Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-04-2016, 09:12 AM #11
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

These are the very first people to cry foul if the Muslim community is accused of sympathising with terrorists. It's fine though, to insult the Jewish community because they don't agree with Israel. The Left have always been anti-Semitic and it's frankly staggered me that Jews have contributed to their party funds. I hope that's about to end for good.

worldwide Anti-Semitism is rife and it has been forever. The venom against Israel is just a convenient excuse for some people to hate Jews. What's more the ignorance and the denial about anti-Semitism is staggering. I've said this before I know, but even on this forum I've been told that people can't be racist about Jews because we own all the banks... and that any racism we might encounter is sufferable because we own Hollywood - and this was told to me by someone moaning about racism! These brain-dead opinions are upheld and encouraged by many on the Left.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
antisemitism, israel, ken, labour, livingstone, mp, naz, party, peoples, put, row, shah, suspended, usa