gotta travel down to London for a specific hairdressers. Can't be going to any old place that have no clue what they're doing. Lol @ choosing the pub over barbers. Any excuse for a pint eh
  2. MTVN
    16-07-2020 04:30 PM
    MTVN
    Having a peaceful afternoon here, what the bloody hell are you shouting for
  3. caprimint
    16-07-2020 04:20 PM
    caprimint
    MATTHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. MTVN
    09-07-2020 09:00 PM
    MTVN
    Feeling like **** on the actual day is all part of it, then you just get back to drinking Christmas day after a quick trip to church of course

What travel is expensive no local hairdressers? I do need the barber quite badly tbf but can't face going atm, not while I can spend my time in pubs instead
  5. caprimint
    07-07-2020 09:46 PM
    caprimint
    Lol she sounds interesting. Hmm yeah I bet the only place they'll really be that busy is London (still not sure if they even are there aside from clubs/bars in central etc), might take a while to get back to normal

YES Christmas time is the best Not sure I've ever been on Christmas Eve though because I'd be too scared of feeling like **** on the actual day. Definitely the opening of hairdressers, although still won't be going there for a while as the travel is so expensive Needless to say pubs is your #1 there
  6. MTVN
    07-07-2020 08:14 PM
    MTVN
    Nahh really quiet actually, landlady was complaining about the media scaring everyone off. I went for lunch in a different pub today and that was dead too though it was a Tuesday tbf

Ah can't beat Christmas in the local pub, Christmas eve especially is the best night of the year what are you most pleased about reopening post lockdown then eh
  7. caprimint
    07-07-2020 03:10 PM
    caprimint
    Sounds like your kind of vibe Was it busy there at all?

Loool I think the only time it gets a little busy is around Christmas Pretty cool atmosphere then although I can still think of 100 different other places I'd rather be
  8. MTVN
    07-07-2020 12:46 PM
    MTVN
    Yeah it was lovely wasn't even a pub where I knew anyone but had a lovely couple of pints reading the paper

You should go check out the scene, might find it absolutely buzzing in your local
  9. caprimint
    05-07-2020 07:49 PM
    caprimint
    Ahhh I think the local ones have opened here already. Probably not even that busy though because they hardly were before they closed. Not that I'd be going to find out anyway

Did it live up to expectations?
  10. MTVN
    05-07-2020 03:26 PM
    MTVN
    Well I actually never got to a pub yesterday after all </3 my local ones not reopened yet and I was working all day so gave it a miss

I am right now enjoying my first pub pint since March though