Notices

The X Factor 2010 [S7] Series 7 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor, won by Matt Cardle. Runner up was Rebecca Ferguson. Third was One Direction.

Old 20-11-2010, 05:14 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Haters gonna hate. People who say she only sings 'ok' or 'average' are kidding themselves because when she has done a good performance (all sing-offs bar the 'sod this' one,and 2nd + 3rd live performances) shes been great, she may not be your cup of tea but lets be honest about it!
That is true Jords, and IMO she was the better singer in the singoff with Aiden....but i still think she should of gone against Treyc.
I happened to like her voice when i first heard her, but my view has changed as its obvious she struggles to last throughout the whole song (compared with an audition piece), and her apparent desperation at singoff is nauseating.

My main gripe is that the production crew seemed to manipulate the show to keep her over Treyc which stinks. And, as much as i want to see Gamu deported due to visa irregularities, i feel the producers manipulated the show at the judges stage which has thrown a big spanner in the works regarding Katie & Cher's involvement to which the public are now revolting against. It has brought the whole show publicity it didnt need for the wrong reasons.
StGeorge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
break, give, Katie Waissel, time