Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 27-10-2018, 12:12 PM #101
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
He said nothing bad to anyone and big brother have made this up and falsely accused him of something he didn't do, prove me wrong.
WHY would they do that though? He was their cash cow. He was the way they were going to milk the series for a last bit of cash. There is no reason at all for them to just randomly eject him and pretend he said something bad. Even if he wasn't a huge fave, I think they would not want to eject someone so late in the series..literally hours before they switch to vote to win.

Though obviously I agree that whatever it was, they should show it. And the context. And the fallout.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 27-10-2018 at 12:13 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:13 PM #102
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
If it only happened yesterday as it seemed..it wouldnt be shown til saturday surely? IDK..only came back here after someone on my FB said Lewis had been ejected, to try and find out the story as I didn't want to watch yet more riggage so once they tried switching to VTS I turned off, Whatever happened here, I am sure the producers are so pissed off
They kicked him out yesterday, but they said it was for something he said the previous night.

Last edited by Alf; 27-10-2018 at 12:13 PM.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:14 PM #103
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
They kicked him out yesterday, but they said it was for something he said the previous night.
Ah that makes a bit more sense. So it was yet another drink fuelled rant then, in that case. Just going further than usual.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:16 PM #104
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

the timing was rather excellent, being on Cameron's birthday
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:18 PM #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Even if it is not shown you can guarantee it was awful though if they felt the need to eject him on one action alone. In the diary room when he was told to go they never said he was going after repeated warnings and they showed Rodrigo saying the n word so it must have been something without questionable context. Lewis even admitted it was an awful slip of the tongue.

If it were Sian in this positionI wouldn't swear blind devotion to her like some Lewis supporters are.
I don't think that the more reasoned posters will have blind devotion, perhaps a few but that can be pretty much on both sides.

I think it is the severity of what he said which is at the crux of the problem. How severe would it be if the production wanted him to stay?

All these unanswered questions, There seems to be politics being played here by Channel 5, we just don't know.

I know I have had enough and after tomorrow will be goodbye.
Old 27-10-2018, 12:20 PM #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I can't help but feel uncomfortable with people defending him blindly. What if he said something that personally offends you would you then change your opinion?

For instance if it were your child with a disability he called a 'mong' would you find that unacceptable or just allow it because we should have freedom of speech?

A bit rich coming from someone who attacks people for their looks and the state and colour of their teeth....its allowed because its your freedom of speech even though its unacceptable.

Whatever Lewis said was obviously deemed unacceptable..he has gone. He paid the price. He is a great loss to the show and he was the favorite to win..so he was well liked. His haters have run him down and called him all the names under the sun and wallowed on this forum in delight that he has gone. So his supporters can support him as much as they like because we don't yet know what he has said. If it was something unacceptable..he was wrong..but it wont stop us supporting him as the best housemate and his loss will have a huge effect on this show and this forum. As much as many of you disliked him he gave you much to talk about. Many other housemates actions went by the by because you watched his every move to find something to pull him up on...just like we his fans looked to defend him. This forum might be noticeably quiet on Monday..and I can bet your bottom dollar Lewis will be talked about until he final. That's his impact..
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:28 PM #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
A bit rich coming from someone who attacks people for their looks and the state and colour of their teeth....its allowed because its your freedom of speech even though its unacceptable.

Whatever Lewis said was obviously deemed unacceptable..he has gone. He paid the price. He is a great loss to the show and he was the favorite to win..so he was well liked. His haters have run him down and called him all the names under the sun and wallowed on this forum in delight that he has gone. So his supporters can support him as much as they like because we don't yet know what he has said. If it was something unacceptable..he was wrong..but it wont stop us supporting him as the best housemate and his loss will have a huge effect on this show and this forum. As much as many of you disliked him he gave you much to talk about. Many other housemates actions went by the by because you watched his every move to find something to pull him up on...just like we his fans looked to defend him. This forum might be noticeably quiet on Monday..and I can bet your bottom dollar Lewis will be talked about until he final. That's his impact..

Wow!!
Old 27-10-2018, 12:30 PM #108

They can warn or eject housemates if they think the housemate has said or done something that will offend the viewers. From what they have said in the past, that's basically a rule now.

Trouble is that it is very open to interpretation as a lot things that happen in the show offend at least some people.

Last edited by James; 27-10-2018 at 12:36 PM.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:34 PM #109

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

I think its a bit premature to start defending him when you don't know what happened to get him ejected. Condoning any bad behaviour just because you favour someone.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 27-10-2018 at 12:34 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:40 PM #110
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
Well meaning suggestion?

Post after post of demeaning his mental health does not equate with well meaning suggestions.
Demeaning? Merely describing his mental health.
I called him psycho and stand by it. Psycho=psychotic. A person who sees things that are not there. Like Lewis claiming everybody was after him.
Lewis being paranoid, accusing BB of planting things in people's head about Cameron and Akeem friendship.
That guy has issues and I, for one, wish he confronts them and solves them. Unlike his "fans" who sweep things under the carpet bc they want to worship him no matter what. That's not healthy and it is demeaning.
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:46 PM #111

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
1. You haven’t even seen what Lewis said so how do you know Roxanne did worse?

2.you think anyone earns money from BB they go back to their day jobs earning what they did before and bar work isn’t the best paid job
Did you read my post I said she did worse I WOULD THINK !!! as what she did was awful, and he will do ok,I can see him picked up for modelling etc also newspaper interviews, all pay quite well,but even if not,as long as he's happy in his work who cares.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:50 PM #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Did you read my post I said she did worse I WOULD THINK !!! as what she did was awful, and he will do ok,I can see him picked up for modelling etc also newspaper interviews, all pay quite well,but even if not,as long as he's happy in his work who cares.
I agree Kaz and I said it before win or no win he will probably be the only one to go on and make money from the show..
Old 27-10-2018, 12:51 PM #113

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isabella
Apprentice 2018: Jackie

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isabella
Apprentice 2018: Jackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
He's already being defended when no one knows what he said yet lul.
Yeah... I'm not going to say the ejection was right or wrong without knowing what happened. It would have to be severe (I would think) to not be a warning.
Spoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:52 PM #114

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Well said rusti ,funny where all this concern about peoples feelings have suddenly come from, usually some are delighted to have a go at someone who they don't like.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:56 PM #115
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I agree Kaz and I said it before win or no win he will probably be the only one to go on and make money from the show..

Again no one will make any money post show no one has in years, everyone will go back to their day jobs and if we see why he was ejected he will definitely not get any work.

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:56 PM #116
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
Yeah... I'm not going to say the ejection was right or wrong without knowing what happened. It would have to be severe (I would think) to not be a warning.
Well right now you can say the ejection is wrong, because none of us have seen him do anything worthy of ejection.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 01:02 PM #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
I called him psycho and stand by it. Psycho=psychotic. A person who sees things that are not there. Like Lewis claiming everybody was after him.
Lewis being paranoid, accusing BB of planting things in people's head about Cameron and Akeem friendship.
That guy has issues and I, for one, wish he confronts them and solves them. Unlike his "fans" who sweep things under the carpet bc they want to worship him no matter what. That's not healthy and it is demeaning.
He isn't psychotic...its paranoia...and he was right he was a target for LG and Hussein.
He knows he has these issues..he owned up to them. As for his fans..we don't 'worship' anyone...that's demeaning. We like him as a housemate..we respect his honesty and we wish him the best. We dont than mock him for his issues like you do..now that is unhealthy.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:02 PM #118

Quote:
What ever he said could have and has indeed been censored out. No broadcasting rules have been broken. NO EVICTION WAS JUSTIFIED..

I am not a particular fan of Lewis but it's clear kangaroo court bias has won the day. Fans are right to be suspicious
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 01:04 PM #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post

Again no one will make any money post show no one has in years, everyone will go back to their day jobs and if we see why he was ejected he will definitely not get any work.
Hes probably selling his story as we speak...especially with a week to go and he was favorite to win.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:08 PM #120
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Hes probably selling his story as we speak...especially with a week to go and he was favorite to win.
he won't get much for it Civilian BB doesn't have hardly any publicity at all because no one cares about it hence the awful ratings so you will hardly hear about any of them. The only RTV shows that earn money away from the show are Love Island,towie,x factor etc if Lewis is lucky he will go back to his day job but this ejection could give him the sack so he will be earning nothing.

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 01:12 PM #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
No one has swept them under a carpet but realise that someone's mental health is not something to speculate on, make unqualified diagnosis and treatment advice and make fun of, demean and call nasty names about the very same person they are stating has these mental issues.

Then all of a sudden it is under the umbrella of well meaning suggestions? I think not.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 27-10-2018 at 01:12 PM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 01:14 PM #122
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
makes no odds it was a slip of the tongue nowt else
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 01:14 PM #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
Big Brother: Conor makes rape comments with serious intention to cause offensive; stays in house, leaves with 50k.

Also Big Brother: Lewis uses 'wrong words' in play with no offensive intention; ejected from house.

When there is greater punishment for using 'forbidden words' in jest than there is for making genuine nasty comments with 'bad intention', then we know we have taken a wrong turn.

I love BB, but if it is going to be used like this: as a public 'example' to promote wrongthink/thought crime/word fascism - then it may as well die.
You are right the evil of backdoor censorship (political correctness) has grown stronger and more extreme over many years. Over censorship makes real realty tv impossible to make.

In its present mutilated over censored form by channel 5 then yes it may just as well discontinue sadly.

If say netflix take it on and cave in to political correctnes censorship the format will still be in a state of ruin by babies that take offence at anything and evertything
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 01:20 PM #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananarama View Post
You are right the evil of backdoor censorship (political correctness) has grown stronger and more extreme over many years. Over censorship makes real realty tv impossible to make.

In its present mutilated over censored form by channel 5 then yes it may just as well discontinue sadly.

If say netflix take it on and cave in to political correctnes censorship the format will still be in a state of ruin by babies that take offence at anything and evertything
It ain't what you do it's the way that you do it
It ain't what you say, it's the way that you say it
That's what gets results

Sorry, I'll get me coat
Old 27-10-2018, 01:31 PM #125

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Lewis can hold his head high in the knowledge that he was the people fav and would have been the winner of the series if PCBritain hadn't reared its ugly head , Whatever happened to the freedom of speech our grandads fought for ? IF he had hit someone that would have been different but he didn't it was words ,so no way should he have been removed for that , remember the old saying before PC Britain arrived " Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me " I will NEVER condemn him for something he's said

Its been clear the last few shows that BB were waiting with baited breath for
Lewis to put a step wrong ,Rylan has whipped the BOTS audience into a frenzy over him and i commented on all the panel being against him on Thursday nights show, now this is rare that all 3 were anti one hm8 ,Doesn't take a lot of working out does it ? Enjoy your win Akeem safe in the knowledge you were BB chosen winner, but not the publics
. a very good assessment. and knowing lewis's quirky sense of humour I bet it was said not only in jest but with a degree of affection. lewis has been robbed, we have been robbed, big time. the storylines that we will all remember were always involving lewis, mostly created by him, the storylines that made this years BB & made you wonder why ch5 was axing it. he was absolutely spectacular in that last prison task. its shameful what BB/ch5 have done to lewis & yet in the past have allowed much worse from other HMs
tanussa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
head, hold, lewis