Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between caprimint and MTVN
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 262
  1. caprimint
    29-07-2020 07:28 PM
    caprimint
    Pretty impressed myself tbf. Do you usually go for long ones?? I've always done short before and I kinda prefer it I had a decent buzz for most of the day but I really missed hitting that DRUNK feeling. And YES it's great

That I can believe. It's so crazy to me to think that school ended like... 10 years ago now
  2. MTVN
    29-07-2020 06:22 PM
    MTVN
    Bloody hell that is a long session (the best kind), I'm impressed. I had toffee vodka for the first time recently and it's surprisingly nice given I don't really like vodka

Pleased you had a good day anyway and welcome to the 25+ club, it's all downhill from here you know
  3. caprimint
    29-07-2020 04:27 PM
    caprimint
    Doesn't even feel like I drank yesterday Nah feel completely fine today, I took it slow all day long, drank a bunch of stuff (toffee vodka, malibu, 3x cocktail cans) over about 17 hours (my longest EVER I think ). Pretty good day overall
  4. MTVN
    29-07-2020 01:44 PM
    MTVN
    How was yer birthday then?? Sore head today?
  5. caprimint
    24-07-2020 09:53 PM
    caprimint
    Was waiting a week for that reply

Yeah I'm preferring drinking slower lately and it SEEMS to stop me getting hangovers too I did have one wild day where I drank almost a whole bottle of wine and 350ml of vodka tbf but the wine was still vile. Mostly vodka overall though as it should be

Yeah it's a pretty good place and not too expensive either. Lol just the way I like it, sit in peace and scroll through insta with a magazine on the side
  6. MTVN
    24-07-2020 07:39 PM
    MTVN
    Oop now I didn't reply I remember I meant to but I had a bit of a messy weekend last week and got distracted. Definitely pace myself though, prefer marathons to sprints lol being put off wine for good lasted all of 2 days then eh, you been drinking it again this week?

Brazilian hairdressers eh, sounds exotic. Not much small talk flying around there then
  7. caprimint
    18-07-2020 03:32 AM
    caprimint
    Yeah I haven't even bothered to try and get a routine even anymore, far too difficult. Do you drink quickly or pace yourself though? Probably was, I just drink whatever my parents buy, think I had about 3/4 bottle or something. Having said that I had some tonight (I was desperate, nothing else left) and it wasn't too bad

AHHH Typical hair shops. Good thing about mine is that they are all Brazilian there so they talk in their own language to each other and whenever she talks to me I usually have to "sorry?" her a few times because I'm **** at understanding different accents
  8. MTVN
    17-07-2020 02:18 PM
    MTVN
    Lol you're still way out of sync then? I try and wait till midday at least although I'm on my third pint now was it nasty cheapo wine you were drinking? How much did you have?

Heh yeah it's fine, the guys known as 'one cut' cos he can only do one type of haircut but I'm not very fussy about it really. I actually didn't have to wear one although I know a lot of places require it. He wore one so I was hoping he wouldn't be chatting as much as usual but nah he still talked constant bollocks throughout it
  9. caprimint
    17-07-2020 01:20 PM
    caprimint

Yeah I could literally drink at 9am or 2am. Both of which have happened recently Mostly because my sleeping schedule is a mess though. Started about 1:30pm yesterday I think, but paced myself and feel fine today (obviously the trick ). TERRIBLE wine hangover the other day that's actually put me off it for good I think

Needless to say Lmao did the haircut turn out alright though? And did you have to wear a mask in there and did they too??
  10. MTVN
    17-07-2020 12:27 PM
    MTVN
    Over a week I've been waiting for that reply

You were drunk earlier eh, would never have guessed 5pm an early one though, what time did you start??

I have had my haircut now though although the pub(s) came first of course. Most of the barbers round here are booked up way in advance but I got straight in the chair at my normal one who's obviously not rated very highly for some reason