Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 26-08-2018, 05:43 AM #26
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...why is the ‘British way’ being brought into it or relevant in any way or that she would be called racist if she wasn’t the ethnicity she is...it made more sense after seeing the egg stuff why she didn’t, why she didn’t want that falseness after them both more or less saying, whichever one left it would mean they wouldn’t have to spend anymore time in each other’s company...that was more or less the gist of the egg-gate stuff earlier in things they said..?...so Natalie seeing him get up and approach her the way he was would presumably have made her think he was going to offer some kind of condolences at seeing her go...I have no idea what he would have said because yeah she shut him off but it’s understandable that for her she was just perceiving total falseness which is something she doesn’t like at all and has made no bones about that through her whole stay...

...I totally understand how that is being perceived as rude or lack of graciousness or unnecessary or etc or whatever..I completely understand that as well but why the British way stuff of her ethnicity being brought into it in any way...surely saying it’s rude or nasty or whatever is felt is all about it all, nothing else...Natalie being American in particular seems to be being mentioned a lot, which has no bearing on her apparent bad character...and it is starting to feel somewhat xenophobic imo...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 06:28 AM #27
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):

I wouldn't want to shake hands with someone that I didn't get on with
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 06:41 AM #28

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

The only it here is the hairy monster with sausage fingers that won’t stop touching housemates. Bless Natalie for getting away while she can
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 06:45 AM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I do want to know though if she sneakily had some of that cake...I’d laugh if she did.....

...who wants your dumb cake, Hardeep...*cameras showing Natalie sat in the corner stuffing bits into her mouth and yumming it up*...so funny to see those highlights...
Old 26-08-2018, 06:45 AM #30
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...a bit like the snoring only a cake version...
Old 26-08-2018, 07:37 AM #31

WHERE does all this perception of Natalie Nunn being some paragon of honesty and forthrightness stem from?

She was one of the most immature, two-faced, cowardly and bullying Housemates there has been.

Vileness, Ignorance and Nastiness should NEVER be mistaken for Forthrightness or Honesty.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 07:47 AM #32

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I do want to know though if she sneakily had some of that cake...I’d laugh if she did.....

...who wants your dumb cake, Hardeep...*cameras showing Natalie sat in the corner stuffing bits into her mouth and yumming it up*...so funny to see those highlights...
She was in the corner eating all the chocolate.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 07:48 AM #33
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Natalie, wonderful and unforgettable hm, without her and Rodrigo the series is over
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 07:51 AM #34
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
...why is the ‘British way’ being brought into it or relevant in any way or that she would be called racist if she wasn’t the ethnicity she is...it made more sense after seeing the egg stuff why she didn’t, why she didn’t want that falseness after them both more or less saying, whichever one left it would mean they wouldn’t have to spend anymore time in each other’s company...that was more or less the gist of the egg-gate stuff earlier in things they said..?...so Natalie seeing him get up and approach her the way he was would presumably have made her think he was going to offer some kind of condolences at seeing her go...I have no idea what he would have said because yeah she shut him off but it’s understandable that for her she was just perceiving total falseness which is something she doesn’t like at all and has made no bones about that through her whole stay...

...I totally understand how that is being perceived as rude or lack of graciousness or unnecessary or etc or whatever..I completely understand that as well but why the British way stuff of her ethnicity being brought into it in any way...surely saying it’s rude or nasty or whatever is felt is all about it all, nothing else...Natalie being American in particular seems to be being mentioned a lot, which has no bearing on her apparent bad character...and it is starting to feel somewhat xenophobic imo...
Well said Ammi
Old 26-08-2018, 07:54 AM #35
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..she isn’t a paragon of honesty or anything else, type of paragon...she isn’t two faced at all though, there was nothing she had vented frustration about that she didn’t address directly and she most definitely isn’t cowardly in that or any other aspect of her character that we’ve seen...so far as bullying is concerned..?...we are now seeing snippets of editing of very positive interactions between Natalie and other housemates with no bullying seeming to be felt..and bullying is very much felt if there is any weight to it...those are words that were thrown out to a strong and independent character who was rattling people up beyond their comfort zone of riding their time in the house with as little disruption as possible and mostly trying to avoid and divert from their storms...which is the very reason they’re all in there...to be seen as ‘whole people, real people and full people’...which is something I definately saw with Natalie...the good, the bad, the everything...so refreshing for me and nothing nasty either...one person can’t bully a whole house with no support etc and that house still finding jokes and lightheartedness and converse with her, which we are seeing snippets of now...them seeming totally relaxed around her at times...it was only when her voice raised that , that seemed to change ...but that doesn’t define a bully though, not even remotely...
Old 26-08-2018, 07:55 AM #36
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
She was in the corner eating all the chocolate.
...little monkey eh...of course if the chocolate was all gone, that explains the need for a cake moment...
Old 26-08-2018, 07:59 AM #37

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Ignorant beatch
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 08:08 AM #38
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
..she isn’t a paragon of honesty or anything else, type of paragon...she isn’t two faced at all though, there was nothing she had vented frustration about that she didn’t address directly and she most definitely isn’t cowardly in that or any other aspect of her character that we’ve seen...so far as bullying is concerned..?...we are now seeing snippets of editing of very positive interactions between Natalie and other housemates with no bullying seeming to be felt..and bullying is very much felt if there is any weight to it...those are words that were thrown out to a strong and independent character who was rattling people up beyond their comfort zone of riding their time in the house with as little disruption as possible and mostly trying to avoid and divert from their storms...which is the very reason they’re all in there...to be seen as ‘whole people, real people and full people’...which is something I definately saw with Natalie...the good, the bad, the everything...so refreshing for me and nothing nasty either...one person can’t bully a whole house with no support etc and that house still finding jokes and lightheartedness and converse with her, which we are seeing snippets of now...them seeming totally relaxed around her at times...it was only when her voice raised that , that seemed to change ...but that doesn’t define a bully though, not even remotely...
She was a breath of fresh air among the fakeness, deceit and mediocrity. Take her any day over the cheaters, Psychic fraud, cult member and bimbos.
Old 26-08-2018, 08:13 AM #39
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
She was a breath of fresh air among the fakeness, deceit and mediocrity. Take her any day over the cheaters, Psychic fraud, cult member and bimbos.
...I don’t mind Sally but it made me smile that she said Hardeep would go and then Natalie did...great psychic powers, eh.....she had a 50/50 odds as well, great odds there...
Old 26-08-2018, 08:22 AM #40
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
...I don’t mind Sally but it made me smile that she said Hardeep would go and then Natalie did...great psychic powers, eh.....she had a 50/50 odds as well, great odds there...
Detest people who make a living as psychics, it's fraud plain and simple, no matter how nice she is
Old 26-08-2018, 08:25 AM #41
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Detest people who make a living as psychics, it's fraud plain and simple, no matter how nice she is
..yeah you’re right twosugars and I think with the storms and storm theme..?..it’s what most pushes our buttons in how we have associated through life as well with the people we have known who have been hurt, you know..?...there are just other storms I’m more focused on atm is all...she can wait for the moment...I’ll get to her in time....

Last edited by Ammi; 26-08-2018 at 08:39 AM.
Old 26-08-2018, 08:38 AM #42
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
..yeah you’re right twosugars and it I think with the storms and storm theme..?..it’s what most pushes our buttons in how we have associated through life as well with the people we have known who have been hurt, you know..?...there are just other storms I’m more focused on atm is all...she can wait for the moment...I’ll get to her in time....
look forward to that, queen
Old 26-08-2018, 08:51 AM #43
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

My goodness the excuses that are being made for plain rudeness, she was totally shocked when her name was called, she was cock sure she wouldn’t be going even so far as to say during the egg incident that they wouldn’t get food until Sunday she took it extremely badly given she is a reality star and knows the ‘game’, there would be nothing fake in acknowledging Hadeep as she insisted on calling him even though she knew that wasn’t his name, if Hardeep was an asian woman and Natalie was a white male and did that I can see no excuses being made and the racist card would be pulled

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 08:55 AM #44
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
The only it here is the hairy monster with sausage fingers that won’t stop touching housemates. Bless Natalie for getting away while she can
What housemates has he touched ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 08:57 AM #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
My goodness the excuses that are being made for plain rudeness, she was totally shocked when her name was called, she was cock sure she wouldn’t be going even so far as to say during the egg incident that they wouldn’t get food until Sunday she took it extremely badly given she is a reality star and knows the ‘game’, there would be nothing fake in acknowledging Hadeep as she insisted on calling him even though she knew that wasn’t his name, if Hardeep was an asian woman and Natalie was a white male and did that I can see no excuses being made and the racist card would be pulled
There are some seriously delusional people in this world it seems.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 08:59 AM #46
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
What housemates has he touched ?
No one just a pack of lies

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 09:04 AM #47
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprimint View Post
I wouldn't want to shake hands with someone that I didn't get on with
After ever game of sport

regardless win lose or draw

regardless of how you feel about the opponent

you shake hands

British sportmanship exported to the world. Its the done thing of a gentleman or a lady.

end of
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 09:07 AM #48
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

British sportsmanship? Bc other nations are savages? Ridiculous
Old 26-08-2018, 09:09 AM #49
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
British sportsmanship? Bc other nations are savages? Ridiculous
not sure where you get that from what i said?

she acted like a vile classless chav and i guess that is what she is

its not the British way and that is why it looked so so bad
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 09:19 AM #50
another vice

Favourites (more):
another vice

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
After ever game of sport

regardless win lose or draw

regardless of how you feel about the opponent

you shake hands

British sportmanship exported to the world. Its the done thing of a gentleman or a lady.

end of
I've seen lots of games of darts tbf where they actually don't.

Plus she's not British anyway
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hands, hardeep, natalie, nunn, shaking