Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 07-10-2011, 01:09 AM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
I am implying nothing, I am clearly saying that the atmosphere (even the little shown) was terse and nervous, the HMs obviously intimidated during the exchnage when they were looking out the window. I am saying that the look on Faye's face spoke volumes. I am saying yes I can read body language and situations pretty well.

Watch it online tommorow again and keep an eye out for what I am saying.

but look... even you admit that Harry was probably scared of Jay during that, and you know what? That alone is unnacceptable.

No HM should ever feel afraid or intimidated in there. Ever.
Well you seem like a reasonable fellow, and i am a reasonable fellow also, and i will look at it again with the thought in mind "does Jay have an unstable & violent temper" and i would ask you to look at it again with the thought in mind "Is anyone at risk of getting a punch now or is Jay controlled in his anger.
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:11 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Really? Oh well. Again we dont see eye to eye, theres a surprise
Old 07-10-2011, 12:55 PM #53

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell1900 View Post
Well you seem like a reasonable fellow, and i am a reasonable fellow also, and i will look at it again with the thought in mind "does Jay have an unstable & violent temper" and i would ask you to look at it again with the thought in mind "Is anyone at risk of getting a punch now or is Jay controlled in his anger.

Fair enough

Though it will be hard to get past the stamping on food in rage, throwing stuff around in rage, binning whatever he can get his hands on in rage, sitting around seething with rage, and, an hour later, needing to beat on the floor for an extended period in blind rage.

I think Harry felt very much at risk, and the others scared and nervous, even from that little bit we saw.

The thought I will bear in mind though, if thats ok, is not will he punch someone now, but has he in the near future (with even more built up anger and maybe more booze) got the potentiol to be dangerous to the others?

Last edited by vesavius; 07-10-2011 at 12:57 PM.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:06 PM #54

When you piss off a group of people there is always going to be one person who takes it harder then others. When you mess up the food it will probably be the guy requiring 3000+ calories a day who will take it the worst.
cell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:23 PM #55

I would actually not be at all surprised if Big Brother actually suggested to him to go punch a pillow to release his tension.
I think it is a fairly well known safe technique to calm down.

I don't know if the others were afraid or not. Several of them said he was doing the right thing by punching the pillow.

Faye's expression was a bit hard to read, it could well have been fear, but imo it looked like she was a bit weirded out and thought he just looked like an idiot.
She did agree with him punching the pillow and said something like "well if that's what he needs to do fair enough"

I just took that as her saying, "ooooooooookay, whatever floats your boat weirdo"

I could be wrong though, I will look at it closer tonight [on youtube] to see if I view it differently.

Last edited by Pink Pegasus; 07-10-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:37 PM #56

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPinkpegasusx View Post
I would actually not be at all surprised if Big Brother actually suggested to him to go punch a pillow to release his tension.
I would hope they told him to do something, because as it is he went into the DR and he wanted to '****ing punch Harry' (paraphrasing) while in an obvious rage and they sent him back into the house in the same state.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:15 PM #57

BB should give them a task and the winner gets to choose 4 housemates to enjoy a slap up meal in the garden. Roast beef,chicken,etc all the foods Jay loves.
Harry wins the task and selects alex aaron faye and maisy to join him while the 3 stooges watch on through the glass with a banana for dinner. lol
Jedwardhater is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:56 PM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
Fair enough

Though it will be hard to get past the stamping on food in rage, throwing stuff around in rage, binning whatever he can get his hands on in rage, sitting around seething with rage, and, an hour later, needing to beat on the floor for an extended period in blind rage.

I think Harry felt very much at risk, and the others scared and nervous, even from that little bit we saw.

The thought I will bear in mind though, if thats ok, is not will he punch someone now, but has he in the near future (with even more built up anger and maybe more booze) got the potentiol to be dangerous to the others?
Viewing last nights incidents with Potential for danger is valid no one wants to see a Hm getting hurt.

When i think rage i think of violent uncontrolled action not just sat on a sofa seething at someone. Anyway

Garden
Jay did throw a bar of chocolate in the general direction of Harry or the Pool, Harry then went outside and sat down with Jay and giggled and laughed at Jay when he told him "he was not funny"
1. Was Harry Scared? or exploring how Jay had taken it? or Winding Jay up?

Jay also said " i'm not living off that S**t there going to have to give us some proper food" and "I want to go in there and kick the effin life out of all the Bananas"
2. Rage? or intentions to force BB to supply proper food?

Kitchen
Tom spoke to Jay "your livid aren't you" Jay responded Eye big time
3. Unstable or Controlled?
4. Irrasional or Understandable?

He then walked into the store room and stamped on some of the bananas.
5. Calmly or in Rage?

He then binned the coffee, tea, sugar, and food colouring.
6. Calmly or in a Rage?
7. intentions to force BB to supply proper food? or instability?

By this time Harry had joined Jay inside the house.
8. Was Harry Scared? or exploring how Jay had taken it? or Winding Jay up?

Diary Room
Whilst Jay was in the DR all the Hm's we're laughing & joking about the food dye in the margarine Loiuse included, Harry included.
9. Nervous atmosphere? or relaxed and jovial

Jay said to BB "i feel like kicking his head in, i can't even look at him"
10. Was he accepting that as an option? or expressing a feeling that he knew was not an option?

Punching the Pillow
Jay said "i wish i had a punchbag and then started to punch the pillow
11. Rage? or Workout?
12. Imagining Harry's head? or Enjoying the benefits of punching a pillow when your angry?

afterwards he said "i feel a bit better after that and clearly his anger had gone. The House continued normally after that

we must have a different definition of Rage so maybe that accounts for are dis-agreement, and lets remember not once did Jay get in any ones face, make a direct threat to Harry, or raise his voice, and without those elements being present i think Jay's anger is being massively exaggerated and passes my Potential risk test.

Last edited by Cromwell1900; 07-10-2011 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:41 PM #59

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Jay is a bloody hypocrite. He was grandstanding in the kitchen slagging off Aaron because he was apparently bringing down the mood in the house, yet the neanderthal thug can be as aggressive and intimidating as he likes, so that everyone has to walk around on eggshells not to upset him? Who the hell does he think he is? He might have the rest of them crawling up his backside, but Aaron and Harry aren't kowtowing to him, and Jay can't stand it.

Jay has little self control so it's just a matter of time before he blows up. I wonder what sort of thug would emerge if he was dumped on national television, especially since Louise seems determined to create some drama around her boring, tedious, personality free self

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:43 PM #60
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
Jay is a bloody hypocrite. He was grandstanding in the kitchen slagging off Aaron because he was apparently bringing down the mood in the house, yet the neanderthal thug can be as aggressive and intimidating as he likes, so that everyone has to walk around on eggshells not to upset him? Who the hell does he think he is? He might have the rest of them crawling up his backside, but Aaron and Harry aren't kowtowing to him, and Jay can't stand it.

Jay has little self control so it's just a matter of time before he blows up. I wonder what sort of thug would emerge if he was dumped on national television, especially since Louise seems determined to create some drama around her boring, tedious, personality free self
I agree Angus58,but Aaron has to only breath around Jay and Jay would then slag him off.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:03 PM #61
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kerry~ View Post
Never said he didn't. Just want to know what the difference was. If he'd been in a gym it wouldn't have been mentioned
Some people on ds now think he's the most violent man ever, one even said, i pity his next girlfriend who puts his tea on the table late! ffs. you're absolutely right if it'd been a punch bag nobody would bat an eyelid.

Don't buy the sun!!
Gillian-73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gym