Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2012 Discuss series 12 of ITV's jungle reality, shown November 2012, which was won by Charlie Brooks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-11-2012, 06:12 PM #31
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
To fail you have to make an attempt in the first place- she is a delusional air head, full of her own self importance. FCS, who would come on National TV and tell everyone that you lived on your own for 5 months but had to be kicked out 'cos the place was a sh!t tip.

The long and the short of it she shouldn't have gone in there, but oh yes, she need to as her shot for stardom after leaving Corrie went pear shaped. She needed it badly, she thought she was going to be the 'babe' in the jungle shower, each day a different bikini had it all planned and that would catapult her career back into the erm ... Limelight? She never factored one tiny, or is it major thing in? Bugs, darkness, eating sh!t, trials - okay, that's 4 things, and there's probably a myriad of others- but hey, this girl is as thick as they come with an IQ in single figures.

What's going to be left for her when she finally gets kicked out? Nothing, I hope. A grotesque, self centred human being, grossly over rated in the body stakes, by many, an average face with buck teeth, a body of a 30 year old, with a brain the size of a peanut- I hope Sinclair does the right thing and boots her in touch as soon as she arrives back in Blighty.

Her number will be up when the camp see her do the live BTT- then she will have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
but tonight she starts it
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
acceptable, crack, helen