Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-11-2017, 01:21 PM #1
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Smile TiBB Secret Santa 2017 [All PMs sent]

Hopefully this won't be too difficult to run... I mean, Ammi was capable of doing it and she's useless.

A link to last year's thread in case you want to know how it goes... http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=311708

If you want to take part, all you need to do is this:

1. Post in this thread saying you'd like to participate.
2. Once I close entries - December 18 - I'll PM everyone a randomised name of a TiBB member. That member is the person you must "find a gift" for.
3. Any time after December 18, you can post your gift in here.
4. Obviously, the whole point of a Secret Santa is that no one knows who is "buying" for them until the gift appears in the thread, so keep it quiet!!!!
5. In the event of some horrible unhelpful little twerp not posting a gift for you, by December 24, I will find one for you because I'm just nice like that.

If you struggle for ideas, a quick browse at your allocated member's posts, threads created by them, avatar and signature, and what not, should give you some idea of their interests. Remember: creativity is a lot more stretchable in the TiBB edition than it might be in your workplace's or school's So if you want to say "Here, X, I've bought you a night with Daniel Day-Lewis", then you go ahead and do just that! Consent doesn't matter! He's retired anyway, he should be thankful!

I won't participate as a "member" in the Secret Santa because obviously I would know who got me something, lol, so I'll sit this out and just enjoy my coal. X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2017, hours, left, part, pms, santa, secret, tibb