Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 02:14 PM #26
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
Toothache would be very interesting if she had it.
She annoys me so much. My 5 year old nephew has less tantrums than her.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:17 PM #27
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarryn View Post
Why are some on here trying to medically diagnose a HM's behaviour while only watching them for less than 1 hour a night ?.
Unless a HM is quiet, perfect & shows no anger then they have a serious personality disorder (?).
Leave her alone.
We all have different issues, none of us are perfect.
If you don't like Harry then leave it at that but don't try to heap more hatred on her by saying she is mentally ill.
I'm constantly pointing that out to people on here

I guess anyone can be a psychiatrist nowadays
Old 10-07-2015, 02:18 PM #28

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
I'm just waiting for a FM to say Harry has Autistic Tendencies.
No she doesn't have any signs of that at all.

If anyone is like a mild asbergers its Joel but I don't think he is either. I worked with autistic children for a few years and even with autism there can be dramatic differences.

People speculate.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
Old 10-07-2015, 02:19 PM #29
Banned

Banned

i can't bear this awful smear campaign thats based on unfounded opinion rather than observation and fact....this is someones life you're attacking, not their game playing or their annoying personalty in the house ...its wrong..even if someone does have mental health issues that does not constitute this type of targeted abuse...no better than racism, sexism or homophobia...

I would personally question the mental health of the person who has set up this thread just as a negative tool to abuse someone that they believe to be vulnerable.....you should be ashamed
Old 10-07-2015, 02:21 PM #30
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
She annoys me so much. My 5 year old nephew has less tantrums than her.
And what type of parent would constitute the open targeted attack of someone who they believe to be vulnerable who is also unable to defend themselves because they don't know whats being said about them....shame on you
Old 10-07-2015, 02:22 PM #31

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCROP View Post
i can't bear this awful smear campaign thats based on unfounded opinion rather than observation and fact....this is someones life you're attacking, not their game playing or their annoying personalty in the house ...its wrong..even if someone does have mental health issues that does not constitute this type of targeted abuse...no better than racism, sexism or homophobia...

I would personally question the mental health of the person who has set up this thread just as a negative tool to abuse someone that they believe to be vulnerable.....you should be ashamed
Fair enough lets not search for ways to justify how she acts and say then that Harry has no problems, deserves no sympathy and is just a vicious brat who has tantrums.

But actually its far nicer to search for an explanation that's more beyond her control to explain how she acts.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 10-07-2015 at 02:24 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:22 PM #32
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

I know two people with borderline personality disorder and i have also thought myself that Harry may have that too.

I first thought it about her on the night that Nick wanted his own bed and she just couldn't leave him there, she had to get him back, despite there being friction between them.

There is a book about BPD called 'I hate you - don't leave me'. This title sums up the contradictory nature of BPD; issues with attachment/abandonment even when there is constant conflict with the other person in that relationship.

BY the way, most of us encounter mental health issues in our life at some point, either ourselves or others close to us. It's fine to talk about it, whether in ourselves or in others, so long as we do not judge and dismiss others (or ourselves) because of it. As a sufferer of mental health issues myself i'd say Harry definitely has some too and she'd be the first to admit it i'm sure.

Doesn't make anyone a worse person for having mental health issues.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:24 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BBUSA17: James

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Abuse? Are you kidding me?
It's a friggen discussion. They signed up for a show.
Their actions, good and bad are up for discussion.
Quick run under the covers the sky is falling. Everyone is draining her bank account, stabbing her with words leaving her bloodied!!!

It's just opinions. debate them if you disagree. They are no more valid than those defending her because the topic may strike a nerve.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:26 PM #34
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And what type of parent would constitute the open targeted attack of someone who they believe to be vulnerable who is also unable to defend themselves because they don't know whats being said about them....shame on you
Oh please. This is Big Brother. Housemates are always discussed. This is what they sign up for.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:27 PM #35
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
Fair enough lets not search for ways to justify how she acts and say then that Harry has no problems, deserves no sympathy and is just a vicious brat who has tantrums.
What sympathy ?...You haven't shown any...you're just behaving like a coward who's part of some sick little witch hunt aimed at giving a total stranger who's not here to defend themselves the stigma of mental illness....

Ever considered that your behaviour is not stable ? I find it deeply offensive and disgusting....AND very immature
Old 10-07-2015, 02:28 PM #36
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafunghoul View Post
Abuse? Are you kidding me?
It's a friggen discussion. They signed up for a show.
Their actions, good and bad are up for discussion.
Quick run under the covers the sky is falling. Everyone is draining her bank account, stabbing her with words leaving her bloodied!!!

It's just opinions. debate them if you disagree. They are no more valid than those defending her because the topic may strike a nerve.
I know, right? Why can't we discussed the housemates?
Old 10-07-2015, 02:32 PM #37

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
What sympathy ?...You haven't shown any...you're just behaving like a coward who's part of some sick little witch hunt aimed at giving a total stranger who's not here to defend themselves the stigma of mental illness....

Ever considered that your behaviour is not stable ? I find it deeply offensive and disgusting....AND very immature
This isn't about me. And then if you ever read what I said instead of reacting you'd see its not witch hunty at all.

And targeting forum members is against the rules.

― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 10-07-2015 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:36 PM #38
Banned

Banned

If she is vulnerable or has mental health issues then wouldn't it be more human and normal to want to support her and give her a boost of self esteem rather than tear her down and attack her...if she was a blind housemate or physically disabled you would never dream of this cowardly behaviour....people on here who just don't like her and believe she's being a nob are doing nothing wrong by making negative comments about her...about any of the housemates....but if you are one of those sanctimonious types who feel qualified to believe that she has actual illness then the way you are behaving is shameful and i personally would question your state of mind
Old 10-07-2015, 02:39 PM #39

the producers may of known that she has a disorder of some kind, the tv industry is a very corrupt place in the world, big brother is no different in setting up housemates to look good or bad, inside the house your being played at,
Old 10-07-2015, 02:40 PM #40
Banned

Banned

Quote:
This isn't about me. And then if you ever read what I said instead of reacting you'd see its not witch hunty at all.

And targeting forum members is against the rules.
Who accused you of targeting forum members ? Seems you have your facts wrong.... i don't feel in the least bit targeted by this or in the least bit intimidated either....the person you are targeting isn't a forum member ...they aren't here to defend themselves

Im reacting to something i see as very improper and wrong...i aint targeting anybody..im merely defending someone who isn't here to defend themselves against accusations that are completely unfounded
Old 10-07-2015, 02:41 PM #41

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
If she is vulnerable or has mental health issues then wouldn't it be more human and normal to want to support her and give her a boost of self esteem rather than tear her down and attack her...if she was a blind housemate or physically disabled you would never dream of this cowardly behaviour....people on here who just don't like her and believe she's being a nob are doing nothing wrong by making negative comments about her...about any of the housemates....but if you are one of those sanctimonious types who feel qualified to believe that she has actual illness then the way you are behaving is shameful and i personally would question your state of mind
I've already said in another thread I feel a bit sorry for her but thats neither here nor there. This is big brother, we discuss the housemates. I think maybe you should take a step back from the computer, get a bit of sunshine and fresh air and calm down a bit.

― Richard Dawkins
Old 10-07-2015, 02:44 PM #42

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Who accused you of targeting forum members ? Seems you have your facts wrong.... i don't feel in the least bit targeted by this or in the least bit intimidated either....the person you are targeting isn't a forum member ...they aren't here to defend themselves

Im reacting to something i see as very improper and wrong...i aint targeting anybody..im merely defending someone who isn't here to defend themselves against accusations that are completely unfounded
You are targeting me with personal remarks.

― Richard Dawkins
Old 10-07-2015, 02:44 PM #43
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
I've already said in another thread I feel a bit sorry for her but thats neither here nor there. This is big brother, we discuss the housemates. I think maybe you should take a step back from the computer, get a bit of sunshine and fresh air and calm down a bit.
You both need to bugger off and cool down, you are ruining the mood in here. Harry knows she cant win and all she is doing is acting up to get as much airtime as possible. Its as plain as day so simmer down or I will hose you both down, get it. got it gooooood.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:45 PM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

That is your opinion.
But by that logic, ANY negative comments should be off limits since HG's aren't here to defend themselves.

The mere definition of an opinion and subjective interpretation is a conclusion that is unfounded. It's just a damn opinion. Is that so hard to comprehend? No one is diagnosing her.

Last edited by vafunghoul; 10-07-2015 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:47 PM #45
Banned

Banned

Quote:
I'm completely calm but you obviously think you can diagnose my state of mental health now as well...wow, you must be an amazing medic...
You are right tho...this is Big Brother....and when Helen used the same language about Brian that you have been using here, she was seriously reprimanded for it and many people believed she should have been evicted because of it..

This type of thread is not what Big Brother would endorse
Old 10-07-2015, 02:48 PM #46
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
She's as interesting as toothache.

Last edited by Jason.; 10-07-2015 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:50 PM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm completely calm but you obviously think you can diagnose my state of mental health now as well...wow, you must be an amazing medic...
You are right tho...this is Big Brother....and when Helen used the same language about Brian that you have been using here, she was seriously reprimanded for it and many people believed she should have been evicted because of it..

This type of thread is not what Big Brother would endorse
I completely agree with you here.

I also hope you understand that my previous posts are not directed maliciously towards you. Just stating my opinions. In the end, I can agree to disagree. Doesn't mean I don't respect your opinions or anyone's no matter how much we banter back and forth and disagree.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:51 PM #48
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafunghoul View Post
That is your opinion.
But by that logic, ANY negative comments should be off limits since HG's aren't here to defend themselves.

The mere definition of an opinion and subjective interpretation is a conclusion that is unfounded. It's just a damn opinion. Is that so hard to comprehend? No one is diagnosing her.
you're correct any type of open criticism or negative opinion is what the show is open for and about...but not negative attacks on a persons disability....if she was blind or physically disabled you wouldn't dream of doing it so whats the difference....if you REALY believe she has a disability why on earth would you attack her and laugh at her for it ?
Old 10-07-2015, 02:54 PM #49

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Quote:
you're correct any type of open criticism or negative opinion is what the show is open for and about...but not negative attacks on a persons disability....if she was blind or physically disabled you wouldn't dream of doing it so whats the difference....if you REALY believe she has a disability why on earth would you attack her and laugh at her for it ?
Is it OK to call her mad
Old 10-07-2015, 02:55 PM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm not laughing at her. I believe she needs help to resolve some issues.

We've all called someone crazy (and worse) while driving and getting cut off yes? It's an opinion on someone actions/behavior.

Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
borderline, disorder, harry, personality