Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-07-2017, 12:47 PM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
Default The biggest game player in there is......

Forget Raph with his pathetic little boy lost look and gossiping game plan, you can even forget the twisted racist sisters and thick as dog muck tom, or even the holier than though Special K act, it is in fact Isabelle.

She is the house camelion. She comes in with her bitchy ways, takes down Lotan and prances around the garden like a drunken gnome on crack in the heels, then she disappears into oblivion for 2 weeks before.........

She now emerges as the little girl lost with acceptance issues and comes out with carfully rehearsed snippets of information gained to elevate her to icon status. Its like she has a twin and the new twin has gone from zero to hero.

I cant see why she is so popular as she isnt in the slightest entertaining and before you all jump on me, i quite like her and wouldnt have any qualms about her winning, but you must admit, she has done a complete U turn and has the support of nearly everyone out there.

I will piss myself if she comes out, drops the act and turns int a chanelle type and make us all gasp. She is as clever as Aaron was and if she does win, hats off to her as she certainly has me fooled, but good luck to her as she is the best of an absolute dire bunch.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
biggest, game, player