Notices

CBB20 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017 [CBB 20] was was won by Sarah Harding. Discuss the series and housemates here.

View Poll Results: Who did you side with?
Jemma 12 14.46%
Jemma
12 14.46%
Sarah 71 85.54%
Sarah
71 85.54%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2017, 08:08 PM #51
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Jemma tbh. Sarah started all of it, Sarah was the first to get personal, then went to cry on about it in the diary room again. Really annoying to watch her pity party...and after accusing Chad of having a pity party ffs. Shes a joke and the cheers really went to her head, the change in personality immediately was quite funny, as was her insistence in the DR that the reason for the fallout was because jemma feels threatened as Sarah has so many fans...rather than admitting that the problem, is Sarah just being a dickhead
How did Sarah start it :s

Sarah and Jordan were having a conversation and Jemma got herself involved when it wasn't her business so Sarah reacted because Jemma pipped up for no reason, and called her a bitch first. Jemma got more personal so she lost the argument.

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:14 PM #52
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
How did Sarah start it :s

Sarah and Jordan were having a conversation and Jemma got herself involved when it wasn't her business so Sarah reacted because Jemma pipped up for no reason, and called her a bitch first. Jemma got more personal so she lost the argument.
I don't think she did...Sarah was the first to actually get personal...jemma retorted to it. Both were as bad as each other in that regard, but Sarah was the first to go low

And Sarah started the original argument IMO with the way she was going on with Jemma...randomly muttering the c word and so on. was obviously going to rile Jemma, would rile anyone.

I think this is the first year I really dislike the forum fave. I find her so whiney and self pitying and think shes attempting to isolate herself to get the sympathy vote. Whi9ch in itself is a good gameplan but the crying on and whinging is not fun to watch IMO
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:19 PM #53
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't think she did...Sarah was the first to actually get personal...jemma retorted to it. Both were as bad as each other in that regard, but Sarah was the first to go low

And Sarah started the original argument IMO with the way she was going on with Jemma...randomly muttering the c word and so on. was obviously going to rile Jemma, would rile anyone.

I think this is the first year I really dislike the forum fave. I find her so whiney and self pitying and think shes attempting to isolate herself to get the sympathy vote. Whi9ch in itself is a good gameplan but the crying on and whinging is not fun to watch IMO

Not really, Jemma called her a slag first and drug shammed her, Sarah defended herself and ended Jemma the hypocrite.

Sarah only did that because Jemma pipped up to Sarah first, Sarah was talking to Jordan and Jordan only, it had nothing to do with Jemma. Jemma has been awful towards Sarah for days now, bitching about her being a bitch towards her, calling her a THAT behind her back. Sarah didn;t do anything wrong then. That argument would not have happened if Jemma didn't get involved and then she got aggressive and lied to others when Jemma got personal first.

Spoiler:

Old 10-08-2017, 08:33 PM #54
🌈 silly cow 🌈

🌈 silly cow 🌈

Quote:
Not really, Jemma called her a slag first and drug shammed her, Sarah defended herself and ended Jemma the hypocrite.

Sarah only did that because Jemma pipped up to Sarah first, Sarah was talking to Jordan and Jordan only, it had nothing to do with Jemma. Jemma has been awful towards Sarah for days now, bitching about her being a bitch towards her, calling her a THAT behind her back. Sarah didn;t do anything wrong then. That argument would not have happened if Jemma didn't get involved and then she got aggressive and lied to others when Jemma got personal first.

I absolutely fail to comprehend how anybody could take Jemma's side on this. SHE was the first one to go low/personal so......
Jase. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:48 PM #55
0_o

0_o

Quote:

Erm, just watched it like an hour ago and pretty sure Sarah was going on about Jemma shagging on TV (which is true) before Jemma 'drug shamed' Sarah(which was also true)

Also quite sure Sarah called Jemma a C (which tbf is also true) before Jemma called Sarah a slag

Basically they were both dicks, but the way Sarah plays the 'poor me' annoys the **** out of me, as does the endless attention seeking. Seems the majority of the housemates (including the floaters) agree going by nominations too.
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 10-08-2017 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:51 PM #56
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Erm, just watched it like an hour ago and pretty sure Sarah was going on about Jemma shagging on TV (which is true) before Jemma 'drug shamed' Sarah(which was also true)

Also quite sure Sarah called Jemma a C (which tbf is also true) before Jemma called Sarah a slag

Basically they were both dicks, but the way Sarah plays the 'poor me' annoys the **** out of me, as does the endless attention seeking. Seems the majority of the housemates (including the floaters) agree going by nominations too.
That was when Jemma called Sarah a slag first. Sarah only said the C word because Jemma started on her calling her a bitch and getting involved for no reason.

Spoiler:

Old 10-08-2017, 08:51 PM #57

Both are looking bad and stupid.

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:34 PM #58
0_o

0_o

Quote:
That was when Jemma called Sarah a slag first. Sarah only said the C word because Jemma started on her calling her a bitch and getting involved for no reason.
Waiting for the DS transcript tbh as CBA watching it again.

Either way though, both came out of it looking bad, both got personal, and both were ridiculous.

Jemma chose to go on a rampage calling Sarah names. Which was childish

Sarah chose to go blub in the diary room...again. Which is boring to watch and seems to be every damn day.

But overall I think I preferred Jemma in that whole thing. Wasn't on either 'side' as such.
Quote:
Quote:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
agree, jemma, sarah