Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 19-06-2013, 02:12 PM #51
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

I really don't think 'put your sideboobs away' is the kind of comment he would come up with, just look at the jealous cat ladies on the Facebook page, they are all making similar comments, it's not difficult to guess who came up with it
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 02:13 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
I agree that's what I'm seeing too, the reason I'm being a stickler here is that there was a clip shown last night, where BB was actually telling Michael exactly what to say and there was no mention of Side Boob..they told him to say Sallie was always centre of attention. Surely someone else saw that clip..

I saw the bit you are talking about but I think they are two separate things. The first is where Michael gets asked by Big Brother "who you have in mind" for nominations tomorrow because he is the only one nominating. It just gave Big Brother a chance for Michael to say the viewers comments and at at the same time cause tension in the house by showing the other housemates him bitching.

Yesterday he was just told the exact reasons to give for his nominations and to say Sallie was attention seeking, whereas previously he had just been asked "who do you have in mind for nominations" and secretly told to relay comments that the public had tweeted.

That's my take on it anyways, could be wrong though!
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 02:19 PM #53

Just saw your other post and I can't argue with you that there is no concrete proof that Michael might have thrown in another comment, it's just that I have definitely seen that sideboob comment mentioned online and maybe even on BOTS too so I wouldn't be surprised if it is a viewer comment especially seeing as Big Brother said just beforehand that he was relaying viewers tweets.
But you are right that there is no concrete proof of this, it just makes the most sense to me though.
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 02:30 PM #54
Banned

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Hayden
BBCanada 2: Allison
Banned

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Hayden
BBCanada 2: Allison

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
She has a game plan to carve out an Alpha female roll in the house by whatever means she sees fit, the problem is she cant do it all that well and she has reverted to foul means to get to her goal. If she would only just stop talking over people and think before she opens her mouth, she might fit the bill a bit better as she does have qualities that make her interesting. She is acting like a trollop at the moment and her dress sense is certainly contrived for Bb and not what she is actually like in real life.
Shes not been wearing much of her clothes as she doesn't have her suitcase, It's not really fair to judge her clothing sense when the clothes are not even hers
YodaBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 02:38 PM #55
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeafire View Post
Ummmmmmm since when have michael and sallie been best of friends. She stole his chocolates when he told her not to, she bangs on to him that hes fake. Ive barely seen them talking.

P.s. if sallie was such a good friend to michael why did she blast him for two days in front of everyone, even after michael apologised, is that what friends do or was it for airtime.

P.s. a friend i know, her name is brook, shes on twitter, she workd in a club. She said she met sallie when sallie came to her club she works at and she said that sallie was rude and was calling her names just to make her friends laugh.

I suggest you get ur head out of her a**e u might be able to see more clearly then
Oh wow Brook who works in the club said that? Well that's me convinced
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 02:54 PM #56

Yes, despite what I said in the 'Skanky' thread I do think she's good value and watchable. She's got good character traits and as she said she hasn't come into the house to lie in bed all day.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 03:01 PM #57

Favourites:
BB13: Caroline

Favourites:
BB13: Caroline

I think she's an okay so far and is actually doing decently well for herself in the house. Yeah, she's been a little controversial and made a few potentially problematic comments, but, compared to some of the other housemates, at least she brings something to the table. What have the twins done? What has Daley done? At least when it comes to Sallie she isn't playing things safe, she has a temper, isn't afraid to express herself, calls it like it is, and I don't think she can be considered to be 'acting' of 'fake'. I would be very surprised if she was evicted and imo she's holding her own in the house.
MatthewS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 03:03 PM #58

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
I thought Michael's 'side boob' comment was very nasty, she has every right to be upset but she needs to get a grip and realise that she's on BB and it's not always going to go her way.
Didn't Michael just convey what the public wanted?I think that is what the public said and he had to pass it on,not 100% but sure that's my take on it.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 03:15 PM #59
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Great post MTVN and I agree with everything you said.
Old 19-06-2013, 04:23 PM #60
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Feels to me that how everyone seems to be considering Sallie atm is a bit unfair; going on about what a vile person she is, no redeeming qualities, one dimensional etc. I don't think this is the case at all. It's true she can be quite immature and a too self centred at times, but fundamentally she does seem like a well intentioned and honest person who's perfectly capable of getting along with other people, her main problem is that she lashes out when she feels wronged or threatened instead of dealing with it in a calmer manner.

Last night her reaction to being nommed was over the top but understandable; it's been seen at various times that she's got along well with Michael, and then one day he's in the DR having a bit of a cheap shot about how she dresses and the next he nominates her over all the others and doesn't seem that bothered about it. Her reaction was more of a defence mechanism to hide that she was quite upset about it, you could see she didn't really know what to do and was quite unsettled by it; not sure whether to stand up or sit down, twice walking over to the kitchen and then back again etc. Dexter said pretty much all the same things about Michael that she said in the garden afterwards but no one has really held it against him, and Sallie even admitted that she was handling the whole thing terribly

Plus I think there's more to her than just her loud and argumentative side, she has interesting friendships with a few of them in there like Wolfy, and also with Hazel even though you wouldn't always expect two young models to get along so well. She's admitted that her initial judgements about some people were wrong with Jemima and even last night showed she was willing to give Gina more of a chance, plus we saw a softer side to her in the DR after that argument with Gina. And she's always pretty lively and energetic, you're not likely to just catch her lying around on her own or sleeping somewhere.

So basically yeah, I'm bored and thought I would share some musings with you all. In short; Sallie is great, everyone evict Gina.

..yeah, a good post MTVN..I agree with most of it, I can't understand how anyone can judge someone as having almost no redeemable qualities through just 1 week..(a few hours really..) of seeing someone on the TV and also when Sallie was put in the position of being nominated and hear Michael say what he said about her...anger was a natural reaction, but it wasn't so much the anger for me, it was the remark about hoping she could stay and 'make his life hell' or something like that..?...I thought that was quite spiteful and revealing..which may also make her an interesting and entertaining housemate..but the the same could be said of any unpleasant aspects of Gina's character...they would make her 'equally' deserving to stay in...and maybe she is forming some friendships but it's really easy to be 'nice and pleasant' to people you like or have stuff in common with...for me, it's more interesting how you are with people that you don't like, and I do think she came across as quite spiteful...

..anyway, having said that, I do think 1 week isn't enough to get an opinion anyway and I would like to see more of all three, so I guess it doesn't matter who goes, it's annoying that one of them has to....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 04:47 PM #61
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

If you're gonna say all this about Sallie, then you have to say the same for Gina.

As for Dexter, he hasn't offered much so far, and even if he has potential, he hasn't showed it yet.
Old 19-06-2013, 04:48 PM #62
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

All three of them have potential. It's a shame none of the bores are up for eviction.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
perceived, sallie, unfairly