Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 22-03-2017, 03:17 AM #326
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Yes I see it did but just to clarify what I posted wasn't a threat it was a fact
What I posted was also fact!.
Same words but one of us is a mod and one of is a member.
If what you posted was fact why did you delete your own post?
This is nothing personal, but a hand that rocks the cradle should also be able to rock the boat.

Last edited by thesheriff443; 22-03-2017 at 03:34 AM.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 05:31 AM #327
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

How can you 'abuse' the report button? What else is it for?....
Old 22-03-2017, 06:14 AM #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
What I posted was also fact!.
Same words but one of us is a mod and one of is a member.
If what you posted was fact why did you delete your own post?
This is nothing personal, but a hand that rocks the cradle should also be able to rock the boat.
I never deleted any posts.

You know whats hilarious? in a thread were you saying everyone should be treated the same yet you seem to think youre above the forum rules? well you aren't.

I posted a warning in the thread it's not my fault you cant handle that.

The warning stands.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 06:16 AM #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
What???? I'm not talking about deleting abusive posts, I'm talking about deleting perfectly valid posts, I see the wagons are circling as usual, as I said a few pages back reporting anything in this situation is a pointless exercise, its funny you have total recall of BOTs pm to you given he left the forum yonks ago but have no recall of my complaint which you were going to pass to James ...

I've still got the pm in my sent folder Josy 3rd May 2016
Cherie if I said I was going to pass your complaint on then I did.

Why are you jumping to all these conclusions?
Old 22-03-2017, 06:43 AM #330
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
I never deleted any posts.

You know whats hilarious? in a thread were you saying everyone should be treated the same yet you seem to think youre above the forum rules? well you aren't.

I posted a warning in the thread it's not my fault you cant handle that.

The warning stands.
Don't try and twist it!, I can handle this forum and you!
Talking about being treated different did you get a warning in the festive name changing thread, who went back in and deleted your post? Was it you?
You said lt is no angel is said no one is not even you! Are you say its alright for you to say someone's no angel but I can have the same rights
Old 22-03-2017, 06:46 AM #331

Quote:
Don't try and twist it!, I can handle this forum and you!
Talking about being treated different did you get a warning in the festive name changing thread, who went back in and deleted your post? Was it you?
You said lt is no angel is said no one is not even you! Are you say its alright for you to say someone's no angel but I can have the same rights
Not twisting anything, you thought you were above the rules even after moaning that everyone should be treated the same

All I see here is blah blah blah tbh, my post was about you taking offense at being given a warning, everyone gets given warnings when they are breaking the rules....you are no different.

Last edited by Josy; 22-03-2017 at 06:48 AM.
Old 22-03-2017, 06:53 AM #332
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Not twisting anything, you thought you were above the rules even after moaning that everyone should be treated the same

All I see here is blah blah blah tbh, my post was about you taking offense at being given a warning, everyone gets given warnings when they are breaking the rules....you are no different.
Please answer my questions?, after all you are no different then me are you we all have the same rights don't we ?
Old 22-03-2017, 06:58 AM #333
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Just to address some of the points levied at me since I've been to work.

It's very easy to seperate posting as a member and doing mod stuff. The people I like and dislike as a member don't get special treatment when it comes to modding, I'd go as far as saying that I infract people I consider friends more often than I do the people who have issues with me. It was especially true the last time I was ganged up on, I was made to feel like I couldn't do any modding because the same group of people that are complaining about me now would complain about any and all infractions that came their way like it was my fault so I made a point to not moderate them for a while and leave it to the other mods but that's not fair on them and it isn't fair on me. I am a good mod and I won't be made to feel lesser simply because people have issues with my personality.

When it comes to modding, everyone gets treated the same. Believe it or don't, it doesn't change the facts.
Well it"s out there now for all to see - as previously requested please stop calling me wombai - it is clearly provocative, baiting and above all unecessary.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 07:08 AM #334

Quote:
Please answer my questions?, after all you are no different then me are you we all have the same rights don't we ?
Why would I answer questions that have no relevance to what I was discussing with you?, why would you feel the need to bring up threads or posts from months ago when again it has no relevance to what I was discussing with you, you took your comments aimed at another person on this thread too far and where warned about it, you couldn't handle that so have been trying to make me look bad ever since.

Lets have a look at your first posts in this thread

Quote:
Look a sneaky police Sargent once shouted at me to get off my phone while stuck in traffic i shouted at him to go f his mother i went on a course and it cost me 97 pound but that was the best 97 pounds i have ever spent.
Lt has been on the wind up for a while now, if you cant take it don't give it.
I think this is great forum, full of different people, if you stay within the rules you wont get banned.
Quote:
From me who was always getting banned.
You weren't interested at all in the discussion and basically say if you break the rules deal with the consequences, that is until you got wind of the pack mentality going on against someone you had a problem with so you jumped on it and got progressively more insulting, that's why you were warned by me in the thread.
Old 22-03-2017, 07:21 AM #335
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Why would I answer questions that have no relevance to what I was discussing with you?, why would you feel the need to bring up threads or posts from months ago when again it has no relevance to what I was discussing with you, you took your comments aimed at another person on this thread too far and where warned about it, you couldn't handle that so have been trying to make me look bad ever since.

Lets have a look at your first posts in this thread

You weren't interested at all in the discussion and basically say if you break the rules deal with the consequences, that is until you got wind of the pack mentality going on against someone you had a problem with so you jumped on it and got progressively more insulting, that's why you were warned by me in the thread.
No matter how you rap it up josy we both know why you wont answer my questions.

I don't need to say anymore in this thread.
Old 22-03-2017, 07:25 AM #336

Quote:
No matter how you rap it up josy we both know why you wont answer my questions.

I don't need to say anymore in this thread.
My post in the festive name change thread has never been removed, I was dealing with a member that had been consistently trolling the forum and was attempting to do the same for the name change thread ruining it for other members, what HAS been removed in there though is the posts where you came in without knowing what was going on trying to cause trouble and not just about my post but because people where having festive names in the first place and NO I never removed those posts either.

So yes, you don't need to say anymore in this thread because you are severely clutching at straws and all because you couldn't accept the fact that you were given a warning on this thread.

Last edited by Josy; 22-03-2017 at 07:29 AM.
Old 22-03-2017, 07:32 AM #337
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I think, tbh, in conclusion, at the end of it all, lets move on.

I agree and I will in a minute

Quote:
Cherie if I said I was going to pass your complaint on then I did.

Why are you jumping to all these conclusions?
What conclusions? the answer you gave about members not knowing what went on behind the scenes did not answer my original question, I have no doubt you passed it on and you passed it on because it was a genuine complaint and it did happen and I know it's happened to others I've seen the posts deleted before my eyes! But unfortunately I got no response from James. You state that you are uncomfortable and won't have anyone ganged up on, yet in this thread I and other members have been called liars and you have done nothing to disabuse this notion, we are told it's one group of "friends" trying to cause trouble, I'm sure it will come as news to Livia that I am her bestie and I have little interaction with Brillo,you are very swift to deal with members who step out of line, but you won't have a word said against a member of the team who does on occasion abuse his position, I'm not saying he does it all the time but often enough to be a problem. Your stock response is "report it", people have reported it, nothing is done, anyway as Withano said let's move on from it, we all know where we stand on the issue now.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 09:10 AM #338
-

-

I honestly had no idea that people took TiBB so seriously .
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 09:12 AM #339
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
It's the principle, especially if people are being banned unfairly as a result.

Somehow I get the feeling if you felt you had been banned wrongly you wouldn't take it lying down. I don't think that's your style - whatever the type of site.

Last edited by Brillopad; 22-03-2017 at 09:19 AM.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:27 AM #340
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post

Somehow I get the feeling if you felt you had been banned wrongly you wouldn't take it lying down. I don't think that's your style - whatever the type of site.
TRIGGERED

Rrrr Iiii Ppppp to the girl I used to beee...
Old 22-03-2017, 09:30 AM #341
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Well I don't know whether you're talking about yourself here or LT but since the thread is about LT I'll take it that you're talking about him and I can tell you that it was me who gave LT the last infraction that ended up banning him and it was for making a thread on one of his infractions, that's a very clear rule break and not down to interpretation

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 09:44 AM #342
-

-

Seriously though I've had to say this a couple of times over the years; This is a private site not a public forum. It is privately owned. It is the internet equivalent of "someone else's house". When you're in someone's house, they can kick you out for whatever reason they want. You don't get to sit in someone's living room saying "I have the right to my opinion!!" .

If the entire TiBB staff decides they're Vegan tomorrow, and TiBB is now a vegan forum that bans anyone who talks about eating meat, that's entirely their right and their business. If they want to ban every single non-mod member in the next 5 minutes and have a private little chat forum, with no warning or explanation, that's entirely up to them. They can set WHATEVER rules they want and it is up to members whether or not they want to play by those rules, leave the forum, or flirt with breaking the rules until they get a ban. Fairness doesn't come into it. Free speech doesn't come into it. We're playing in their house, with their toys, and if we don't like the game, we can go home.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:49 AM #343
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Also Brillo I've just checked your infractions and whatever you think about Dezzy and how he speaks to you, I can tell you 100% truthfully he actually hasn't given you a single infraction since you joined

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 22-03-2017, 10:32 AM #344
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Also Brillo I've just checked your infractions and whatever you think about Dezzy and how he speaks to you, I can tell you 100% truthfully he actually hasn't given you a single infraction since you joined
Well I have to admit to being surprised by that. All I know is that Dezzy has baited me on several occasions referring to me as wombai. I asked him not to do this but he did it again leading to the incident that got me banned.

On that occasion when I objected to him baiting me my post was removed which appeared that someone didn't want the post to be seen, so I posted it again and was banned. It felt unfair and I believe it was unfair..

I don't set out to annoy Dezzy, but as we disagree on most things, we often clash, but that doesn't make it okay to bait me. I think whoever did ban me on that occasion should read through the posts properly to make sure they know what has occurred before banning someone.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:36 AM #345
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well I have to admit to being surprised by that. All I know is that Dezzy has baited me on several occasions referring to me as wombai. I asked him not to do this but he did it again leading to the incident that got me banned.

On that occasion when I objected to him baiting me my post was removed which appeared that someone didn't want the post to be seen, so I posted it again and was banned. It felt unfair and I believe it was unfair..

I don't set out to annoy Dezzy, but as we disagree on most things, we often clash, but that doesn't make it okay to bait me. I think whoever did ban me on that occasion should read through the posts properly to make sure they know what has occurred before banning someone.
This Wombai stuff, I'm just going to address the elephant in the room here and then maybe we can all move on from it. Are you Wombai?, you seem very like her and we're just curious

I will look over the particular infraction that you're talking about, SDs can get very messy and hard to follow what started where and by who

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 22-03-2017, 10:41 AM #346
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Quote:
Ooh girl you didn't even know the HALF of it

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 10:44 AM #347
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Seriously though I've had to say this a couple of times over the years; This is a private site not a public forum. It is privately owned. It is the internet equivalent of "someone else's house". When you're in someone's house, they can kick you out for whatever reason they want. You don't get to sit in someone's living room saying "I have the right to my opinion!!" .

If the entire TiBB staff decides they're Vegan tomorrow, and TiBB is now a vegan forum that bans anyone who talks about eating meat, that's entirely their right and their business. If they want to ban every single non-mod member in the next 5 minutes and have a private little chat forum, with no warning or explanation, that's entirely up to them. They can set WHATEVER rules they want and it is up to members whether or not they want to play by those rules, leave the forum, or flirt with breaking the rules until they get a ban. Fairness doesn't come into it. Free speech doesn't come into it. We're playing in their house, with their toys, and if we don't like the game, we can go home.
So in theory they can say black is white. That's all well and good but the owners don't do it for nothing. They must make money from it and this must be related in part to numbers of posts/members etc.

It wouldn't be a very nice place to visit if discussion was so limited by 'red-tape' and unreasonably restrictive/unfair rules it would likely effect membership and I would imagine that would not be in the site's best interests.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:46 AM #348
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
So in theory they can say black is white. That's all well and good but the owners don't do it for nothing. They must make money from it and this must be related in part to numbers of posts/members etc.

It wouldn't be a very nice place to visit if discussion was so limited by 'red-tape' and unreasonably restrictive/unfair rules it would likely effect membership and I would imagine that would not be in the site's best interests.
As correct as TSs post is in theory, we really do try to be as fair and consistent as we can be but we're all just human at the end of the day and you can't please everyone

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 22-03-2017, 10:58 AM #349
Banned

Banned

I don't think Mark makes any money from Tibb tbh.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 11:14 AM #350

Pennies from advertising probably doesn't even cover the cost of hosting a large forum like this tbf

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
adore, club, discussion, fan, kirk, lt, post, shrine