Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 06-06-2009, 11:50 AM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by 6*Alives
Term 7:

7. Under no circumstances will there be a refund for any vote cast or for any misdialled calls.
In previous years they have refunded money for votes cast because of certain situations, they are saying here in this TERM that they will no longer refund money for any circumstance!!
6*Alives is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:53 AM #27

Quote:
Term 9:

9. At times you may not be able to get through to register your vote. Channel 4 is not liable to callers who are unable to register a vote.
By having this TERM Ch4 can now turn off a particular HM's phone line if they DEEM them to be receiving TOO many votes!
Old 06-06-2009, 11:54 AM #28
BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

Right, i will NOT be voting then.
If its a possibility my vote wont even be counted then why should i waste my money?
andybigbro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:55 AM #29

Quote:
Term 11:

11. Channel 4's decision in relation to all matters affecting the Votes is final.
No matter what anyone says or does, how the votes are cast or not cast Ch4 WILL DECIDE!!
Old 06-06-2009, 12:07 PM #30

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):

People are being so calm, dont you see that C4 are playing us, i mean so when people say its a fix then its true.

I mean lets say its Sophie VS Rogrigo in the finale and 20,000 people vote for Rogrigo to win and 34,000 vote for Sophie, because they wouldnt like Sophie they will just say "Naa lets just count 12,000 of Sophie's vote and all of Rodrigo's.... wooop Rodrigo our fave wins!!!"
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:08 PM #31

its like to stop gangs from fixing it, they put on a large bet on a housemate who isnt at good odds to stay/win and then they cast a few thousand votes (all this phone in money will be made back if the housemate has really **** odds)...so channel 4 will know that no one person will vote like 1000 or 2000 times so they put this rule out, if there is a mobile number that appears 3 times or 33 times then they wont see anything wrong with that and the votes will "be counted and VERIFIED"
Ethan.k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:10 PM #32

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Have they always been the terms?
Yes

Quote:
People are being so calm, dont you see that C4 are playing us, i mean so when people say its a fix then its true.

I mean lets say its Sophie VS Rogrigo in the finale and 20,000 people vote for Rogrigo to win and 34,000 vote for Sophie, because they wouldnt like Sophie they will just say "Naa lets just count 12,000 of Sophie's vote and all of Rodrigo's.... wooop Rodrigo our fave wins!!!"
The reason people are being calm is because its being read into too much and there is absolutely nothing going on. The rest of you have got it all wrong and you're just jumping to conclusions with conspiracy theories. All reality TV shows have roughly the same t&c's, are they all fixed too? They're only used for exceptional circumstances.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:12 PM #33

Quote:

No, they cant do that, all the votes are checked and ocunted independantly and as I said on my last post they will see a trend of thousands of votes coming from one or two phone numbers and they will see it as suspicious and know that gangs are out to hijack the show as to fix it and get a large payout from the bookies.....do you all not remember last year during the days running up to the BB9 final there were reports of groups that were trying to make a quick pound
Old 06-06-2009, 12:12 PM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Yes

Quote:

The reason people are being calm is because its being read into too much and there is absolutely nothing going on. The rest of you have got it all wrong and you're just jumping to conclusions with conspiracy theories. All reality TV shows have roughly the same t&c's, are they all fixed too? They're only used for exceptional circumstances.
Okay right, so really there not really fixing in the result of getting someone else evicted? I hope your right.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:15 PM #35
retro physical

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

retro physical

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Yes

Quote:

Agreed.
I'm assuming this refers to people who can 'cheat the system'. Work out a way to get multiple votes for the call of one etc.
Okay, bad example but I get what Tom's saying.
-pointlesspost-
xDramatick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:15 PM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Yes

Quote:

yes, "exceptional circumstances is what it is"

secondly, i reslly dont understand why people who "love" the show and spend alot of time on "BB" forums hencs the name "thisisbigbrother" and slam the show at any chanvce they can when this is a special year as it is the 10th summer series and it is a critical series were fans need to stick together to get the show through to next year because channel 4 will pull the friiging plug on this show if this summer has shitty ratings, Bye Bye and nomore BB
Old 06-06-2009, 12:16 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Yes

Quote:

Okay right, so really there not really fixing in the result of getting someone else evicted? I hope your right.
Seriously, its just people reading way too much into this. Some will never even be used ... e.g. in Dancing on Ice there is a T&C that if the public votes are tied then the head judge decides who goes through or something. Is that a fix because what is the point in a public vote if there is the possibility it can be tied? Thats how trivial it is. The resetting votes in BB has only been used once throughout the entire history of BB, so whats to say the rest have ever been used?

Its just for block voting for people to change the results (ie bookies).
Old 06-06-2009, 12:24 PM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Yes

Quote:

Seriously, its just people reading way too much into this. Some will never even be used ... e.g. in Dancing on Ice there is a T&C that if the public votes are tied then the head judge decides who goes through or something. Is that a fix because what is the point in a public vote if there is the possibility it can be tied? Thats how trivial it is. The resetting votes in BB has only been used once throughout the entire history of BB, so whats to say the rest have ever been used?

Sorry my post before seemed to come across differently, i was actually not being sarcastic with the question, i was genuinely asking lol. So i hope you are right, i dont have to worry anymore. What exactly would extreme circumstances be anyway? A dead on tie?
Old 06-06-2009, 12:29 PM #39
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally posted by ILoveMoney
good its about time big brother fixed the vote because it is evident that the British public are incapable of keeping the entertaining people in

Oh so you want C4 To pick another Winner like Rachel?

What the **** is wrong with those assholes at C4
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:29 PM #40

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Yes

Quote:

Sorry my post before seemed to come across differently, i was actually not being sarcastic with the question, i was genuinely asking lol. So i hope you are right, i dont have to worry anymore. What exactly would extreme circumstances be anyway? A dead on tie?
yeah a dead on tie or a real mess up with the votes!
Old 06-06-2009, 12:33 PM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Yes

Quote:

Oh I know you weren't being sarcastic, its just the way I speak

Anyway an extreme circumstance would be like what we seen in CBB5 where Shilpa was up for eviction and they used "to save" (or win) instead of "to evict". They just have to cover all ground, no matter how little chance of it happening is, in case something does happen and they don't know what course of action to take. If its already in the T&C's then noone can contest it because you're supposed to know them before you vote.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:38 PM #42
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Quote:
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Quote:
Originally posted by ILoveMoney
good its about time big brother fixed the vote because it is evident that the British public are incapable of keeping the entertaining people in

Oh so you want C4 To pick another Winner like Rachel?

What the **** is wrong with those assholes at C4
that's my point, Rachel won because the stupid British public vote her to win not C4
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:31 PM #43

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Yes

Quote:

OR whenever things are not going Ch4's way!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:40 PM #44

Quote:
Originally posted by Ethan.k
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Yes

Quote:

yes, "exceptional circumstances is what it is"

secondly, i reslly dont understand why people who "love" the show and spend alot of time on "BB" forums hencs the name "thisisbigbrother" and slam the show at any chanvce they can when this is a special year as it is the 10th summer series and it is a critical series were fans need to stick together to get the show through to next year because channel 4 will pull the friiging plug on this show if this summer has shitty ratings, Bye Bye and nomore BB
To be honest as a fan of BB since DAY 1 for me BB in its the public decide format was over a long time ago, the day they sent Nikki Graeme back into the house to be precise!! Its now just a platform for wannabes to be manipulated by Ch4 in any manner they choose and to show us their manipulations in 1 hour snippets without the viewers getting a true picture of the housemates via continuous live feed!!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:47 PM #45

Dont know if I am going to bother voting. They keep deleting my comments off of the Ch4 BB page when I post.
Hawkeye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, channel 4, omg, read, sewn, term, terms, voting, years