Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Tech, Movies & Video Games Discuss technology, movies and video games here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-05-2020, 12:42 PM #11
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I've been watching quite a few Movies lately that I've lost track of which one was the last one that I watched.

From my best to worst:

Mobile Suit Gundam 00: A Wakening Of The Trailblazer - It's not as good as the TV Series imo, but it is fun for what it is, and Saji finally had a good scene when he was at the Hospital with Louise and the Aliens. The ending could've been more satisfying though. 7.5/10

Star Wars: The Last Jedi - I liked Luke's stuff in the Film as it showed natural growth for the character three decades on from the original trilogy, so I personally don't get the controversy around his character in this particular Film personally (especially considering who he was trying to take action against) and Mark Hamill delivered his best acting performance as Luke in this Film imo, you can see how far that he has come as an actor compared to the original trilogy performances from him. The issues for me in this Film were the Rey and Kylo Ren scenes being like some sort of Star Wars meets Buffy/Spike from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. And Finn's plot being filler for the most part of the Film. 4.5/10

A Quiet Place - I don't even know where to begin with this, but trust the critics to like a Horror Film that's very soft on being an actual Horror Film. But the most offensive part was the constant lack of respect for it's own concept. 0/10 I honestly can't think of a kind thing to say about this Film.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
film, watched