Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 02:59 PM #51
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafunghoul View Post
I completely agree with you here.

I also hope you understand that my previous posts are not directed maliciously towards you. Just stating my opinions. In the end, I can agree to disagree. Doesn't mean I don't respect your opinions or anyone's no matter how much we banter back and forth and disagree.
Thanks for saying that....and i know this is not against me....and sometimes we don't know we are offending people until some one tells us...if i offend anyone i would also want to be told so i at least have a choice weather i change my actions or not ... it is a respectful thing to confront people sometimes ....and also a respectful thing to defend what you believe to be true and you have
Old 10-07-2015, 03:06 PM #52
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

Harry doesn't have a personality disorder but she is showing some mental health problems. I am really surprised she hasn't been offered some form of coping mechanisms or strategies from the psychologists in the BB production team.
She always says she has "issues" but that does not justify that behaviour. She needs to find ways in which to settle herself and prevent any escalation of feelings; especially in such a closed off and small environment. I am actually surprised that she hasn't said to big brother that she wants to leave yet.

She is going to need a therapist or anger management when she leaves because its not healthy and her mental wellbeing should be top priority.

Look who's back baby!
Old 10-07-2015, 03:11 PM #53
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
Is it OK to call her mad
Im not trying to be all PC and Anal ....and I'm sure you're not a mean person....i think she's as mad as a mouse, thats why i like her, and she's the first to say it and laugh about it...as is Niki Graham and Marc all of which i like a lot.....it only starts getting sinister when people start saying they know shes got serious mental health issues...that she's dangerous...that she should be hated for it....one person, not on your thread had a thread the other day saying they know she is capable of stabbing some one....im sorry, I've got heavy here and i am def gonna leave your thread alone now,,,i just couldn't not speak out

I find her behaviour outrageous and funny and fascinating ...its the reason i like her and if anything it makes me wanna be for her rather than go against her

Good luck with your time on here mate
Old 10-07-2015, 04:47 PM #54

I don't think Harry has a personality disorder per se, rather the rest of her personalities have problem.
Old 10-07-2015, 05:04 PM #55

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCROP View Post
Im not trying to be all PC and Anal ....and I'm sure you're not a mean person....i think she's as mad as a mouse, thats why i like her, and she's the first to say it and laugh about it...as is Niki Graham and Marc all of which i like a lot.....it only starts getting sinister when people start saying they know shes got serious mental health issues...that she's dangerous...that she should be hated for it....one person, not on your thread had a thread the other day saying they know she is capable of stabbing some one....im sorry, I've got heavy here and i am def gonna leave your thread alone now,,,i just couldn't not speak out

I find her behaviour outrageous and funny and fascinating ...its the reason i like her and if anything it makes me wanna be for her rather than go against her

Good luck with your time on here mate
YES. Would have sufficed!
Old 10-07-2015, 05:13 PM #56

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
CBB18: Stephen Bear

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
CBB18: Stephen Bear

She's an anti-social, histrionic, dependent narcissist.

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/persona...sorder_test.mv

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
borderline, disorder, harry, personality