Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-12-2010, 01:33 AM #1
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Default Stand back Thomas and Novo... A real cook has arrived

I have sat back and watched Andy and Thomas give terrible cooking posts over the last couple of weeks, now it is time for me to show you all how it is done. First up on my menu is the very hard-to-cook dish: Chicken Soup.

Now, if you are like me and can't use a tin-opener, then buy a tin that has one of them pull open lids, then as shown in the photo below, just use a spoon to open the tin:

Once the tin is open you should then pour the chicken soup out of the tin and into a bowl. Pick the bowl up, carefully walk over to the microwave, open the microwave door, and place the bowl inside.

Once the bowl is inside close the microwave door. Turn your dial to 2 minutes

These next two minutes are going to be very boring, so what you should do is spend this time wisely and also give you pet(s) something to eat. Shortbread biscuits usually do the trick

The microwave should be dinging any second now, and when it does you should take a spoon (I use a very little fork myself) and stir the chicken soup. Once it is stirred you need to put it back in the microwave for a further one minute.

The next part is the trickiest of all, and if you want to avoid doing the thing I have done many of times in the past, you should grab hold of the nearest tea towel

When the microwave next dings use the teatowel to pick it up (this will stop you from burning your hands). Carry it over to the unit, and pour the chicken soup out of the hot bowl and into a regular one. Then throw the used bowl that is now empty in the sink for your mum to clean in the morning.

Give your dog another biscuit for being such a good companion in this hard task

You can now take this delicious meal and eat it in your own time

- Lesson One of Locke's Cooking Class is now over.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arrived, back, cook, novo, real, stand, thomas