Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

View Poll Results: .
Yes 33 61.11%
Yes
33 61.11%
No 21 38.89%
No
21 38.89%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-09-2018, 05:46 AM #26
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...no I don’t agree with Cameron at all, not one bit..(..although I do understand the sentiment of it not being a great thing to encourage Lewis G in his childish behaviour..)...Kate is only seeing the best of him obviously...she did with Anamelia and she is with Lewis G...she’s consistent in her kind heart and positive energy and her belief in people......she does though need to take on board the feelings of others who are being targeted by Lewis G...Lewis F being the main one atm now that Anamelia has gone and his conversation with her was done really well..she kept saying to him that she felt Lewis G liked him and it was just his way or something...but Lewis F doesn’t feel liked by Lewis G...none of Lewis G’s energy toward him is positive...whereas it is from him toward Kay...and she isn’t taking that on board also...and also dismissing the negative impact on the whole house...

...anyway...Cameron needs some self awareness I think...it was only yesterday that he and Isaac were in the pool and laughing at lewis G and his wind up ways...so he was being his bitch as well in that case...I mean let’s be fair and square...with all the negativity projected purposefully by Lewis G from the moment he stepped into the house...he was still one of the ones Cameron seemed to want to endear himself to in the miner’s task...he’s always seemed to be one of the ‘ladz’...and those ladz have included Lewis G, who has been the same persona throughout...now he’s feeling Lewis G isn’t so great in his behaviour ..?...so who does he call a bitch and who does he criticise...the person who is causing all the negativity...?...nope, he puts his label and criticisms on Kay....I keep thinking back to the vid that was posted and his views on women and equality...and I’m really not getting the vibe he has much respect for females at all...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 05:47 AM #27
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

No way... I don't hate Cameron for it but it was pretty gross. God forbid someone sees the good in a person when no one else does (and being the only one with common sense in being CORRECT that Lewis G doesn't mean these things / isn't being malicious to people).

A sweetheart with a sense of humor, not someone's bitch

I'd see peoples' points if Lewis G was going at people in a negative manner, name-calling etc., like legitimately putting people down but he's singing and having fun joking around with them and they even see what he's doing and still getting wound up over nothing
Old 25-09-2018, 05:56 AM #28
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
No way... I don't hate Cameron for it but it was pretty gross. God forbid someone sees the good in a person when no one else does (and being the only one with common sense in being CORRECT that Lewis G doesn't mean these things / isn't being malicious to people).

A sweetheart with a sense of humor, not someone's bitch

I'd see peoples' points if Lewis G was going at people in a negative manner, name-calling etc., like legitimately putting people down but he's singing and having fun joking around with them and they even see what he's doing and still getting wound up over nothing
..it’s starts to become irrelevant whether he has mean intentions or not when the impact of what he’s doing is causing his targets to be so miserable and ruining their time in the house..it completely dismisses the feelings of anyone but himself ...this is a one time experience for everyone and to purposefully spoil it for any individual because it’s a source of amusement to himself...?...is the most selfish mindset, really...BB by nature is a group thing and about respecting each other’s time in the house...especially when that person has done nothing to spoil his time in the house, which Lewis F hasn’t...

...he’s a selfish ass, Stephen Bear was a selfish ass ...because their game is to wind up specific individuals in the house...as oppose to Jedward for instance...who just wound up the whole house but they always felt bad if anyone was upset by their behaviour...the joke is only funny if people find it so and no one is atm...that’s when it starts to become nasty...
Old 25-09-2018, 06:11 AM #29
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..it’s starts to become irrelevant whether he has mean intentions or not when the impact of what he’s doing is causing his targets to be so miserable and ruining their time in the house..it completely dismisses the feelings of anyone but himself ...this is a one time experience for everyone and to purposefully spoil it for any individual because it’s a source of amusement to himself...?...is the most selfish mindset, really...BB by nature is a group thing and about respecting each other’s time in the house...especially when that person has done nothing to spoil his time in the house, which Lewis F hasn’t...

...he’s a selfish ass, Stephen Bear was a selfish ass ...because their game is to wind up specific individuals in the house...as oppose to Jedward for instance...who just wound up the whole house but they always felt bad if anyone was upset by their behaviour...the joke is only funny if people find it so and no one is atm...that’s when it starts to become nasty...
Yeah but all he did was sing "What's it gonna be, when you're up against me" ... they were waiting in a room with everyone quiet and his singing wasn't harmful, negative, demeaning towards anyone. It's a bit of entertainment to pass the time.

Also I disagree, I think Jedward fall in the same category as in if people found what they were doing annoying they still did it or did it even more as long as they weren't attacking the person. And no one in that house found their antics funny either. Lewis G's antics might be a bit more target-based but he hasn't attacked these people on a personal level or anything. He might seem a bit more careless towards people but he feels bad afterwards when people get upset too.
Old 25-09-2018, 06:16 AM #30
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Yeah but all he did was sing "What's it gonna be, when you're up against me" ... they were waiting in a room with everyone quiet and his singing wasn't harmful, negative, demeaning towards anyone. It's a bit of entertainment to pass the time.

Also I disagree, I think Jedward fall in the same category as in if people found what they were doing annoying they still did it or did it even more as long as they weren't attacking the person. And no one in that house found their antics funny either. Lewis G's antics might be a bit more target-based but he hasn't attacked these people on a personal level or anything. He might seem a bit more careless towards people but he feels bad afterwards when people get upset too.
...he only felt bad when he realised he’d annoyed Isaac so much ...and as Isaac said..’now you have no mates’...or something...the remorse he showed was once and only for himself because he realised he’d alienated an ‘ally’...let’s be real, Jersey...he targets individuals and pushes them to the limit with no regard for their house experience or that he’s ruining it...so long as he’s amused and having fun, that’s okay...and those individuals have done nothing to personally attempt to ruin his house experience....
Old 25-09-2018, 06:24 AM #31
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...he only felt bad when he realised he’d annoyed Isaac so much ...and as Isaac said..’now you have no mates’...or something...the remorse he showed was once and only for himself because he realised he’d alienated an ‘ally’...let’s be real, Jersey...he targets individuals and pushes them to the limit with no regard for their house experience or that he’s ruining it...so long as he’s amused and having fun, that’s okay...and those individuals have done nothing to personally attempt to ruin his house experience....
Gotta disagree completely, yeah he was having fun but his facial expressions and stuff change completely when people are upset and don't go back at him anymore.

Like he wants to have some banter with people for his own sake yes, but for example when Isaac mocked his laugh and said "not funny mate" or w/e, Lewis G suddenly got a serious/sad look on his face and just kinda put his head down and nodded like an acceptance that he'd gone too far. This was well before he even said "now you have no mates"

He has this type of reaction a lot when people don't bark back at him anymore and then he feels bad and apologizes to them I don't see him as a bad person at all but instead someone who likes to mess with and joke with people a lot - and I don't think that's a problem personally or at least not as much as these housemates are making it out to be.
Old 25-09-2018, 06:27 AM #32
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:

yeah, i don't think lewis G is a bad person. He is intentionally winding them up, but it's never hateful, he never crosses "that" line.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 01:02 PM #33
0_o

0_o

I didn't really get his point to be quite honest, as he, Isaac and Akeem constantly massage Lewis Gs ego, are always laughing at him, encouraging him and that. But suddenly Kay is in the wrong for doing the exact same thing? Just because on this ONE occasion they decided that noone should find him funny
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 01:05 PM #34
Namaste

Namaste

In principle yes but his wording was harsh and I completely disagree with his suggestion that she's not as nice as she seems
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 01:06 PM #35
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I didn't really get his point to be quite honest, as he, Isaac and Akeem constantly massage Lewis Gs ego, are always laughing at him, encouraging him and that. But suddenly Kay is in the wrong for doing the exact same thing? Just because on this ONE occasion they decided that noone should find him funny
yeah exactly, Kay's reaction was next generation overboard though
Old 25-09-2018, 01:10 PM #36
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
yeah exactly, Kay's reaction was next generation overboard though
Oh for sure. I think she has her own game going on though, basically using tears to manipulate people. It was just too OTT to be genuine.

But I don't get why they were trying to browbeat Kay into going against Lewis. And Cameron..when he is constantly up Lewis Gs arsehole..moaning that Kay laughed at him, when usually he would be laughing along too.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 01:15 PM #37
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Oh for sure. I think she has her own game going on though, basically using tears to manipulate people. It was just too OTT to be genuine.

But I don't get why they were trying to browbeat Kay into going against Lewis. And Cameron..when he is constantly up Lewis Gs arsehole..moaning that Kay laughed at him, when usually he would be laughing along too.
it looks to me like he has serious issues against women. Time will tell if its true or not but i'm not liking what i'm seeing in him.
Old 25-09-2018, 02:59 PM #38

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Yes even though I really like Kay she really needs to know the truth...
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 03:22 PM #39

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

No, he was being a ****. Kay was just being vacant when she was laughing at him, it didn't mean anything.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
agree, cameron, kay