Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 13-10-2011, 11:26 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
What a disgraceful post.

Aaron has never said his wife was in agony during childbirth. She could have had an epidural and felt little pain.

Aaron didn't put his wife in a wheelchair.

Aaron has never whinged about his son ever.

It was the actual act of natural childbirth that he found upsetting and distasteful - something that it not uncommon.

None of which btw has anything to do with Aaron being in the house and needing meds for his knees.
Supernovarolla supports Jay so I am not surprised by the poor spirit of Jay's supporters tbh. As Anton pointed out it's the osmosis effect

Last edited by alex_front2; 13-10-2011 at 11:27 AM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:29 AM #27
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernovarolla View Post
He never gave a sh*t about the agony his poor wife was in when giving birth. His only concern was about sex, as he himself publicly admitted. She was left in a wheelchair after giving him a son; a son he has publicly whinged about having as well as whinging about being present at the birth. So why should anyone care about his sore knees?
Novo was right, the Aaron bashing has begun in earnest, so far this morning I have seen the evidence more than once, stuff posted yesterday and today having a right go. This comment above is the worst, it has no basis whatsoever in fact, and is an unnecessarily vicious and personal attack. Get a grip. I haven't heard him whinging about anything the whole time he has been in the house, and it seems others haven't either judging from his popuilarity on the forum. Negative threads have also started to appear, "Aaron Bullyish" (think you mean Anton) and another about Aaron being pathetic and ruining the task, hang on a second, I think I recall four housemates walking out in total, ok Faye had won her freedom anyway, but Harry and Jem aren't getting slated for the task failure, only Aaron. Hypocritical I think. People are just looking for excuses to try and make the guy look bad, it won't work, give it up. Aaron is too adored.

Last edited by Kate!; 13-10-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:33 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Well, yes, It was made out on the H/ls show that he quit cos he didn't want Faye to go before him. No reason was given other than Anton wanting to separate them. When in reality, Aarons knee was playing up, he needed his medication and to be out of there, the rescuers had agreed to save him next but Anton decided to be a dick and save faye instead at the last minute. That's why they were all annoyed when it was announced by BB that Anton would be saving Faye.
That was my precise understanding of why Aaron wanted to leave given just the Hl's.

The plot thickens, C5 are taking there editing to new low's. I'm not a big believer in the C5 want Jay to win idea, but it's going to add fuel to that particular fire for sure.
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:35 AM #29
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kate* View Post
Novo was right, the Aaron bashing has begun in earnest, so far this morning I have seen the evidence more than once, stuff posted yesterday and today having a right go. This comment above is the worst, it has no basis whatsoever in fact, and is an unnecessarily vicious and personal attack. Get a grip. I haven't heard him whinging about anything the whole time he has been in the house, and it seems others haven't either judging from his popuilarity on the forum.

It's laughable really (although that particular post was out of order and has no place on the forum imo).

Bash remaining housemates and judge them on what they are doing in the house, how they are behaving in the house, the convos they have, what they get upto etc - anything else is very much clutching at straws.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:35 AM #30
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell1900 View Post
That was my precise understanding of why Aaron wanted to leave given just the Hl's.

The plot thickens, C5 are taking there editing to new low's. I'm not a big believer in the C5 want Jay to win idea, but it's going to add fuel to that particular fire for sure.
Absolutely, I'll say it again (Broken record now ) Live feed has to be returned or I don't know if I'll watch next time.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:35 AM #31
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaphLiike View Post
aww was poor babies knee hurting oh he just need to grow up hes a 30 year old man, is sitting on a bed to much stress?
Have you ever had real pain in your knee, most people would be screaming for medication if it was really hurting, the knee has to support a lot of our weight, if it's not right, it is very painful indeed.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:38 AM #32
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It's laughable really (although that particular post was out of order and has no place on the forum imo).

Bash remaining housemates and judge them on what they are doing in the house, how they are behaving in the house, the convos they have, what they get upto etc - anything else is very much clutching at straws.
Well, we have to be fair Pyramid, I thought that comment was pretty ott as well, but think back to Rebeckah she got a whole lot more abuse and alot of it was about things in her life outside of the house.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 13-10-2011, 11:39 AM #33
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell1900 View Post

Can you remember who reacted first when Anton's person of choice was announced to the stranded ones, that Anton would save Faye? It was Faye who said, "I told you" - and the camera zoomed in her sitting back against the wall, hair covered in snow. It wasn't Aaron who intially reacted to the news, and going by WHAT Faye said, on that premise - it seems as though the consideration of Anton saving Faye had already been discussed by those in the stranded room, even before it was announced by BB, by none other than Faye - not Aaron.

funny how those who don't like Aaron seem to have missed this bit.
Old 13-10-2011, 11:41 AM #34
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Well, we have to be fair Pyramid, I thought that comment was pretty ott as well, but think back to Rebeckah she got a whole lot more abuse and alot of it was about things in her life outside of the house.
Yes, and subsequently a thread / 'warning' as such, was set up by one of the other mods (Dezzy or Vicky I think?)..... stating that the level of abuse directed towards her, had to be calmed down and brought back to reasonable standards. At which point, the vast majority of posters adhered to doing.
Old 13-10-2011, 11:47 AM #35
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes, and subsequently a thread / 'warning' as such, was set up by one of the other mods (Dezzy or Vicky I think?)..... stating that the level of abuse directed towards her, had to be calmed down and brought back to reasonable standards. At which point, the vast majority of posters adhered to doing.
I'm aware of that, but as far as I'm concerned this poster was stating their opinion on something that Aaron said. There was no name calling just an opinion, I don't like or agree with that opinion but they're entitled to it.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 13-10-2011, 11:48 AM #36
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Well, yes, It was made out on the H/ls show that he quit cos he didn't want Faye to go before him. No reason was given other than Anton wanting to separate them. When in reality, Aarons knee was playing up, he needed his medication and to be out of there, the rescuers had agreed to save him next but Anton decided to be a dick and save faye instead at the last minute. That's why they were all annoyed when it was announced by BB that Anton would be saving Faye.
Then to be fair I suppose to Jay and the other rescduers who with I am not that keen on at all re Jay, they at least showed a tiny bit of compassion to save Aaron, and it was Anton who took it on himself to change the decision. For that alone I now even more than before want Anton evicted come Friday

Last edited by Suze; 13-10-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:49 AM #37

Favourites:
BB12: Faye
CBB8: Paddy

Favourites:

UM folks... that excuse (Which is what that is) doesn't wash.... they are miked, all he had to say was "BB I'm going to need medication for this knee". We've seen them pull people out for medical reasons, sort it and put them back in. He didn't need to feck up the task for that at all..... also he didn't appear to be in any hurry to get to the diary room to ask for medication once out, looked more like he was focused on winding up anton and co.

So yep, bull**** excuse... the knee OBVIOUSLY wasn't that bad!
Raven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:51 AM #38
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Then to be fair I suppose to Jay and Aden who I am not that keen on at all, they at least showed a tiny bit of compassion to save Aaron, and it was Anton who took it on himself to change the decision. For that alone I now even more than before want Anton evicted come Friday
I just love the whole feud between Aaron and Anton though. I'd much rather see Aden out

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 13-10-2011, 11:53 AM #39
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
UM folks... that excuse (Which is what that is) doesn't wash.... they are miked, all he had to say was "BB I'm going to need medication for this knee". We've seen them pull people out for medical reasons, sort it and put them back in. He didn't need to feck up the task for that at all..... also he didn't appear to be in any hurry to get to the diary room to ask for medication once out, looked more like he was focused on winding up anton and co.

So yep, bull**** excuse... the knee OBVIOUSLY wasn't that bad!
I'd imagine it was the principle of the thing, you can't let people like Anton walk all over you. He was trying to be a spiteful idiot and it back fired on him.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 13-10-2011, 11:53 AM #40

Favourites:
BBUSA16: Derrick

Favourites:

Quote:
He never gave a sh*t about the agony his poor wife was in when giving birth. His only concern was about sex, as he himself publicly admitted. She was left in a wheelchair after giving him a son; a son he has publicly whinged about having as well as whinging about being present at the birth. So why should anyone care about his sore knees?

Your posts about Aaron are the most hate filled posts I have ever read. Hilarious tbh.

Last edited by Roy Mars III; 13-10-2011 at 11:54 AM.
Roy Mars III is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:54 AM #41
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
I just love the whole feud between Aaron and Anton though. I'd much rather see Aden out

Not me, when one housemate goes, there is always another drama waiting in the wings to take the place of the previous one Let Anton go, you know he wants to, he said so
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:56 AM #42

Quote:
But Aaron needs to be careful, he doesn't want to become Anton's nemesis as it will cause him to be even more polarised in popularity than he already is.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:59 AM #43

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
But Aaron needs to be careful, he doesn't want to become Anton's nemesis as it will cause him to be even more polarised in popularity than he already is.
Actually I think the opposite. I think if Anton stays Aaron will have a much better chance of winning the whole thing because he will be going against an 'enemy' the public hates. Aaron was the most popular, I think, when Rebeckah was there. So Anton staying is the best thing for Aaron(hint: this is the part were you vote for Anton to stay a hundred or so times).

Last edited by Roy Mars III; 13-10-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Roy Mars III is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 12:00 PM #44

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
I'd imagine it was the principle of the thing, you can't let people like Anton walk all over you. He was trying to be a spiteful idiot and it back fired on him.
The principle? now you are REALLY grasping at straws. If there was any principles here... he wouldn't have caused the entire house to suffer a fecked up budget either because he wanted to get at anton... or simply because he is a childish spoiled brat who didn't get his own way!
Raven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 12:04 PM #45
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The principle? now you are REALLY grasping at straws. If there was any principles here... he wouldn't have caused the entire house to suffer a fecked up budget either because he wanted to get at anton... or simply because he is a childish spoiled brat who didn't get his own way!
Hang on, Niamh's point is a good and fair one, the childish one was surely Anton, who let his dislike and jealousy for Aaron override what all the others wanted to do, and release Aaron as he was in pain. Pathetic man.
Old 13-10-2011, 12:04 PM #46
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron

Editing was shocking last night, with regard not showing Aaron wanting out because of his sore knee.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 12:09 PM #47
Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Quote:
This post gives anti-Aaron viewers a bad name. It's unreasonable, uncalled for, unnecessarily nasty and just plain repulsive.
Chuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 12:12 PM #48

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
BB13: Adam

Anton told Aaron this morning that he was going to save Aaron because of his knees but Alex told Anton that Aaron would get his meds through a hatch in the task room.
lime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 12:34 PM #49
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I would have done the same. I wouldn't let someone walk all over me like that either. And from what I could see Harry, Jem and Faye were right behind him on it. If Anton wanted to ensure the task be passed he should have played fair and stuck to what the group wanted not try and get one over on Aaron instead.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 13-10-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Old 13-10-2011, 12:34 PM #50
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
I'm aware of that, but as far as I'm concerned this poster was stating their opinion on something that Aaron said. There was no name calling just an opinion, I don't like or agree with that opinion but they're entitled to it.
Aaron never said anything untoward about his son -far less publically whinged about his son.

Aaron never said his only concern was about sex.

That poster isn't stating facts or anything close to what Aaron has ever said at all - it's an incredibly twisted post, and a particularly nasty one imo - several other posters seem to have the same view as me with regards to the wording and personal nature of that particular post.

we're going to agree to disgaree which is fair does.

I see from Lime's post before mine here - that Anton is doing what he does best: trying to blame someone else for his behaviour (reminds me of Rebeckah...... !!)

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, edited, knee, medication