Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB20 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017 [CBB 20] was was won by Sarah Harding. Discuss the series and housemates here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2017, 11:14 PM #1

Lightbulb Chad or Sam

]I think she actually really likes Chad but is in such disbaleif that a beautiful American millionaire has chose her over the other beauties in the house, so she is kinda settling for sam as she thinks he really likes her,
Sam is a player and wants a story when he gets out as they all do 😕
Chad does not need the publicity he needs no air time no noting HE IS A MILLIONAIRE (he is probably here in the uk just for the experience ) and you can tell his feelings for her are genuine regardless of his past silly TV show.
Amelia at the same time is toying with them both. She KNOWS how Chad (even though she keeps pushing for the answer she wants to hear know own he 8s a closed person, but is trying so hard to be as open as he can with her and her only) feels but is playing all coy.
She does not want to look the bad guy playing with two mens emotions even though sams is fake, because she is in it to win it and she knows the showmance girl/guy hardly ever wins.
If it were outside the house she would have a whole different perspective. She needs to realise Sam is just a player just looking for some where to dip his stick, brag about it and then sell a story obviously. I mean fgs look at chad, back home he can probably have his pick of women, but just look how he looks at her you have all been looked at that way . He aint weird, he's American and by that I mean it is a good thing. If she were telling sam to basically do one he would probably turn on her or argue with her until she gave in like the boy he is. Chad however chose the man approach and just hugged it off wished her luck and walked away.

Amelia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please give your head a shake, he is not only serious about you, but he could open so many more doors for you..... CHOOSE CHAD

I pray her friends or family member see this message oreceived it is mentioned somewhere, she is going for the wring one, the one who will keep her 8 the shadows where she has been since x factor.
Thebondol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
amelia, chad, lily, sam