CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeatdog View Post
Sucks that I’m no longer gonna have a drinking partner but good luck with this Stacey. It’s good that your trying to make better lifestyle choices and I think you’ll begin to feel a lot better for it.
Lmaoooo so cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
This is what I do pretty much. I've been drunk at most 4 times a year for about 9 years now... just things like weddings/stag nights.

That said, I think the last time I had alcohol was nearly 18 months ago and I didn't bother at the last wedding I was at .

Honestly though, people assume if you say you don't drink that you must "be sober" because you "had a problem". No I just got bored of it! Overdid it when I was at Uni (and to be fair... latterly at school) and the appeal has just completely vanished now. Really for the last year od Uni it was "going through the motions" anyway... was still going out drinking heavily but it wasn't all that fun and the hangovers were rough. Pointless.
Yeah I think that even makes it a bit more enjoyable. I used to LOVE drinking at events or if I went out with friends etc, but now it's just... normal?

And that's so true as well... last time when I quit for 9 months people always asked why and assumed it was because there was an underlying reason for choosing to quit but I just didn't want to drink every weekend
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote