Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2020, 11:46 AM   #1
Will.
Will.
 
Will.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17,507
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
IAC2017: Georgia Toffolo
X Factor 2017: Grace Davies


Default Hello

Hello from Portugal huns
Will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:48 AM   #2
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 101,428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will. View Post
Hello from Portugal huns

Yes
a nation trying to get Tourism
stronger
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:52 AM   #3
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 126,387

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Holiday, emigration, visiting Jess?
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:54 AM   #4
Will.
Will.
 
Will.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17,507
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
IAC2017: Georgia Toffolo
X Factor 2017: Grace Davies


Default

I’m currently out in Portugal after finding a man last summer, since then I have been travelling to Portugal a lot over the last 8 months and am currently out here for 3 weeks. My boyfriend moves to the UK on March 24th, he has just graduated from Masters in Economics. I still work for John Lewis and my main goal now is to work in aviation for British Airways, I have a family member already in there who will help me get in. I love customer service and travelling so I think it will be perfect for me. I moved house very late 2018 to Hertfordshire With my mum and Nan, my Nan lives in a bungalow next to our house which is cool. The last couple of years I’ve been through a lot of struggles, my mental health hasn’t been great but I’ve carried on fine but it has been eating me up a bit. I’ve got terrible OCD and also have been overthinking about so many things, the way I dress, the way I look, the way I do everything, it’s been driving me insane but I think it’s slowly going away. I was also feeling like I have no hobbies or much interests so I’m hoping to get back to how I use to be. I dated one guy before my current boyfriend but that went horribly wrong, he was from Cyprus and I think he was confused about sexuality and he didn’t treat me very well. I am happy in life and wan to come back on here and hopefully I can get posting on here daily now.

Last edited by Will.; 12-02-2020 at 11:55 AM.
Will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:55 AM   #5
Will.
Will.
 
Will.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17,507
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
IAC2017: Georgia Toffolo
X Factor 2017: Grace Davies


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Holiday, emigration, visiting Jess?
Sheís not too far lol
Will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:57 AM   #6
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 126,387

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Ahh big changes so Will, glad to here you're doing so well, I think goals and things to look forward to are the key to a happy and contented life Good to have you back on TiBB too
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 12-02-2020 at 11:57 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:58 AM   #7
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2020
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 43,554
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will. View Post
Iím currently out in Portugal after finding a man last summer, since then I have been travelling to Portugal a lot over the last 8 months and am currently out here for 3 weeks. My boyfriend moves to the UK on March 24th, he has just graduated from Masters in Economics. I still work for John Lewis and my main goal now is to work in aviation for British Airways, I have a family member already in there who will help me get in. I love customer service and travelling so I think it will be perfect for me. I moved house very late 2018 to Hertfordshire With my mum and Nan, my Nan lives in a bungalow next to our house which is cool. The last couple of years Iíve been through a lot of struggles, my mental health hasnít been great but Iíve carried on fine but it has been eating me up a bit. Iíve got terrible OCD and also have been overthinking about so many things, the way I dress, the way I look, the way I do everything, itís been driving me insane but I think itís slowly going away. I was also feeling like I have no hobbies or much interests so Iím hoping to get back to how I use to be. I dated one guy before my current boyfriend but that went horribly wrong, he was from Cyprus and I think he was confused about sexuality and he didnít treat me very well. I am happy in life and wan to come back on here and hopefully I can get posting on here daily now.

oh bless, missed you baby steps! though not sure posting on TiBB is healthy, I mean look and me and Neem, we are wrecks
__________________
Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution

Albert Einstein
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:59 AM   #8
Will.
Will.
 
Will.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17,507
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
IAC2017: Georgia Toffolo
X Factor 2017: Grace Davies


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
oh bless, missed you baby steps! though not sure posting on TiBB is healthy, I mean look and me and Neem, we are wrecks
Missed you too

Awww Iíve missed this place, thereís no forum like it x

Lool
Will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:01 PM   #9
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 126,387

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
oh bless, missed you baby steps! though not sure posting on TiBB is healthy, I mean look and me and Neem, we are wrecks
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:03 PM   #10
Will.
Will.
 
Will.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17,507
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
IAC2017: Georgia Toffolo
X Factor 2017: Grace Davies


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Ahh big changes so Will, glad to here you're doing so well, I think goals and things to look forward to are the key to a happy and contented life Good to have you back on TiBB too
Yes quite a few changes since I was last on here! Thatís very true, thank you Niamh. Hope youíre well too
Will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:03 PM   #11
Will.
Will.
 
Will.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17,507
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
IAC2017: Georgia Toffolo
X Factor 2017: Grace Davies


Default

I’m off to the mountains, it’s a long drive

I will post a picture later x
Will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:04 PM   #12
Nicky91
Dancing Circus Queen Lili
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 40,962
Blog Entries: 19


Default

very nice to see you back Will

also nice to read all of that
__________________
#WirBleibenZuhause - #WeStayAtHome
#StayHome, StaySafe


Congrats Lili & Massimo, Dancing Star 2020
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:07 PM   #13
Jordan.
tha don't make no cents
 
Jordan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 61,797


Default

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
Jordan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:35 PM   #14
Cherie
Cherie Bomb 2020
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 43,554
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
__________________
Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution

Albert Einstein
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:41 PM   #15
Kazanne
kazanne
 
Kazanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gerard Butlers Undercrackersx
Posts: 58,817

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
BB18: Kieran
CBB19: Calum Best


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will. View Post
Missed you too

Awww Iíve missed this place, thereís no forum like it x

Lool
Wishing you well for a fun and happy life x
__________________



If I don't answer you I'm either living life or you are on my ignore list Ö.
RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:28 PM   #16
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 44,543
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Nick
BBCanada 7: Maki
BB19: Hussain
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Ahh big changes so Will, glad to here you're doing so well, I think goals and things to look forward to are the key to a happy and contented life Good to have you back on TiBB too
100% to this post.

Welcome back Will.
__________________
Vote for Jake @ The #Be kind, #Be Happy Party.

Kindness Matters
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:42 PM   #17
Calderyon
Mode: Default
 
Calderyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 25,082

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony
BBCanada 6: Paras
CBBUSA: Shannon Elizabeth


Default

Welcome back.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 04:40 PM   #18
Kate!
IntoxiKATEd
 
Kate!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wigan baby yeah!
Posts: 21,946
Blog Entries: 4

Favourites (more):
DOI 2020: Lisa George
IAC2019: Jacqueline Jossa
X Factor Celebrity: Max and Harvey
Strictly 2019: Catherine Tyldesley


Default

Welcome back. Nice to see you. Don't know you much but if you are going to be posting regularly I will see you about. X
__________________
Kate! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 05:03 PM   #19
Will.
Will.
 
Will.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17,507
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
IAC2017: Georgia Toffolo
X Factor 2017: Grace Davies


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
Lmao x
Will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 05:03 PM   #20
Will.
Will.
 
Will.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 17,507
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
IAC2017: Georgia Toffolo
X Factor 2017: Grace Davies


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
very nice to see you back Will

also nice to read all of that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Wishing you well for a fun and happy life x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
100% to this post.

Welcome back Will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderyon View Post
Welcome back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate! View Post
Welcome back. Nice to see you. Don't know you much but if you are going to be posting regularly I will see you about. X
Thank you all
Will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 07:24 PM   #21
Josy
Senior Member
 
Josy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 57,654
Blog Entries: 4


Default

Welcome back Will
Josy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 07:26 PM   #22
Elliot
Senior Member
 
Elliot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7,322

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
IAC2018: Fleur East
BB18: Isabelle
CBB17: Gemma Collins
Default

Welcome back!!
Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:32 PM   #23
Amy Jade
Queen of Walford
 
Amy Jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 50,357

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
IAC2016: Sam Quek
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto


Default

Aww welcome back Will xx
__________________
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 05:31 AM   #24
Ammi
Quand il pleut, il pleut
 
Ammi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: on Blueberry Hill
Posts: 49,433


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will. View Post
Iím currently out in Portugal after finding a man last summer, since then I have been travelling to Portugal a lot over the last 8 months and am currently out here for 3 weeks. My boyfriend moves to the UK on March 24th, he has just graduated from Masters in Economics. I still work for John Lewis and my main goal now is to work in aviation for British Airways, I have a family member already in there who will help me get in. I love customer service and travelling so I think it will be perfect for me. I moved house very late 2018 to Hertfordshire With my mum and Nan, my Nan lives in a bungalow next to our house which is cool. The last couple of years Iíve been through a lot of struggles, my mental health hasnít been great but Iíve carried on fine but it has been eating me up a bit. Iíve got terrible OCD and also have been overthinking about so many things, the way I dress, the way I look, the way I do everything, itís been driving me insane but I think itís slowly going away. I was also feeling like I have no hobbies or much interests so Iím hoping to get back to how I use to be. I dated one guy before my current boyfriend but that went horribly wrong, he was from Cyprus and I think he was confused about sexuality and he didnít treat me very well. I am happy in life and wan to come back on here and hopefully I can get posting on here daily now.

...well hello back at you in Portugal, Will......Iím so glad that you have a great guy in your life atm...and so sorry that wasnít the way of it with your previous relationship....I wouldnít underestimate the way he treated you, in terms of it contributing to your mental health and low self esteem...so much in your life seems to be back on track, though...?...you have a close family around you and you have goals, you know the things that you love in life and those are the things that will help your confidence to build ...and there are so many self help things that you can look at to help as well...

...Will, just popping Mr Portugal to one side for a moment...realise that your strengths come from you, your magnificence comes from you...youíre feeling better in your life and with your future goals, because of you also......We can often spend so much time in focusing on the stuff about ourselves that weíre not quite happy with ...but we often donít spend any same balance of time on the great stuff...and there is so much great stuff, Will......
__________________



Paris is always a good idea...
Ammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:20 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts