Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 31-05-2021, 12:11 PM #26
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
You might need to brush up on your reading comprehension if that’s genuinely what you believe you’ve read, but I’m going to hazard a guess and say that it’s not

There's no problem with my comprehension. I think it may be you, if you think the Education Secretary's request is not right. Let's have all kids think they already know all about the Middle East and Israel in particular, then they can accuse people like me, who've worked in Israel and Palestine of having trouble comprehending things.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2021, 12:23 PM #27
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Read through this thread, it'll give you some idea how the Education Secretary's request us going to play out. Antisemitism is justified for some who clearly believe Jews get everything they deserve regardless of the fact that they are British subjects and not Israelis. These are the same people who will remind us - not that we need reminding - all that not all Muslims are terrorists and worry for the safety of the Muslim community when n a bomb goes off. The same ones who label other people bigots and racists if they disagree with them in any way.
If that's what you've taken away from this thread then you have very poor reading skills indeed.

As usual, you've missed the point of what's been said to try to incorrectly brand people anti-semites and, in the process, be quite anti-semitic yourself.

The audacity of crying about people rightfully being called bigots while you're falsely branding people anti-semitic over their views of Israel's abuses is just so typically hypocritical of you.

Who is justifying anti-semitism? Give me examples, I won't hold my breath considering you never do give examples because you don't have any, because you lie as easily as you breathe.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, that's just a fact, kinda like how not all of Israel agree with the treatment of Palestine given the number of hung elections they tend to have. You keep hypocritically making out that criticising Israel is akin to being anti-semitic but you're just weaponising the long suffering of a people to try and fail to silence views that upset you, and it's disgraceful. Jews aren't responsible for what's happening to Palestine, that's entirely the fault of the Isreali government that continue to oppress and Palestinian people, engage in apartheid practices and commit endless offences regarding human rights.

By constantly trying to make out people are anti-semitic on this website when they clearly aren't, you undermine the suffering of the jews throughout the course of history. You should be ashamed.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2021, 12:27 PM #28

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Quote:
There's no problem with my comprehension. I think it may be you, if you think the Education Secretary's request is not right. Let's have all kids think they already know all about the Middle East and Israel in particular, then they can accuse people like me, who've worked in Israel and Palestine of having trouble comprehending things.
Frankly, I couldn’t care less where you’ve worked, if you’ve read through this thread and genuinely believe that it shows that people couldn’t care less about Jews or are happy when they get attacked and whatnot, then I’m certainly baffled
Old 31-05-2021, 12:32 PM #29
Banned

Banned

I'm the first person to go to Mars and I'm currently engaged in a throuple with Chris Evans and Gal Gadot.

It's very easy to lie online, which is why saying you've worked somewhere is not an argument. Use logic, use knowledge, but claims of experience means nothing by itself.
Old 01-06-2021, 09:50 AM #30
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Is Hamas the whole of Palestine? Because they’re not just attacking Hamas are they? This ‘war’ is being presented as a war against terrorists by the Israel fan club, let’s not pretend that this hasn’t come after a long period of terror and dehumanisation against the people of Palestine.
Oh it's certainly Israel vs Hamas rather than Israel vs Palestine. It's just a shame that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields, along with schools and hospitals...

Oliver_W is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:55 AM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
Oh it's certainly Israel vs Hamas rather than Israel vs Palestine. It's just a shame that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields, along with schools and hospitals...
If it makes you feel better to believe that then go ahead
Old 01-06-2021, 10:22 AM #32
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If it makes you feel better to believe that then go ahead
And if you're happy with heaping all the blame on one side then you go ahead.

Old 01-06-2021, 03:04 PM #33
Banned

Banned

Well, the one side has an official army, nukes, and is one of the most powerful nations in the middle east, the other is being occupied and oppressed by them.

Israel could end this conflict whenever they wished, they have the power here, but they'd rather use Hamas as an excuse to inflict egregious war crimes and human rights abuses on the people of Palestine.
Old 01-06-2021, 04:56 PM #34
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Well, the one side has an official army, nukes, and is one of the most powerful nations in the middle east, the other is being occupied and oppressed by them.
Yeah, Israel's not being perfect either.

Quote:
Israel could end this conflict whenever they wished, they have the power here, but they'd rather use Hamas as an excuse to inflict egregious war crimes and human rights abuses on the people of Palestine.
Oh yeah, the terrorists in Hama's would totally pack up and go home if Israel "stopped"...

Old 01-06-2021, 08:25 PM #35
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Yeah, Israel's not being perfect either.

Oh yeah, the terrorists in Hama's would totally pack up and go home if Israel "stopped"...
That's an horrific understatement considering the buckets of civilian blood Israel have spilled and continue to spill, but not unexpected from someone who has a history of undermining the suffering of non-white people. Let's not do the whole 'Both sides' thing, you obviously think one side is in the right and that's good ol' apartheid-enforcing Israel (no surprise, really).

As for the second point, you've completely failed to understand what I'm saying. Why is reading comprehension so hard to come by around here? Israel have the ability to end Hamas, but they never do because doing so would get rid of the flimsy justification for the subjugation and abuse of the palestinian people. Ignorant people like yourself will cheer on abuses against brown people since you can just use terrorism to justify it, but if Israel wipe Hamas off the map, that rings less true. They become the regime that's killing and abusing innocents, they don't become any different to any other corrupt Middle Eastern country.

As long as Hamas are still around, Israel can keep abusing the people of Palestine and ignorant people will cheer them on as heroes for it.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:54 AM #36
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Quote:

As long as Hamas are still around, Israel can keep abusing the people of Palestine and ignorant people will cheer them on as heroes for it.
Then I guess it's better for everyone that Hamas are removed, especially the Palestinian people they abuse.

Old 02-06-2021, 09:32 AM #37
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
If that's what you've taken away from this thread then you have very poor reading skills indeed.

As usual, you've missed the point of what's been said to try to incorrectly brand people anti-semites and, in the process, be quite anti-semitic yourself.

The audacity of crying about people rightfully being called bigots while you're falsely branding people anti-semitic over their views of Israel's abuses is just so typically hypocritical of you.

Who is justifying anti-semitism? Give me examples, I won't hold my breath considering you never do give examples because you don't have any, because you lie as easily as you breathe.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, that's just a fact, kinda like how not all of Israel agree with the treatment of Palestine given the number of hung elections they tend to have. You keep hypocritically making out that criticising Israel is akin to being anti-semitic but you're just weaponising the long suffering of a people to try and fail to silence views that upset you, and it's disgraceful. Jews aren't responsible for what's happening to Palestine, that's entirely the fault of the Isreali government that continue to oppress and Palestinian people, engage in apartheid practices and commit endless offences regarding human rights.

By constantly trying to make out people are anti-semitic on this website when they clearly aren't, you undermine the suffering of the jews throughout the course of history. You should be ashamed.
When you make anti-Semitic comments you show me who and what you are, and you're not the only one on this forum. If the mods knew enough about anti-Semitism, or cared enough to find out, you wouldn't get away with the poisonous, uneducated crap you spout. Your comments on this thread alone show me you are a massive anti-Semite... but you don't even realise what it is you've said! The Hamas apologists just don't get that their comments are anti-Semitic.

The saddest thing for me is that, you make wildly anti-Semitic comments because you don't really understand what anti-Semitism is. And then to to[ it all off the anti-Semite tells ME I should be ashamed.

Ridiculous.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 02:19 PM #38
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Then I guess it's better for everyone that Hamas are removed, especially the Palestinian people they abuse.
Then perhaps you should ask yourself why Israel haven't done so, considering the advantages they possess and they fact they've basically occupied Palestine as is.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:31 PM #39
Banned

Banned

Quote:
When you make anti-Semitic comments you show me who and what you are, and you're not the only one on this forum. If the mods knew enough about anti-Semitism, or cared enough to find out, you wouldn't get away with the poisonous, uneducated crap you spout. Your comments on this thread alone show me you are a massive anti-Semite... but you don't even realise what it is you've said! The Hamas apologists just don't get that their comments are anti-Semitic.

The saddest thing for me is that, you make wildly anti-Semitic comments because you don't really understand what anti-Semitism is. And then to to[ it all off the anti-Semite tells ME I should be ashamed.

Ridiculous.
I've never said anything anti-semitic, you delusional pathological liar.

But go on then, Livia, prove that I've said anti-semitic stuff, go on. If I'm an anti-semite like you've said then it shouldn't be hard right? Point it out, explain. Where are my supposed anti-semitic remarks? This is a debate, so qualify your claims.

I won't hold my breath, because we all know you are talking out of your arse.

You're reducing the pain and suffering of an entire people in order to try to silence views you dislike, you're a disgrace and you make light of anti-semitism every time you utter your poisonous slander.
Old 07-06-2021, 05:01 PM #40
Banned

Banned

Well, looks like I was right.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
education, ensure, impartiality, political, schools, sec, uk