Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-07-2021, 08:46 AM #1

Default Customer Service

How much chances do you or would you give a company to sort out an error? (if they are to blame)

I'm dealing with a company at the moment, I ordered a full house of blinds supplied and fitted, my windows are huge, every one of them so it was expensive and what I would see as a good sale for the company.

I chose to pay in full on the day I ordered rather than a deposit then final payment, anyway I got my blinds and I'm pleased with them but on the day they were being installed the fitter noticed they had manufactured and sent him with two bathroom blinds instead of a kitchen one, he said he would be back the following day with the correct kitchen blind, fast forward over a month and me messaging almost every day, given 4 different days and times for it to be fitted and no one has appeared every time.

The person replying to the me is fully apologetic and keeps arranging different appointments but I'm waiting in every time and like I said still no kitchen blind

So what would you do? I'm so tempted to post on their social media as its really active but I don't want to be that person I do want my bloody blind though
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
customer, service