Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-11-2022, 10:51 PM #1
Sod orf

Sod orf

Default I love you guys

I might be a little drunk but non the less I love you guys on this forum. I see you as family because that's what you are

Even the members that give me a load of sh!t, I love you guys too.

Parm, Mystic, Vanessa, Cherie, Sheriff, Hijaxers, MTVN, Nicky, Jake (the Strictly one), Annie, Zizu, even Slim who's lost but I respect and enjoy the interaction with him and I think he likes me too.

If I missed anyone out it's because I'm pissed. So you're involved in this love-in too.

Special mentions for LT who's a top fella. And Arista who I like to play about with but I love him too (he knows that because he's such a sound guy)

I respect the rare posts we get from Sticks too. He should post more. I agree with him sometimes but sometimes I don't, and that's what I like.

I like Neem sometimes too (but please stop deleting my posts because you know I don't like that) and I'd like you much better if you didn't. I really want to like you but you keep turning your back on me and it dissapoints me. (I could be a great ally for you on the terfs vs trans stuff) Same with you Josy, stop taking me too seriously, I don't mean harm, I'm just not gonna ever back down for authority, and you'll never have authority over me. (just accept it)

James I think is OK but he has his bad moments and should just respect that he'll never be an authority over me and he'd be lost without my input.

This is my heart felt love letter to the forum because I no longer feel a part of it (and I miss it).

I hope you'll have me back one day.

Get em' Donnie!

Last edited by Alf; 26-11-2022 at 10:56 PM.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
guys, love