Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 17-05-2022, 02:31 PM #501

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
That's the one. I don't see any injuries on her. But look at his eyes ....

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk
Don't forget Vanessa, Depp is this 'horrible aggressor who slams kitchen cabinets ', therefore it doesn't matter if he gets hit in the face or objects thrown at his head .

It's unbelievable how his injuries are being downplayed by some people .
Old 17-05-2022, 02:35 PM #502
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Elon Musk with a similar injury

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk
Old 17-05-2022, 02:38 PM #503
-

-

Are you talking about the dark circles under his eyes?? Is there an HD version of this because ... if those are black eyes, then my wife must be beating the **** out of me (in reality; my daughter is not sleeping well).
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2022, 02:39 PM #504

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Also as stupid as Heard is , do people really think she'd ever record herself or let Depp record her throwing objects at his head or hitting him.

She can't help herself though,and it's clear as anything in the audio's that she's gas lighting & emotionally blackmailing & manipulating him. If he's so 'abusive' ,then why did she keep stopping him from leaving .

If a bloke was attacking & hurting me and throwing me across the room,I wouldn't plead and cry for him to stay. I'd help him leave .

Even in the audio we hear Depp saying she slapped his ear . He recorded stuff aswell.... because she would deny she said anything ,which is what a typical narcissistic does.

She was driving him mad , and his drugs & drinking got out of hand due to her . He was the one at the end of his Tether , he even asked her if she wanted his blood as she'd broken him .
Old 17-05-2022, 02:40 PM #505
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Don't forget Vanessa, Depp is this 'horrible aggressor who slams kitchen cabinets ', therefore it doesn't matter if he gets hit in the face or objects thrown at his head .

It's unbelievable how his injuries are being downplayed by some people .
He definitely has a black eye here.
Rumors are that she hit Elon Musk as well.
Old 17-05-2022, 02:45 PM #506
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

rumours are.... is always a bit iffy because what that means is there is no proof at all
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2022, 02:48 PM #507
-

-

Quote:
Also as stupid as Heard is , do people really think she'd ever record herself or let Depp record her throwing objects at his head or hitting him.

She can't help herself though,and it's clear as anything in the audio's that she's gas lighting & emotionally blackmailing & manipulating him. If he's so 'abusive' ,then why did she keep stopping him from leaving .

If a bloke was attacking & hurting me and throwing me across the room,I wouldn't plead and cry for him to stay. I'd help him leave .
That is simply not an accurate portrayal of abusive relationships; if everyone who was abused "would just leave" there'd be no such thing as an abusive relationship. People SHOULD leave, of course, but that's not what happens ... people still love their abusers, believe it or not.

Quote:
She was driving him mad , and his drugs & drinking got out of hand due to her . He was the one at the end of his Tether , he even asked her if she wanted his blood as she'd broken him .
His drugs and drinking was out of hand before he even met her, which I assume you must know. He's been a drug addict since his early teens, and he was smashing up rooms when Amber Heard was still in high school.
Old 17-05-2022, 02:49 PM #508

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
He definitely has a black eye here.
Rumors are that she hit Elon Musk as well.
She seems to attack every partner she's with, look how long she's been getting away with it.

In the audio's she talks to JD with utter contempt & hate, she brings his kids into the arguements & she belittles him.

Even when he was celebrating with Christopher Lee ,she resented him having fun & having 1 glass of champagne. This is what controlling abuser's do .

They don't want to see their partners happy. He kept trying to leave the room, and get away from the fights & arguments & she would follow him and yell at him she kept grabbing him .

Even when he left ,she'd scream in the car park in her night gown and would follow him in his other home . Bloody psychopath . How has she not been sectioned.
Old 17-05-2022, 02:50 PM #509
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
rumours are.... is always a bit iffy because what that means is there is no proof at all
I'm not sure that Depp himself has even claimed that she'd been boxing his eyes before their wedding (and he inexplicably decided not to attempt to cover it, and went ahead with the wedding) ... people have just seen him with dark-looking eyes in his wedding photos and said "Look! He has black eyes!"

The Musk picture is ludicrous I don't think his eye is even dark, it's literally just his eye bags.
Old 17-05-2022, 02:52 PM #510
-

-

Quote:

In the audio's she talks to JD with utter contempt & hate, she brings his kids into the arguements & she belittles him.
His kids such as his daughter who is being attacked across social media by Depp's fans for "not being supportive enough"? That's the real way to show your support for someone these days ... attack and threaten their daughter. a lovely group of people.
Old 17-05-2022, 02:57 PM #511
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
She seems to attack every partner she's with, look how long she's been getting away with it.

Even when he was celebrating with Christopher Lee ,she resented him having fun & having 1 glass of champagne. This is what controlling abuser's do .

They don't want to see their partners happy. He kept trying to leave the room, and get away from the fights & arguments & she would follow him and yell at him she kept grabbing him .

Even when he left ,she'd scream in the car park in her night gown and would follow him in his other home . Bloody psychopath . How has she not been sectioned.
I haven't been following this case much but from what I have picked up JD has an alcohol issue. If he was just your run of the mill average alcoholic and not a famous actor him having "just one drink" would absolutely be an issue

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 17-05-2022 at 02:58 PM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2022, 03:01 PM #512

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Are you talking about the dark circles under his eyes?? Is there an HD version of this because ... if those are black eyes, then my wife must be beating the **** out of me (in reality; my daughter is not sleeping well).
Amber testified that they were not injuries in court. Probably for that same reason.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2022, 03:11 PM #513

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
His kids such as his daughter who is being attacked across social media by Depp's fans for "not being supportive enough"? That's the real way to show your support for someone these days ... attack and threaten their daughter. a lovely group of people.
Why do you always lump everyone together as "Depp fans" , if anyone is attacking his daughter then they're not a true Depp supporter and they just want to troll.

And you already know how social media is, with the good the bad and the very ugly.

You still haven't told me how Heard's injuries magically disappeared? . And you don't seem that concerned about Depp's severed finger ,he even mentioned in one of the audio's how he's lost his finger because of her.

We can hear her admitting to hitting him in the audio clips. As for for ' not being his mother' , that's just an unnecessary comment .. if you're someone's wife/ husband or partner and regardless of drugs & alcohol you would still want to check on them .

if you see them sleeping in a uncomfortable position with a CIGARETTE in their hand, would you not stop them burning the house down or themselves??! by removing it?.

Why didn't she remove the ice cream that spilled all over him. If you love and care for someone you look out for them ,you don't humiliate them by taking photos and sending it to your mates .

I don't care what you say ,if any of us were in a long term relationship and our partner fell asleep awkwardly,we would try and see if they're ok .

It's nothing to do with 'mothering' them ,and that's actually an unfair remark when some relationships are like that anyway due to illness or mental health.

I bet it would be perfectly ok though if she gets into a drunken stupor , and collapses on the couch with a bottle of wine . I bet people would expect JD to carry her to bed like a 'baby' as she put it ,when she described him .
If he took photos of her in an embarrassing state passed out ,I bet people would call that 'mean spirited' .

What's ridiculous is some of the photos of JD sleeping , just look like him chilling out or having a nap . Especially the holiday Bahamas one . Why did she take that photo for ? .
Old 17-05-2022, 03:20 PM #514

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I haven't been following this case much but from what I have picked up JD has an alcohol issue. If he was just your run of the mill average alcoholic and not a famous actor him having "just one drink" would absolutely be an issue
He didn't want to binge drink ,it was an an awkward moment where everyone was given a glass of champagne ,and he wanted to do a toast to celebrate with Christopher Lee. I don't think he wanted to make a big deal about the whole alcohol thing. Plus he'd been sober for 18 months I think he said.

He himself said it was only a glass , it's not like he was drinking pints of beer or shots of jagers . Yet Heard still had a strop and stormed off to make him feel bad . He said he then left the restaurant because of her behaviour.

And before that she brought his kids into the arguement again , to make him feel useless. And he told her to go sober with him for support and she refused.

She's such a hypocrite, she doesn't want him to drink yet she would neck entire bottles of wine to herself . Even in the audio's she sounds drunk AF . Funny how that isn't being called out .
Old 17-05-2022, 03:56 PM #515

arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2022, 04:55 PM #516
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Johnny's lawyer is doing a great job in cross examination.
And Amber has just admitted that the op WAS about Johnny. Result!
Old 17-05-2022, 06:01 PM #517

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

There's also no evidence of the smashed phone

Why did she give him a knife as a present of all gifts ,if he was abusive .

And she claims she knew nothing about the kitchen video , getting leaked. She actually said she "wouldn't know how to do that" , what a daft thing for her to say . When she knows exactly how to post videos , if she can happily send photos of Depp sleeping.
Old 17-05-2022, 07:25 PM #518

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Ambers lawyer is actually useless

That cross ruined any amount of credibility anybody might have thought she had, proved her to have lied under oath, proved her to have been the instigator of violence on multiple occasions, proved that she has little to no evidence of physical abuse towards her, proved that there is no consistency whatsoever to the tale she’s been spinning, all together, pretty much a disaster for her, will Johnny win the case? I still don’t know, he should because Amber is very clearly a very disturbed individual who has set out to destroy a man before he had the chance to speak the truth, but proving a negative in a defamation case is incredibly hard, especially when we’ve been programmed to automatically believe women no matter what they say or do, time will tell.

Camille though, certified legend.
Old 17-05-2022, 07:32 PM #519

Johnny's lawyer is **** hot.
ThomasC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2022, 08:00 PM #520

Quote:
No the big red slap mark on his face ! are you short sighted or just blinkered ?
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-05-2022, 08:31 PM #521

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

AH is Unhinged & twisted, she's actually making excuses for hitting JD in THE HEAD with a door, and then punching him in the face .

Jury will need to be blind & deaf to not see how guilty she is.

And Camille is amazing.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:29 AM #522
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Ambers lawyer is actually useless

That cross ruined any amount of credibility anybody might have thought she had, proved her to have lied under oath, proved her to have been the instigator of violence on multiple occasions, proved that she has little to no evidence of physical abuse towards her, proved that there is no consistency whatsoever to the tale she’s been spinning, all together, pretty much a disaster for her, will Johnny win the case? I still don’t know, he should because Amber is very clearly a very disturbed individual who has set out to destroy a man before he had the chance to speak the truth, but proving a negative in a defamation case is incredibly hard, especially when we’ve been programmed to automatically believe women no matter what they say or do, time will tell.

Camille though, certified legend.

Liam going full blackpill MRA is a piece of TiBB lore I didn’t know I needed, but it really is a treat .

Notice that there’s not one straight male over 30 on this forum who has any inclination to support Depp. Why do you think that is? If you think about it, it seems incongruent… why is he getting support from women, teenagers and gay men, but NOT from other straight adult blokes?

My theory; it’s because we ****ing see him. We know exactly who that man is. We’ve met him 20 times over.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:44 AM #523

I watched quite a bit of this yesterday.

There are so many inconsistencies in her version of events.

Having listened to a lot of the audio, he wanted to get away on numerous occasions but she would carry on the argument. He pleaded with her to just have some time out.

All the texts she sent him where he didn't reply, pleading for him to come back.

She was so histrionic and angry from the recordings that I have heard.

So many witness accounts, numerous ones from her physician, nurse etc saying they never saw any marks on her.

He apparently broke the bed, but there happens to be what appears to be s pocket knife on the bed. There's pictures of what she claims he had written on two bathroom mirrors yet she was clever to never capture herself in them.

Audio recordings and pictures don't lie and neither do numerous witness accounts. Yeah maybe if it was just one or two.

He was no angel, quite obviously, but she clearly comes across as someone who was petrified of losing their partner through their own behaviour and would go to any cost to 'keep him'. Makes sense with the diagnosis of BPD and histrionic personality disorder. Those with PD often struggle to keep and maintain relationships.
Old 18-05-2022, 09:03 AM #524

Default Anyone following the Amber and Johnny trial?

Quote:
Liam going full blackpill MRA is a piece of TiBB lore I didn’t know I needed, but it really is a treat .

Notice that there’s not one straight male over 30 on this forum who has any inclination to support Depp. Why do you think that is? If you think about it, it seems incongruent… why is he getting support from women, teenagers and gay men, but NOT from other straight adult blokes?

My theory; it’s because we ****ing see him. We know exactly who that man is. We’ve met him 20 times over.

I’m backing him and I’m well over 30 !!

I just see a gold digger and a poor guy who’s addicted to booze and drugz .

He’s hardly alone in having a drink problem .. I’m possibly one of few tea totalers in a staff of over 150 people .

Most people I meet seem to have lives centred around alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Zizu; 18-05-2022 at 09:07 AM.
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2022, 09:09 AM #525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
I’m backing him and I’m well over 30 !!

I just see a gold digger and a poor guy who’s addicted to booze and drugz .

He’s hardly alone in having a drink problem .. I’m possibly one of few tea totalers in a staff of over 150 people .

Most people I meet seem to have lives centred around alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm over 30 too and have no idea what sexuality has to do with it.

If it's because I would find him hot I do not.

I do not find him attractive personally and have never understood the sexual appeal.

I support him because when presented with evidence I believe it shows that she was the abuser.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
amber, johnny, trial