Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2020, 06:10 PM #1

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
Default Your Closing Statement Trump vs Biden

For me, i hope Biden wins. I don't think Trump is as bad as people make out, but out of two bad candidates, Biden is the best/right choice. Im very much central when it comes to politics. But tonight i shall be leaning left, and hoping Biden wins.

I hope unrest will settle after (hopefully) Biden wins, and we can regain some peace and solidarity. Both sides have valid points, but Biden may indeed be the man to steady the rocky ship that is the USA right now. I don't feel Trump can do that. The divide is too much atm.

I hope after this election, people come together and accept the rights and wrongs, and at least try and work together to make this increasingly scary world a 'better place' (pardon the cliche).

I don't have faith in either candidate, but im happy to accept Biden is probably the better choice. Let Trumps ego trip fade off into the distance, and we get some calm under Biden.

What a crazy year huh? There will always be bad apples, from both sides. But we have a real chance to rebuild. A real chance rectify those burned bridges.

Personally i wont be up in arms if Trump does win, but im happy to want, and admit a Biden victory is best for all, overall!

And that is my closing statement.....

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
biden, closing, statement, trump