Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-06-2012, 02:03 PM #1
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Exclamation The Conor Hate is ridiculous. Give it a rest.

Right, get over it.

I record Big Brother - so I watch it a few hours after everyone else, so when I was on here last night from what I heard Conor made horrible remarks about Deana.
The way you lot made it out, was that he was a vicious bully who shouted these things at her etc etc So I agreed and went with it.

This morning? Well I watched the show - and I have to say, the majority of you are no ******ing better than the silly idiots who complain to the BBC over someone's line on EastEnders.
It's silly little people like you that bring the show down, and ruined it on Channel 4 - DO NOT do the same to Channel 5 I swear to God.

Josy made a comment on here, something similar to this - and I complete disagreed with her last night. But now? After seeing the episode? I agree completely.

Conor said it, in the most jokingly way possible - he could not of made it more comical if he tried. Everyone at the table KNEW he was kidding too, the voice he said it in was pure banter.

And it wasn't even said to Deana's face - even when he said he would 'Punch her' he maintained a humorous voice.
The language of course could be deemed threatening or abusive, in another context I agree - but then Big Brother called him to the Diary Room and reminded him of the rules.

Why the ****** are you lot acting, like the guy wasn't even called into the Diary Room?!

I wouldn't like to think for a second, the only reason this fuss has been kicked up is because the majority of people on this forum, haven't liked Conor from Day 1.
Yeah, you're all being ridiculously over the top - I don't condone violence towards women, clearly Conor doesn't either and that's why when he left the Diary Room he genuinely did seem sorry for what he had said previously.

And if you complained to Channel 5, you're a complete moron. I'm sorry, I don't care who you are - you're a moron.

The way it was actually said, the fact it wasn't to her face, the fact Big Brother DID step in, and of course the fact Conor had realized what he had done - shows that the situation isn't as bad as it's being made out.

We have had FAR bigger situations on Big Brother over the years, that have gone un-noticed.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
conor, give, hate, rest, ridiculous