Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 27-08-2018, 10:14 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr rochester View Post
Vacuous, vacant, devoid of personality. Her contribution is her nervous laugh and the ability to cake on make up and express no opinion. Dull and no morals.

She’s gonna win...

NOT.

Summed her up well there...Mr Rochester..
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 11:07 PM #27
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

She seems like an okay person.

But I do think that her Showmance with Jermaine is highly irritating to watch and I don't like her friendship with Gabby as it's highly shallow even by BB standards.

I also think that if I was living with her I would find it hard to have a conversation with her.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 27-08-2018 at 11:09 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 11:09 PM #28
In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
We LOVE our kidnap victim
No we don't. Get her out.
Old 27-08-2018, 11:16 PM #29

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

The lazyness aside she seems like a very empty person. In fact watching her makes the whole talked her kidnapper into releasing her scenario seem really hard to believe.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 05:28 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
The lazyness aside she seems like a very empty person. In fact watching her makes the whole talked her kidnapper into releasing her scenario seem really hard to believe.
From everything which I have read about her 'kidnapping' and her demeanour in the house, I really, genuinely, do not now believe that she was ever abducted Jaxie, and I believe that a man is currently serving 16 years in prison for 'kidnapping' her when he was merely her besotted dupe and co-conspirator to an attempted fraud.

She is one very cold calculating fake.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 07:13 AM #31
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
From everything which I have read about her 'kidnapping' and her demeanour in the house, I really, genuinely, do not now believe that she was ever abducted Jaxie, and I believe that a man is currently serving 16 years in prison for 'kidnapping' her when he was merely her besotted dupe and co-conspirator to an attempted fraud.

nope, i doubt that

i love her so much, she's definitely for me right up there with my fave cbb contestants for me personally

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 07:35 AM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
nope, i doubt that

i love her so much, she's definitely for me right up there with my fave cbb contestants for me personally
That's all good, Nicky.

We all have different perceptions and therefore opinions.

Old 28-08-2018, 07:37 AM #33
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
That's all good, Nicky.

We all have different perceptions and therefore opinions.
thanks

i just am loyal to my fave now, and yes i am still hoping for a miracle that she stays against Hardeep, maybe a bit wishful thinking for me but i'm not giving up on her

Old 28-08-2018, 07:48 AM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr rochester View Post
Vacuous, vacant, devoid of personality. Her contribution is her nervous laugh and the ability to cake on make up and express no opinion. Dull and no morals.

She’s gonna win...

NOT.
Yes and always done whilst sitting on her arse or laying around. I bet BB are kicking themselves for wasting their money on a non entity like her.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 07:49 AM #35
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
She seems a bit distant.
Dont let her fool you, this woman travelled alone to Italy and set up the most fake kidnap story since the McCanns abduction story.... no air head could have pulled off what shes pulled off and like the McCanns has made mega money and found fame by doing it
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 07:50 AM #36
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy. View Post
Yes and always done whilst sitting on her arse or laying around. I bet BB are kicking themselves for wasting their money on a non entity like her.
i don't think Chloe was expecting to win CBB, due to her low fanbase

i just found it brave of her to do a show like this

Old 28-08-2018, 07:50 AM #37
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Old 28-08-2018, 07:57 AM #38
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda

Favourites (more):

she does things... urr

she puts make on..
then she puts make up on...
and then she puts even more make up on..

Its just a shame that the more make up she puts on, the uglier she becomes!

Quote:
I believe that a man is currently serving 16 years in prison for 'kidnapping' her when he was merely her besotted dupe and co-conspirator to an attempted fraud.

no way! ....
1. shes not smart enough to come up with a way of promoting herself. Even when on a tv show that's watched millions she still cant do it.
2. Shes not done anything in the house other than put makeup on, Roxanne does (but fails to achieve) 'publicity stunts' everyday yet shes not done one other than a note to two to a married man that clearly is not actually interested! that was just a bit crap!
3. If she cant even use BB to promote herself there's no way she could come up with a publicity stunt which goes so far as to put an Innocent man in Jail for 16 years...
4. why do you think she would be happy with herself for locking up an innocent man... like that's a seriously evil thing to do... why you think shes like that!

This is why I would hate to be in big brother... all the girl wants to do is take sexy pictures, and make a living... yet people think its ok to miss judge her and accuse her of deliberately putting an innocent man in jail for 16 long years just to boost her career yet in reality when give a chance to boost her career she does nothing! ... Im now convinced that she does not even want fame that much as shes not taking up this chance to get it by doing interesting things...

Last edited by annabelindabee; 28-08-2018 at 08:24 AM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 08:39 AM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Dont let her fool you, this woman travelled alone to Italy and set up the most fake kidnap story since the McCanns abduction story.... no air head could have pulled off what shes pulled off and like the McCanns has made mega money and found fame by doing it
she is an air head!... that's my point! so yes, its like you said!.... "No air head could have pulled off what you think shes pulled off "... meaning... no she did not do the terrible thing that you are accusing her of doing!

I really hate mindless people who state the obsessive but then just say... "nooo, shes not what she seems she a million times worse..." its like Nooooooo maybe she is what she seems and your just a psychopathy because your happy to condemn a person who has been proven right in a court of law,

You are being a psychopath because you just going to ignore the opinions of people of the Jury, ignore the judge (who has actually seen the evidence) and you ignore chloe and the lack of ideas that she can't come up with! you ignore the evidence in front of you and ignore that you are tarnishing the reputation of this young girl... all because you don't give a **** about the opinions of others, you only think about your mind and what it is that you believe...

... I hate humans because of people who think like this!

If I were in the house ..., I know you would do this to me too... so I would prefer to ague with you (all) about it now rather than have you do it about me behind my back, when I cant show people the evil that is really inside you not me or her! and same goes to all of you who have this opinion about her, that you think shes just lying... shut up and see the facts! Not the fiction!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 28-08-2018 at 08:55 AM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 09:35 AM #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
she does things... urr

she puts make on..
then she puts make up on...
and then she puts even more make up on..

Its just a shame that the more make up she puts on, the uglier she becomes!

no way! ....
1. shes not smart enough to come up with a way of promoting herself. Even when on a tv show that's watched millions she still cant do it.
2. Shes not done anything in the house other than put makeup on, Roxanne does (but fails to achieve) 'publicity stunts' everyday yet shes not done one other than a note to two to a married man that clearly is not actually interested! that was just a bit crap!
3. If she cant even use BB to promote herself there's no way she could come up with a publicity stunt which goes so far as to put an Innocent man in Jail for 16 years...
4. why do you think she would be happy with herself for locking up an innocent man... like that's a seriously evil thing to do... why you think shes like that!

This is why I would hate to be in big brother... all the girl wants to do is take sexy pictures, and make a living... yet people think its ok to miss judge her and accuse her of deliberately putting an innocent man in jail for 16 long years just to boost her career yet in reality when give a chance to boost her career she does nothing! ... Im now convinced that she does not even want fame that much as shes not taking up this chance to get it by doing interesting things...
Have you researched this 'Abduction' case? I have, but briefly:

She knew her alleged kidnapper PREVIOUS to this 'new' modelling photo shoot.

She LIED to the Italian police during her interviews - significantly when asked about the clothes and shoes that she was wearing when she was 'freed' when she said that her kidnapper - Herba - had brought them to her.

But the shopkeeper who sold the items testified that Ayling was with her 'kidnappers' and was at ease and laughing during the transaction.

Subsequent CCTV footage showed Ayling walking and holding hands with Herba during this shopping trip and when confronted with this evidence she broke down and admitted that she had lied and said that she could not explain why she had lied.

Herba actually ACCOMPANIED Ayling to the British Embassy when she was 'released' but when it 'closed' she then went for a hearty breakfast with him.

For a 'kidnapper' to actually walk into that embassy with his 'victim' he has to be seriously deranged or confident that his 'victim' is not going to immediately point the finger at him and give him up because she is complicit in a FAKE abduction and HIS story is HER story - the story which they both have concocted TOGETHER.

Herba says that he did not immediately come out with the truth because of the agreement he had with Ayling and he was waiting for her to step up once he had been accused.

This traumatic abduction happened to a 20-year-old GIRL just over ONE month ago, yet here she is completely UNFAZED and apparently unaffected on a Reality TV show.

Just really concentrate and imagine being an attractive 20-year-old girl who is suddenly seized, bound and gagged, bundled into a bag then thrown into the boot of a car.

During this initial part of her ordeal alone, you would be TERRIFIED of being raped, abused or killed at any moment.

As events unfolded - even if your abductors treated you well - you would be worried that because they had not bothered to conceal their identities or faces that you would eventually be killed to stop you identifying them.

Which beggars the question of WHY didn't Herba and his brother take care to conceal their identities?

There is a lot more but I have to go to work now.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 28-08-2018 at 09:36 AM.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:46 AM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
she is an air head!... that's my point! so yes, its like you said!.... "No air head could have pulled off what you think shes pulled off "... meaning... no she did not do the terrible thing that you are accusing her of doing!

I really hate mindless people who state the obsessive but then just say... "nooo, shes not what she seems she a million times worse..." its like Nooooooo maybe she is what she seems and your just a psychopathy because your happy to condemn a person who has been proven right in a court of law,

You are being a psychopath because you just going to ignore the opinions of people of the Jury, ignore the judge (who has actually seen the evidence) and you ignore chloe and the lack of ideas that she can't come up with! you ignore the evidence in front of you and ignore that you are tarnishing the reputation of this young girl... all because you don't give a **** about the opinions of others, you only think about your mind and what it is that you believe...

... I hate humans because of people who think like this!

If I were in the house ..., I know you would do this to me too... so I would prefer to ague with you (all) about it now rather than have you do it about me behind my back, when I cant show people the evil that is really inside you not me or her! and same goes to all of you who have this opinion about her, that you think shes just lying... shut up and see the facts! Not the fiction!

Before I go to work - one question; How old are you?

Old enough to read the forum rules about being abrasively personal to members I hope?

Old 28-08-2018, 09:48 AM #42

Why don't the housemates tell her to do her bit, no good moaning behind her back, just be reasonable, ask her to do her washing up, pick up her clothes, clean up her make up but do it so she knows that it has become noticed and causing comments. Then keep reminding her so she keeps it up.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:51 AM #43

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
Why don't the housemates tell her to do her bit, no good moaning behind her back, just be reasonable, ask her to do her washing up, pick up her clothes, clean up her make up but do it so she knows that it has become noticed and causing comments. Then keep reminding her so she keeps it up.
When Chloe & Kirstie were cleaning the shower ,they gave her hints and she just laid on the couch laughing and posing .
Old 28-08-2018, 09:57 AM #44

Dolly Daydream must think she's far to good to do household chores like the rest of us. At the end of the day, she's just a lazy b!tch pure and simple.

Last edited by Nancy.; 28-08-2018 at 10:05 AM.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 10:04 AM #45
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

She LIED to the Italian police during her interviews - significantly when asked about the clothes and shoes that she was wearing when she was 'freed' when she said that her kidnapper - Herba - had brought them to her.

But the shopkeeper who sold the items testified that Ayling was with her 'kidnappers' and was at ease and laughing during the transaction.

Subsequent CCTV footage showed Ayling walking and holding hands with Herba during this shopping trip and when confronted with this evidence she broke down and admitted that she had lied and said that she could not explain why she had lied.

Herba actually ACCOMPANIED Ayling to the British Embassy when she was 'released' but when it 'closed' she then went for a hearty breakfast with him.

For a 'kidnapper' to actually walk into that embassy with his 'victim' he has to be seriously deranged or confident that his 'victim' is not going to immediately point the finger at him and give him up because she is complicit in a FAKE abduction and HIS story is HER story - the story which they both have concocted TOGETHER.

Herba says that he did not immediately come out with the truth because of the agreement he had with Ayling and he was waiting for her to step up once he had been accused.

This traumatic abduction happened to a 20-year-old GIRL just over ONE month ago, yet here she is completely UNFAZED and apparently unaffected on a Reality TV show.

Just really concentrate and imagine being an attractive 20-year-old girl who is suddenly seized, bound and gagged, bundled into a bag then thrown into the boot of a car.

During this initial part of her ordeal alone, you would be TERRIFIED of being raped, abused or killed at any moment.

As events unfolded - even if your abductors treated you well - you would be worried that because they had not bothered to conceal their identities or faces that you would eventually be killed to stop you identifying them.

Which beggars the question of WHY didn't Herba and his brother take care to conceal their identities?

Have you ever heard of a kidnap where the kidnapper pays the ransom and then gives the person who he kidnapped an IOU to pay once back to the Uk ?
Old 28-08-2018, 10:31 AM #46
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy. View Post
Dolly Daydream must think she's far to good to do household chores like the rest of us. At the end of the day, she's just a lazy b!tch pure and simple.
funny nickname you got for her

Old 28-08-2018, 11:51 AM #47

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:

Interesting read. I’ve given her the benefit of the doubt because there doesn’t seem to be compressing evidence otherwise but apparently that’s not the case?
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 12:31 PM #48
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:

umm that is more a case of Herba's plan of getting her to trust him more, rather than her panicking i guess

so she was still kidnapped, and he wanted to keep her calm i think

and this was literally one really smart guy, who knew what he was doing, that it came over really professional

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ayling, chloe