Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity... 2010 Discuss series 10 of ITV's jungle reality show, I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, won by Stacey Solomon, shown November 2010.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-11-2010, 01:24 AM #1
Honourary Super Moderator

Honourary Super Moderator

Default Slip up [SPOILER POSSIBLE]

Apparently Konni Huq has let slip that Jedward are going in or making an appearance

Quote:
X Factor stars John and Edward Grimes will make a surprise appearance in this year's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here, Konnie Huq appears to have suggested.

During tonight's edition of The Xtra Factor, the former Blue Peter presenter quipped that the length of Aiden Girmshaw's fringe had started to rival the eye-catching hairstyle of the Irish pop duo and proposed a "measure-off" between the two acts.

However, Huq commented that such a contest could only take place "if they weren't in the jungle of course", apparently unaware that Jedward were not among the ten celebrities confirmed for the new series of ITV's wild reality show.

Rumours that Jedward had agreed to participate in the tenth edition of I'm A Celebrity... have been circulating since August, prompting reigning champion Gino D'Acampo to back their possible appearance on the programme.
Digispy

Sorry if this has been posted
Kerry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
slip, spoiler