Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2015, 02:52 PM #1

Default The Betting Markets

Its probably a bit late in the day but this forum is almost to good RE activity and often several threads are running on a similar subject.

I find interest in odds checker and the betting aspects and I wonder if one thread might best serve for those who like to post on same.

Tomorrows eviction betting is fascinating with just a couple of days ago Harrys price going odds on overnight.Some members speculated that a coup was taking place and this might be so but if correct those involved will now be needing to spend plenty more on votes as Chloe is now jt 11/8 fav to go with some bookmakers.

I mugged off myself by taking 6/1 Sam who is now 9/1 but appear to have redressed the balance by having 10/1 Jack to win as several now go 7/2 and he is 2nd fav to beat Danny.What can you say at least it don't get boring.!
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
betting, markets