Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between caprimint and Nancy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. caprimint
    19-05-2020 10:51 AM
    caprimint
    That's unfortunately sooo true. People were complaining about pretty much everything she said and they probably just couldn't keep up with it/thought it was the easiest option. Sad though because she was one of the few people who had her own opinion and always made the place more interesting/entertaining
  2. Nancy.
    19-05-2020 08:16 AM
    Nancy.
    Sorry, I went offline early (telephone call). Yeah, maybe the moderators probably thought they had no option but to ban since she did receive a lot of infractions for arguing lol. (like myself). A lot of people were gunning for her and it seemed like it came to a point when people were reporting her for everything just to get her removed which is totally unfair. Shame she's not here anymore, I really liked her.
  3. caprimint
    18-05-2020 06:41 PM
    caprimint
    Great to hear you're good and she is too I've got literally no idea why she was banned either especially permanently, seems such an extreme thing to do on a forum lol
  4. Nancy.
    18-05-2020 06:38 PM
    Nancy.
    I'm good thanks. No I haven't heard from Chuff since before she was banned, but Kazanne said she's doing well. A shame she's gone as I quite liked her. Still don't know what she said that was so awful to have her banned? Do you?
  5. caprimint
    18-05-2020 06:37 PM
    caprimint
    I'm alright How's yourself? You heard from/spoken to Chuff at all and how she's doing as well?? Miss her </3
  6. caprimint
    18-05-2020 06:32 PM
    caprimint
    Omg I didn't know you were posting on here
  7. caprimint
    04-07-2017 07:43 PM
    caprimint
    What did you write on my wall?