Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2014 [S11] Series 11 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor with judges Simon, Mel, Cheryl and Louis ran from August to December 2014, and was won by Ben Haenow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-11-2014, 12:42 PM #1

Default Diva ?

Looks like Andrea thought he had it in the bag until last weekend.

'X Factor': Andrea Faustini 'Locks Himself In Hotel Room For 12 Hours' After Sing-Off With Stevi Ritchie

It appears 'X Factor' hopeful Andrea Faustini was just as shocked as we were to find himself in the sing-off on last weekend's show - so much so that he reportedly holed himself up in his hotel room for 12 hours.

Andrea ended up in the bottom two with Stevi Ritchie after the pair received the fewest amount of viewer's votes, despite being an early favourite to win the singing competition.

After being put through to the next round, the Italian fled the 'X Factor' studios in tears and locked himself in his hotel room, according to The Sun.

Despite staff on the show pleading with him to come out of his room, he apparently refused, choosing to stay put with only his sister Elena for company.

'X Factor' sources have said show bosses are now worried he won’t be able to handle the pressure going forward.

A source said: “Andrea was riding high and had an awfully long way to fall.”

Earlier this month, Simon Cowell apologised to Andrea after he criticised his performance during Big Band week.

Speaking to The Sun, Simon admitted: “I had a bad night. I had a really bad headache, I was really grumpy.

“I want to apologise to Andrea because I wasn’t being fair.”
warrenhill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
diva