Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 07-08-2016, 08:47 PM #1
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Default Calling Heavy greedy...

10 minutes later him and his twat shadow are shoving alcohol in their pants. Who's greedy?
Old 07-08-2016, 08:58 PM #2

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

they're deluded hypocrites
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:00 PM #3
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

He almost called him "fat". Just stopped himself, I felt sorry for Heavy D tonight even though he annoys me
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:03 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
He almost called him "fat". Just stopped himself, I felt sorry for Heavy D tonight even though he annoys me
That's how I feel ,it wasn't nice how the tried to belittle him,what a bunch of bully's
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:34 PM #5

Quote:
Yeah that was funny. But seriously this PC is crazy can't even call a fat man fat.
BB247 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:01 PM #6

Quote:
Me too...lets hope Lewis goes. What a knob. Funny how all the names he was calling Heavy D...he was describing Bear
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:05 PM #7
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Me too...lets hope Lewis goes. What a knob. Funny how all the names he was calling Heavy D...he was describing Bear
Yeah, he really showed himself up tonight ..BB at its best ...no interference just natural antagonism
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:33 AM #8

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Yes, it was Bear to a T, and the arrogant prat didn't even realise it.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:57 AM #9

Quote:
Heavy D has never been my favourite, but I admire him for standing up to that numpty Lewis and the rest of his gang.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:09 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjuniper View Post
Heavy D has never been my favourite, but I admire him for standing up to that numpty Lewis and the rest of his gang.
Yeah, but Colin was perfectly happy to pick on James Whale, who, whatever you might think of him, was an older man facing up to aggressive behaviour from three younger guys. Is it okay to assume that just because Colin is slow-witted, and has let himself go, he isn't a nasty piece of work?
Ian Coke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:27 PM #11

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Coke View Post
Yeah, but Colin was perfectly happy to pick on James Whale, who, whatever you might think of him, was an older man facing up to aggressive behaviour from three younger guys. Is it okay to assume that just because Colin is slow-witted, and has let himself go, he isn't a nasty piece of work?
You're right, and no question that was wrong. My impression was he desperately wanted to find a group to belong to, and he chose badly. What they did to James was awful. I believe, though, that whereas Bear was intentionally trying to annoy and provoke, Heavy was a follower and was just thinking it was funny, which is probably why James chose to tip the coffee over Bear, rather than Heavy.

Obviously I can't claim this to be a fact, but I don't think he's a nasty piece of work, but someone who doesn't think deeply enough, who doesn't have much foresight and and someone who is easily led. To me, he seems to lack some social awareness and appears somewhat bewildered in social interaction- hence him being easily led. However, that is just the impression I get!
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:58 PM #12

Lewis NEEDS to go next, for the sake of my sanity. He's so devious.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:02 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
I absolutely agree,he's big headed pig,
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:56 AM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
Who would like to bet that as soon as lewis goes, bear will jump on that vacant poppsie Marnie? who can't seem to function without a 'man' in tow.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:00 PM #15
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph

He was using sly digs against his weight all episode from calling him greedy to a big piece of ****
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:07 PM #16
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew. View Post
He was using sly digs against his weight all episode from calling him greedy to a big piece of ****
I thought so too, which is plain cruel in front of other people
Old 07-08-2016, 10:00 PM #17
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I thought so too, which is plain cruel in front of other people
Lewis has clearly been hanging around Chloe too much.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:06 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
10 minutes later him and his twat shadow are shoving alcohol in their pants. Who's greedy?
He was wanting to start with Heavy as he thinks it will keep him in , Lewis to go , i'd like to see Bear and Marnie after Lewis departs.
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:07 PM #19

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

I find it strange that everything Lewis called Heavy D in the diary room is actually a reflection of Bear, and yet Bear is a mate of his.....go figure!

And yes they are massive hypocrites calling Heavy greedy, the sooner Lewis is out the better!
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:33 PM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoo View Post
I find it strange that everything Lewis called Heavy D in the diary room is actually a reflection of Bear, and yet Bear is a mate of his.....go figure!

And yes they are massive hypocrites calling Heavy greedy, the sooner Lewis is out the better!
Absolutely agree! So lacking in self-awareness it's embarrassing! Let's hope either Bear or Lewis are out this week
Old 08-08-2016, 03:11 AM #21
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoo View Post

absolutely spot on, thats the first thing that came to my mind too
i think the idiot lewis said heavy is greedy, selfish, annoying wind up merchant

erm no lewis thats a description of the idiot bear, but your head is so far up bears anus you cant even see straight
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:15 AM #22
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

No doubt he's a twat , but Heavy D tried to goad him into fighting and that's repulsive. He isn't any better. Funny how Bear was the one trying to stop them from killing each other Who would have thought? I'm hoping we will see more of Bear nicer side. I know he has one. He seemed to be enjoying the Americans company last night over dinner.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:26 AM #23
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I don't even think that Lewis would care about greedy or anything else if he felt that Heavy D was 'on a level' but him/Marnie/Bear feel such a sense of self-entitlement, self-importance and hierarchy over Heavy that thy resent that h should in any way feel he has 'an equal right to'..that he should even consider himself an equal housemate and assume he could do anything without their approval and without them telling him what he's goddamn entitled to...they're the 'beautiful people' aren't they, they're the entitled ones and the golden children...they're the physically attractive ones and can get the guys and the gals and not a bit over-weight like Heavy, how could he even have thought of any romance or whatever with Chloe because hahahahahahaha, what a joke, Heavy...what you..?????????? they're the Geordie Shore and the Towie and the Ex on the Beach and the more popular reality show people, they're not the silly Storage Wars and what the heck even is Storage Wars, know your place Heavy D because we're Geordie Sore and Towie and Ex on the Beach...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...we're cutesy, we're popular, we're beautiful and we are ENTITLED....because we have the hierarchy because we've decided our self entitlement and our hierarchy and you were fine when you slotted into our squad because then you knew your place, then you understood and were happy to feed our entitlement and our hierarchy....

...everything about them and their actions with Heavy...Lewis/Marnie/Bear have let him know with absolutely no doubt that he's not 'one of them', that he's not their kind of people, that it was a little bit of a joke and sad really that he ever that he was or the he could be...the words spoken really become irrelevant because that's how they've treated him...and only treated him as such since Bear took the girl/the girl he felt entitled to and Heavy dared cast any criticism..how bloody dare he, he's STORAGE WARS and did he ever think he could be with Chloe...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..it was a bit shaky even there for a little while with Lewis and Bear because there was a clash of self-entitlement over Marnie but that's ok now, they're brothers in arms again because they need to put that Heavy in his place because he's starting to think he's as entitled as us/pfffft what the heck...Bear's ok with Saira now because she's stroked his ego enough and has stepped back from his self entitled behaviour....and that's really what it's all about for them as a collect 'squad' although some are more pro-active than others in their mockery, their ridicule, their belittling, their pushing, their prodding, their poking away and bringing people to the point of reactions that are awful as well...and it's all done purposefully as well, the 'winding up'..they bring out the very worst in people and the very worst in the behaviour of others and they do it for a laugh and because they can and because they feel so self-entitles and of a higher importance and relevance in their egos...they're fine in that they're not targeting you if you're someone like Sam and not actively saying, well hang on..you're not entitled to have this do that or whatever more than anyone else is but they're not fine if you're Heavy and being vocal in questioning their entitlements and their hierarchy in the house...and hahahaha anyway, does even think that he could take me on in a physical fight anyway for goodness sake...well, it's probably more the knowledge of knowing that BB would intervene and that he would be safe....

..even in the Helen Wood era and the negative house then and the pack behaviour then, there was never that sense of self-entitlement of...oh, I'm Helen wood and much more important/popular/relevant or whatever than anyone who dares to criticise me or go against me in any way...whatever her behaviour, it was because of her feeling of always in the right,always in the right, always in the right and not some sense of superiority...they're awful, they bring out the awful in others by their awfulness...they would bring out the awful in anyone or have them 'lay low' like a few of them are and just blending into walls to try to minimise the negativity in there...Heavy D wasn't good last night but at least there was some level of understanding as to that being so but with Lewis/Bear/Marnie that's not the case as they're nothing more than egos who really don't see anything else beyond themselves and their own self-entitlements..I'm not sure that we've ever had that before..we've had bullying and pack behaviour and etc but not such a hierarchy, type group or squad or whatever....and with that, it'll inevitably and naturally bring feeling of wanting to see them 'brought down a peg or two'..(not physically in aggression I don't mean..)...like we all do in the movies when characters like them are presented to us..and we're all 'rooting for' negativity and just not ever going to bring out anything positive in anyone and definitely for me, not anything or any thoughts that I would be comfortable with..they're hypocrites/they're ironies and yes because they feel that they're the ones who are so important that they can be anything they want to be and get to decide what the 'placing' of everyone else in the house is also..../thoroughly un-likeable people on any level really....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:26 AM #24
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

....ooops what was the thread about again../went into a little bit of a rant there...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:46 AM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I don't even think that Lewis would care about greedy or anything else if he felt that Heavy D was 'on a level' but him/Marnie/Bear feel such a sense of self-entitlement, self-importance and hierarchy over Heavy that thy resent that h should in any way feel he has 'an equal right to'..that he should even consider himself an equal housemate and assume he could do anything without their approval and without them telling him what he's goddamn entitled to...they're the 'beautiful people' aren't they, they're the entitled ones and the golden children...they're the physically attractive ones and can get the guys and the gals and not a bit over-weight like Heavy, how could he even have thought of any romance or whatever with Chloe because hahahahahahaha, what a joke, Heavy...what you..?????????? they're the Geordie Shore and the Towie and the Ex on the Beach and the more popular reality show people, they're not the silly Storage Wars and what the heck even is Storage Wars, know your place Heavy D because we're Geordie Sore and Towie and Ex on the Beach...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...we're cutesy, we're popular, we're beautiful and we are ENTITLED....because we have the hierarchy because we've decided our self entitlement and our hierarchy and you were fine when you slotted into our squad because then you knew your place, then you understood and were happy to feed our entitlement and our hierarchy....

...everything about them and their actions with Heavy...Lewis/Marnie/Bear have let him know with absolutely no doubt that he's not 'one of them', that he's not their kind of people, that it was a little bit of a joke and sad really that he ever that he was or the he could be...the words spoken really become irrelevant because that's how they've treated him...and only treated him as such since Bear took the girl/the girl he felt entitled to and Heavy dared cast any criticism..how bloody dare he, he's STORAGE WARS and did he ever think he could be with Chloe...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..it was a bit shaky even there for a little while with Lewis and Bear because there was a clash of self-entitlement over Marnie but that's ok now, they're brothers in arms again because they need to put that Heavy in his place because he's starting to think he's as entitled as us/pfffft what the heck...Bear's ok with Saira now because she's stroked his ego enough and has stepped back from his self entitled behaviour....and that's really what it's all about for them as a collect 'squad' although some are more pro-active than others in their mockery, their ridicule, their belittling, their pushing, their prodding, their poking away and bringing people to the point of reactions that are awful as well...and it's all done purposefully as well, the 'winding up'..they bring out the very worst in people and the very worst in the behaviour of others and they do it for a laugh and because they can and because they feel so self-entitles and of a higher importance and relevance in their egos...they're fine in that they're not targeting you if you're someone like Sam and not actively saying, well hang on..you're not entitled to have this do that or whatever more than anyone else is but they're not fine if you're Heavy and being vocal in questioning their entitlements and their hierarchy in the house...and hahahaha anyway, does even think that he could take me on in a physical fight anyway for goodness sake...well, it's probably more the knowledge of knowing that BB would intervene and that he would be safe....

..even in the Helen Wood era and the negative house then and the pack behaviour then, there was never that sense of self-entitlement of...oh, I'm Helen wood and much more important/popular/relevant or whatever than anyone who dares to criticise me or go against me in any way...whatever her behaviour, it was because of her feeling of always in the right,always in the right, always in the right and not some sense of superiority...they're awful, they bring out the awful in others by their awfulness...they would bring out the awful in anyone or have them 'lay low' like a few of them are and just blending into walls to try to minimise the negativity in there...Heavy D wasn't good last night but at least there was some level of understanding as to that being so but with Lewis/Bear/Marnie that's not the case as they're nothing more than egos who really don't see anything else beyond themselves and their own self-entitlements..I'm not sure that we've ever had that before..we've had bullying and pack behaviour and etc but not such a hierarchy, type group or squad or whatever....and with that, it'll inevitably and naturally bring feeling of wanting to see them 'brought down a peg or two'..(not physically in aggression I don't mean..)...like we all do in the movies when characters like them are presented to us..and we're all 'rooting for' negativity and just not ever going to bring out anything positive in anyone and definitely for me, not anything or any thoughts that I would be comfortable with..they're hypocrites/they're ironies and yes because they feel that they're the ones who are so important that they can be anything they want to be and get to decide what the 'placing' of everyone else in the house is also..../thoroughly un-likeable people on any level really....
Ammi, you are so right on every level here, and I've been on a rant about it too. I am so frustrated and dismayed at having to watch this type of behaviour and that so many people are perceiving it as funny and entertaining - what is going on?

It has got to the point where I am actually feeling upset by the way they are treating Heavy, and by the fact that, despite what many of the others think, no-one came to support him last night. I rarely get angry under any circumstance, and I certainly don't become aggressive, but I actually feel that I want to get into the tv and hit Lewis in order to defend and protect Heavy D! That's how I know how bad their behaviour truly is. I really don't know how much more I can watch.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bloor, calling, greedy, heavy, lewis