Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 28-12-2009, 06:26 PM #1
Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Smile New Sophie Reade DS Interview

The Big Brother housemate formula is simple; Throw in some Essex geezers, a few cheeky Northerners, one or two certified nutters and a couple of air-headed glamour models. However, series ten champion Sophie Reade broke from type, proving that blonde hair and an exceedingly large chest doesn't automatically make you vain or a complete bitch. We caught up with Sophie to find out how the show has changed her life and discover whether she really is considering more surgery.

What has your life been like since leaving the show?

"It's been really hectic since I left the house. I've been around the country doing PAs, photoshoots and interviews. Before the show I was just modelling, but being on the show has broken me into TV and the Ann Summers deal - it has been a real boost for me. It has all been really good. The response as well is great. Girls come up to me now and speak to me. Before I went in the show it was all guys, but now I get more girls than guys."

That's quite surprising!

"I know, it's really strange. The girls just come up to me and say, 'Oh, we loved you in Big Brother. If they saw me before Big Brother, they probably thought I would be a bitch or something."

Would you like to do your own fly-on-the-wall series?

"Yeah, I would love to do that. I would love my own TV show. I loved being in Big Brother and it didn't feel like I was in a house with cameras everywhere. I am totally comfortable with all of that. It would be great to have cameras following me around as I go out on the town drinking, when I'm working and when I'm at home. I'm well up for that."

What was your highlight of the summer?

"I enjoyed all of it and I loved the tasks, but probably meeting Rodrigo. I've got a best friend for life there. My highlight was probably meeting him."

Who else do you keep in touch with?

"Just Rodrigo and Siavash."

Really! Is that it?

"Yeah, it's not many, is it? I've only seen Siavash about once, but I meet Rodrigo pretty much every week. When we were in the house, everyone said that we would all be best friends for life and visit each other's hometowns and go out drinking. But in reality, you just end up going your separate ways when you leave the house."

What happened between you and Kris when you left the house?

"I just thought, 'I don't want to go there'. I didn't trust him after I read all the stories and spoke to my friends afterwards. A lot of people expected me to just go straight back out with him to get magazine deals. But I always said in the house, 'I'm a stubborn person and when I say no, I mean no'. Siavash always said that I would go back out with him, but you know, I've got morals."

Normally glamour models do awfully on Big Brother. Why do you think you succeeded?

"I thought that myself. When I went on, I didn't think I would last more than two weeks. I presumed if I was up for eviction, I would go. Even when I got to the final, I hadn't been up one-on-one against anyone and thought I was going to come fifth. But I think it was just because I wasn't vain in the house. I didn't always put my make-up on, I let my hair extensions fall out, I put on weight. I think I was a ladette, I was one of the guys. Everyone saw me drinking, burping and trumping in the bath - I didn't care. I just let myself go, which went against people's expectations, I think."

Were you upset by the media's focus on your weight in the house?

"I was never upset that people thought I was pregnant. The only thing that upset me was Kris selling stories about it. I knew I wasn't pregnant so I didn't care. You have to be quite hard-faced in the world of modelling. You get plenty of people saying horrible things about glamour models, so I never let it bother me. If people are taking the time out to write horrible things about you... If you don't like me, don't write about me."

Celebrity Big Brother is on the horizon. Who would you like to see in the house?

"I'd like to see Pamela Anderson or Johnny Knoxville. I love Johnny Knoxville - the house would never be boring if he was in there. He would be doing loads of stunts in there. They should put me in there with the whole Jackass cast. The other housemates would be climbing up the walls."

You said when you won the show that you would probably get another boob job. Do you stand by that statement?

"I've always said that I'd like another boob job, but everyone tells me not to get it done. I'd never say never to surgery, but once you get it done you are always looking for the next thing. Maybe I'll get my lips done. Make them a bit bigger. That's no drastic surgery, it's just a little something."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/realityt...g-brother.html

Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 06:28 PM #2
Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

yeh i saw this
Sophie`s really nice, i cant see why people dont like her.
Stacey. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 06:36 PM #3

Wow...
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 06:40 PM #4
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Default Sophie Interview

What has your life been like since leaving the show?
"It's been really hectic since I left the house. I've been around the country doing PAs, photoshoots and interviews. Before the show I was just modelling, but being on the show has broken me into TV and the Ann Summers deal - it has been a real boost for me. It has all been really good. The response as well is great. Girls come up to me now and speak to me. Before I went in the show it was all guys, but now I get more girls than guys."

That's quite surprising!
"I know, it's really strange. The girls just come up to me and say, 'Oh, we loved you in Big Brother. If they saw me before Big Brother, they probably thought I would be a bitch or something."

Would you like to do your own fly-on-the-wall series?
"Yeah, I would love to do that. I would love my own TV show. I loved being in Big Brother and it didn't feel like I was in a house with cameras everywhere. I am totally comfortable with all of that. It would be great to have cameras following me around as I go out on the town drinking, when I'm working and when I'm at home. I'm well up for that."

What was your highlight of the summer?
"I enjoyed all of it and I loved the tasks, but probably meeting Rodrigo. I've got a best friend for life there. My highlight was probably meeting him."

Who else do you keep in touch with?
"Just Rodrigo and Siavash."

Really! Is that it?
"Yeah, it's not many, is it? I've only seen Siavash about once, but I meet Rodrigo pretty much every week. When we were in the house, everyone said that we would all be best friends for life and visit each other's hometowns and go out drinking. But in reality, you just end up going your separate ways when you leave the house."

What happened between you and Kris when you left the house?
"I just thought, 'I don't want to go there'. I didn't trust him after I read all the stories and spoke to my friends afterwards. A lot of people expected me to just go straight back out with him to get magazine deals. But I always said in the house, 'I'm a stubborn person and when I say no, I mean no'. Siavash always said that I would go back out with him, but you know, I've got morals."

Normally glamour models do awfully on Big Brother. Why do you think you succeeded?
"I thought that myself. When I went on, I didn't think I would last more than two weeks. I presumed if I was up for eviction, I would go. Even when I got to the final, I hadn't been up one-on-one against anyone and thought I was going to come fifth. But I think it was just because I wasn't vain in the house. I didn't always put my make-up on, I let my hair extensions fall out, I put on weight. I think I was a ladette, I was one of the guys. Everyone saw me drinking, burping and trumping in the bath - I didn't care. I just let myself go, which went against people's expectations, I think."

Were you upset by the media's focus on your weight in the house?
"I was never upset that people thought I was pregnant. The only thing that upset me was Kris selling stories about it. I knew I wasn't pregnant so I didn't care. You have to be quite hard-faced in the world of modelling. You get plenty of people saying horrible things about glamour models, so I never let it bother me. If people are taking the time out to write horrible things about you... If you don't like me, don't write about me."

Celebrity Big Brother is on the horizon. Who would you like to see in the house?
"I'd like to see Pamela Anderson or Johnny Knoxville. I love Johnny Knoxville - the house would never be boring if he was in there. He would be doing loads of stunts in there. They should put me in there with the whole Jackass cast. The other housemates would be climbing up the walls."

You said when you won the show that you would probably get another boob job. Do you stand by that statement?
"I've always said that I'd like another boob job, but everyone tells me not to get it done. I'd never say never to surgery, but once you get it done you are always looking for the next thing. Maybe I'll get my lips done. Make them a bit bigger. That's no drastic surgery, it's just a little something."

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 06:41 PM #5
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=125467

Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 06:55 PM #6
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Still seems just as nice as in the house! And glad she is still friends with Roddy

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 07:16 PM #7
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Nothing special, still a crap winner and a plastic.
Old 28-12-2009, 07:18 PM #8
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Spread your legs or get out, Sophie.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 07:49 PM #9
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Has her sextape came out now?

Couldnt get past the 30 second trailer when she was in the house, I had to join some website to watch it but it didnt even show.

Gutted.

I was reading that imaginging Sophie speaking lol You could just picture her voice saying all that
Old 28-12-2009, 09:41 PM #10

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Good to hear from her
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 01:56 PM #11
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

I love that her and Rodrigo are still friends.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 03:22 PM #12

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Im glad her and Rodrigo are still mates!!
And that girls like her and go up to her on the street.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb10, big brother 10, sophie reade