BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Patrick you are being irrational. Big Brother still gets a fair representation considering every other show is also judged on BARBS and people who record are not taken into account. It's not a conspiracy against BB and it's childish to think BARB's should be put in every home in Britain specifically to raise the ratings of your favourite TV show. Heck, if BARBS were installed in every home in Britain the average rating could go down. More than likely it would stay the exact same.

Get over it, seriously. This is the way ratings work and it's the same for ALL shows.
I don't mean it like that.

I think its just unfair in general in all shows not just Big Brother that they don't count every home in Britain tbh.

I don't quite understand why.

I think Barb Boxes are a stupid thing and I'm not suggesting they should be put in every home in the country I'm saying that we should all be counted as viewers because I am sure if we were Big Brother would get higher ratings and like you said it isn't just Big Brother so I don't mean that as if its the only show that is affected by barb boxes.