Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 18-10-2018, 06:40 AM #26
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Everyone including Lewis welcomed Hussain in the house. But he said he didn't like Lewis straight away and refused to get to know him. His attitude with the others wasn't much better.
No wonder he's isolated and it's all his own doing.
His days on the show are numbered. He has a big target on his back and will eventually be evicted
Old 18-10-2018, 06:43 AM #27
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

He did lash out, but in his defence he was only messing around about dropping the ball, and he was hungry, and he did make up with Isabella afterwards, I wonder if Lewis will apologise to Sian for calling her a **** when he 'finds out' she didn't put him up

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 07:02 AM #28
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
It's so nice that you've started a positive thread about Hussain. I grew to love him after quite a short time, as it soon became evident that underneath all the bravado and attitude there was actually a pretty caring and sensitive guy, and he was just someone who wanted to play the game and have a bit of fun.

Although I know some people feel his behaviour towards Isabella is because he's attracted to her, and is jealous of her attraction to Lewis, I personally think it is about attachment rather than attraction. Hussain and Isabella have clearly formed a strong bond- this has been shown in the private conversations between them, in the way that Isabella defended him in the diary room after the first time he shouted at her, in her distress at them falling out and in the guilt and regret he expressed.

I think Hussain has felt a sense of security and support from his relationship with Isabella, and his behaviour towards her - extreme as it was- came from a fear of losing that security and being left without the person he felt understands him the most and with whom he can truly be himself. Although he has built friendships with others, and particularly with Tomasz, as a latecomer I think he is uncertain about trusting those friendships fully. With Isabella I think he felt complete trust.
He seems to be genuinely hurting and feeling rejected, and this has emerged as anger.

It says a lot about Hussain-and Isabella too- that he was able to discuss his feelings with her, admit his faults and apologise to her for them. And it says a lot about their relationship that they were able to address the problems, repair their relationship and move on. I believe there is a lot more depth and feeling to this guy than some people seem to think.

I'm loving your last sentiment, about both he and Tomasz being saved on Friday, and heading off to the final together.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:48 AM #29
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
It's so nice that you've started a positive thread about Hussain. I grew to love him after quite a short time, as it soon became evident that underneath all the bravado and attitude there was actually a pretty caring and sensitive guy, and he was just someone who wanted to play the game and have a bit of fun.

Although I know some people feel his behaviour towards Isabella is because he's attracted to her, and is jealous of her attraction to Lewis, I personally think it is about attachment rather than attraction. Hussain and Isabella have clearly formed a strong bond- this has been shown in the private conversations between them, in the way that Isabella defended him in the diary room after the first time he shouted at her, in her distress at them falling out and in the guilt and regret he expressed.

I think Hussain has felt a sense of security and support from his relationship with Isabella, and his behaviour towards her - extreme as it was- came from a fear of losing that security and being left without the person he felt understands him the most and with whom he can truly be himself. Although he has built friendships with others, and particularly with Tomasz, as a latecomer I think he is uncertain about trusting those friendships fully. With Isabella I think he felt complete trust.
He seems to be genuinely hurting and feeling rejected, and this has emerged as anger.

It says a lot about Hussain-and Isabella too- that he was able to discuss his feelings with her, admit his faults and apologise to her for them. And it says a lot about their relationship that they were able to address the problems, repair their relationship and move on. I believe there is a lot more depth and feeling to this guy than some people seem to think.

I'm loving your last sentiment, about both he and Tomasz being saved on Friday, and heading off to the final together.
Well said Garfie
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 08:01 AM #30
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
He did lash out, but in his defence he was only messing around about dropping the ball, and he was hungry, and he did make up with Isabella afterwards, I wonder if Lewis will apologise to Sian for calling her a **** when he 'finds out' she didn't put him up
i dont think Lewis has apologised for accusing hussain of stealing the sausages to this day
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 08:14 AM #31
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
i dont think Lewis has apologised for accusing hussain of stealing the sausages to this day
No I don't believe he has

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 08:17 AM #32
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
So your answer is be fake??
That's what he's being anyway.
Even his own Mum inferred he wasn't being himself in there while she was on the phone on bbbots.
That speaks volumes.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 08:21 AM #33
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
The difference being he termed it about her not to her only while talking to a close friend alone.
They've had no argument face to face.

Hussain on the other hand was yelling directly at Isabella humiliating her publicly in front of the others there with her too.

A big difference.

Last edited by joeysteele; 18-10-2018 at 08:30 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 08:23 AM #34
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
The difference being he termed it about her not to her only while talking to a close friend alone.
They've had no argument face to face.

Hussain on the other was yelling directly at Isabella huniliating her publicky in front of the others there with her too.

A big difference.
This! Hussain is awful. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. And he's very controlling.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:25 AM #35

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
FGS...Hussein went in there on a mission to get Lewis out. He went in with cocky arrogant attitude like Lewis G and that immediately got their backs up. He made his own bed...Lewis didn't turn them against him although you would love to think that.
Hussein was the new housemate..walking into the house announcing you are the King of it is hardly a way of endearing yourself to the others. Bad gameplay...that's why he is up...nothing to do with Lewis. They all had their reasons and he got what he deserved. Now he's in trouble.
Yes he did rusti he said as much,he didn't really know lewis but decided he didn't like him,I can understand his jealousy that Lewis got to the front of the queue when God was handing out looks ,but his nastiness is unnecessary,if he doesn't like him just ignore him as Lewis does to him,it's simple.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 18-10-2018 at 08:25 AM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 09:22 AM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
FGS...Hussein went in there on a mission to get Lewis out. He went in with cocky arrogant attitude like Lewis G and that immediately got their backs up. He made his own bed...Lewis didn't turn them against him although you would love to think that.
Hussein was the new housemate..walking into the house announcing you are the King of it is hardly a way of endearing yourself to the others. Bad gameplay...that's why he is up...nothing to do with Lewis. They all had their reasons and he got what he deserved. Now he's in trouble.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 09:34 AM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy. View Post
Isn't it a double eviction?

Yes Tomasz and Hussain both out
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hussain, point, view