Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 03-09-2021, 08:53 AM #1
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Default Trans woman who sparked a riot after exposing her erect penis to a young girl Charged

I hope that guy in the Spa who tried to tell the women complaining that a sex offender had every right to be in the changing room flashing young girls feels good about himself. Also referring to this guy in the article as "she" is offensive to women and should also be offensive to genuine trans women. It's making a mockery of the whole thing not to mention messing with the statistics of sex offenders by sex

Trans woman who sparked a riot after 'exposing her erect penis to a young girl in women's section of LA spa' is named as a registered sex offender and CHARGED with indecent exposure

Four women and an underage girl have come forward to allege that Darren Agee Merager, 52, was partially erect in the women's section of Wi Spa
Merager, who resides in Riverside, California, denied the allegations and said that she is actually the victim of transphobic harassment
Merager has a long criminal history that includes nearly a dozen felony convictions for crimes ranging from sex offenses to burglary and escape
She is also facing six felony counts of indecent exposure over a separate locker room incident in December 2018, and pled not guilty on all counts
A tier-one registered sex offender, Merager already has two prior convictions of indecent exposure stemming from incidents in 2002 and 2003 in California
The LAPD said that the investigation regarding the Wi Spa incident is still currently 'ongoing,' and warrant is out for Merager's arrest
Merager says she may file complaints or lawsuits for discrimination that she says she has been made to suffer by law enforcement and women in the Wi Spa

Months after a trans woman allegedly exposed herself in front of several spa-goers at Wi Spa in Los Angeles—including an underage girl—charges have finally been filed, with serial sex offender Darren Agee Merager, 52, being identified as the sole suspect in the highly publicized, incident.

What's more, in addition to being a suspect in the case, Merager is facing MULTIPLE felony charges of indecent exposure in regards to a separate incident in Los Angeles.

In addition to charges stemming from the Wi Spa altercation, she is also facing six felony counts of indecent exposure over a separate locker room incident in December 2018.

In that particular incident, Merager is accused of indecent exposure to women and children in a changing area at a swimming pool in West Hollywood Park—eerily similar to the occurrence at the spa.

'Merager claims to identify as female so he can access women's locker rooms and showers,' reads an internal flyer by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department that was sent to law enforcement departments in Southern California in late 2018, in regards to the indecent exposure at West Hollywood Park.

Despite his checkered background, though, Merager is maintaining his innocence in the Wi Spa debacle, telling The New York Post that she is actually the victim—of transphobic harassment.

Back in June, a group of women complained that Merager, who identifies as female, exposed her penis at the Los Angeles spa.

The incident led to months of protests—some of them violent—with a multitude of media outlets declaring the alleged assault an example of bias against the transgendered; or worse, that it didn't even happen.

However, on Monday, charges of indecent exposure were filed against Merager, following an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

Sources close the case but not authorized to speak publicly told The Post that four women and a young girl came forward to allege that Merager was partially erect in the women's section of Wi Spa.

On June 23, a group of women attending the spa confronted staff over accusations that a person exposed their penis in the women's section.

Video of the interaction was posted the following day on Instagram by a woman using the name 'Cubana Angel.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...C1QvZjRDP6OLFg

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 08:57 AM #2
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I hope that guy in the Spa who tried to tell the women complaining that a sex offender had every right to be in the changing room flashing young girls feels good about himself. Also referring to this guy in the article as "she" is offensive to women and should also be offensive to genuine trans women. It's making a mockery of the whole thing not to mention messing with the statistics of sex offenders by sex

Trans woman who sparked a riot after 'exposing her erect penis to a young girl in women's section of LA spa' is named as a registered sex offender and CHARGED with indecent exposure

Four women and an underage girl have come forward to allege that Darren Agee Merager, 52, was partially erect in the women's section of Wi Spa
Merager, who resides in Riverside, California, denied the allegations and said that she is actually the victim of transphobic harassment
Merager has a long criminal history that includes nearly a dozen felony convictions for crimes ranging from sex offenses to burglary and escape
She is also facing six felony counts of indecent exposure over a separate locker room incident in December 2018, and pled not guilty on all counts
A tier-one registered sex offender, Merager already has two prior convictions of indecent exposure stemming from incidents in 2002 and 2003 in California
The LAPD said that the investigation regarding the Wi Spa incident is still currently 'ongoing,' and warrant is out for Merager's arrest
Merager says she may file complaints or lawsuits for discrimination that she says she has been made to suffer by law enforcement and women in the Wi Spa

Months after a trans woman allegedly exposed herself in front of several spa-goers at Wi Spa in Los Angeles—including an underage girl—charges have finally been filed, with serial sex offender Darren Agee Merager, 52, being identified as the sole suspect in the highly publicized, incident.

What's more, in addition to being a suspect in the case, Merager is facing MULTIPLE felony charges of indecent exposure in regards to a separate incident in Los Angeles.

In addition to charges stemming from the Wi Spa altercation, she is also facing six felony counts of indecent exposure over a separate locker room incident in December 2018.

In that particular incident, Merager is accused of indecent exposure to women and children in a changing area at a swimming pool in West Hollywood Park—eerily similar to the occurrence at the spa.

'Merager claims to identify as female so he can access women's locker rooms and showers,' reads an internal flyer by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department that was sent to law enforcement departments in Southern California in late 2018, in regards to the indecent exposure at West Hollywood Park.

Despite his checkered background, though, Merager is maintaining his innocence in the Wi Spa debacle, telling The New York Post that she is actually the victim—of transphobic harassment.

Back in June, a group of women complained that Merager, who identifies as female, exposed her penis at the Los Angeles spa.

The incident led to months of protests—some of them violent—with a multitude of media outlets declaring the alleged assault an example of bias against the transgendered; or worse, that it didn't even happen.

However, on Monday, charges of indecent exposure were filed against Merager, following an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

Sources close the case but not authorized to speak publicly told The Post that four women and a young girl came forward to allege that Merager was partially erect in the women's section of Wi Spa.

On June 23, a group of women attending the spa confronted staff over accusations that a person exposed their penis in the women's section.

Video of the interaction was posted the following day on Instagram by a woman using the name 'Cubana Angel.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...C1QvZjRDP6OLFg
Didn't that poor woman get abused and called all sorts for daring to raise (pardon the pun) the issue

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:00 AM #3

Her Erect Penis

Does not sound right?
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:01 AM #4
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Didn't that poor woman get abused and called all sorts for daring to raise (pardon the pun) the issue
Yep. Women aren't allowed to complain about men sexually harassing them anymore Karen. Same old misogyny different package. Who'd have thought all men had to do this time was say "she exposed her penis" and hey presto no crime here

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 03-09-2021, 09:02 AM #5
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This is the same story I believe

https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/for...rotests&page=2

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 03-09-2021, 09:03 AM #6
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yep. Women aren't allowed to complain about men sexually harassing them anymore Karen. Same old misogyny different package. Who'd have thought all men had to do this time was say "she exposed her penis" and hey presto no crime here
Thank you Karen remember when we said the self ID system was completely open to abuse and was not good for women or trans women, but all we got was a shedload of abuse.

Last edited by Cherie; 03-09-2021 at 09:11 AM.
Old 03-09-2021, 09:04 AM #7
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah that's the one.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 03-09-2021 at 09:08 AM.
Old 03-09-2021, 09:13 AM #8

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

"Despite his checkered background, though, Merager is maintaining his innocence in the Wi Spa debacle, telling The New York Post that she is actually the victim—of transphobic harassment".

Unbelievable. This from a serial flasher. Nobody with a penis should be allowed to enter a female changing room where women need to feel comfortable in any case. Whether they identify as a he or a 'she'.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:15 AM #9
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Thank you Karen remember when we said the self ID system was completely open to abuse and was not good for women or trans women, but all we got was a shedload of abuse.
Not to worry I'm sure this one will also be a freak incident and putting women and girls at risk is still worth it in order to save men's feelings

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-09-2021, 09:16 AM #10
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not to worry I'm sure this one will also be a freak incident and putting women and girls at risk is still worth it in order to save men's feelings
oh 100% a one off when in reality people are afraid to speak out for fear of being labelled and losing their jobs

Old 03-09-2021, 09:19 AM #11
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

The sad thing about it though is if he does get a prison sentence he'll probably be put in a female prison

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-09-2021, 09:24 AM #12
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

i despair
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:25 AM #13
-

-

This can't be true because it's actually impossible for people with nefarious intentions to abuse an open system of self-identification.

The sad thing is, this is truly awful for trans rights and yet many people will still argue for self-ID and full unquestioning access to female only spaces. It will start to snowball, there will be more examples like this, and eventually trans rights will be knocked backwards 20 years, not improved.

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 03-09-2021 at 09:25 AM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:28 AM #14
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
This can't be true because it's actually impossible for people with nefarious intentions to abuse an open system of self-identification.

The sad thing is, this is truly awful for trans rights and yet many people will still argue for self-ID and full unquestioning access to female only spaces. It will start to snowball, there will be more examples like this, and eventually trans rights will be knocked backwards 20 years, not improved.
Yeah, I don't believe the people who started this whole movement ever really cared for trans rights in the first place. I don't think that's what it was ever really about

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-09-2021, 09:47 AM #15
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:

Got to agree with this.

I kind of hope the next time some freak (and I mean freak, I don't mean genuine transsexuals) flops out his penis in a woman-only space, someone rips it off.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:52 AM #16
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Her Erect Penis

Does not sound right?
Sign of the times
michael21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 10:23 AM #17
-

-

Somewhat alarmingly, there's an increasing rhetoric that "autogynephilia" (essentially, straight men being sexually aroused by the concept of themself as a woman) is a legitimate and acceptable branch of transexuality and that any rhetoric to the contrary is kink-shaming and/or transphobic.

I can't honestly fathom how any genuinely trans individual could find this to be anything other than extremely offensive, and damaging to anyone who is seeking sex reassignment, and yet, it is very much entering the zeitgeist as a completely legitimate reason for a male to be considered a woman. It's proudly in people's twitter bios at this point.

The endpoint of extreme hyperindividualism. Actually no that's a bit ambitious. There are other things lurking if you take an internet deep dive - but I don't recommend it.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:27 AM #18
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Somewhat alarmingly, there's an increasing rhetoric that "autogynephilia" (essentially, straight men being sexually aroused by the concept of themself as a woman) is a legitimate and acceptable branch of transexuality and that any rhetoric to the contrary is kink-shaming and/or transphobic.

I can't honestly fathom how any genuinely trans individual could find this to be anything other than extremely offensive, and damaging to anyone who is seeking sex reassignment, and yet, it is very much entering the zeitgeist as a completely legitimate reason for a male to be considered a woman. It's proudly in people's twitter bios at this point.

The endpoint of extreme hyperindividualism. Actually no that's a bit ambitious. There are other things lurking if you take an internet deep dive - but I don't recommend it.
I mean it's bad enough when women try to speak out about this stuff but can you imagine how hard it must be for trans people to? Some are speaking up now they have the label "Truscum" when they do. Nice.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 03-09-2021 at 10:27 AM.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:31 AM #19

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Got what they deserved.

It’s just a shame that people are now going to use this as an example in their anti-trans tirades, just like people did back in the day before gays were treated like humans.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:35 AM #20
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Got what they deserved.

It’s just a shame that people are now going to use this as an example in their anti-trans tirades, just like people did back in the day before gays were treated like humans.
No Liam, people are going to use this as an example of how easy it is to abuse a Self ID system.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-09-2021, 10:36 AM #21
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Got what they deserved.

Similarly, women have been subjugated for centuries... and some men still seem to think that they have rights over them. This kind of act impacts women and genuine trans people and I think most people can see that. Of course there is that section of society who hate everyone who's different and latch on to any story that fits their agenda.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 10:38 AM #22
-

-

Quote:
No Liam, people are going to use this as an example of how easy it is to abuse a Self ID system.
Exactly, and it will still be framed as an anti-trans "tirade" to voice concerns, even with clear illustrative examples of why those concerns exist.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:44 AM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Some people will for sure, but let’s not pretend that some people don’t wait with baited breath for stories like this, just so they can use it as another stick to beat the trans community with
Old 03-09-2021, 10:46 AM #24
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Some people will for sure, but let’s not pretend that some people don’t wait with baited breath for stories like this, just so they can use it as another stick to beat the trans community with
Well I can only speak for myself here and as a woman and as a mother of a daughter my only interest in this issue is protecting women and girls rights and keeping women and girls safe, not beating any community with a stick.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-09-2021, 10:52 AM #25
-

-

Quote:
I think that's probably true, and then those with genuine concerns are lumped in with those individuals and all are branded as one and the same group without discussion or consideration. But that's just a feature of social media in general, I suppose. Still, it's a fundamentally vicious circle.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charged, erect, exposing, girl, penis, riot, sparked, trans, woman, young