Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Old 22-01-2010, 12:59 AM #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_1986 View Post
You'd think the fact that critics call it 'trash TV' and 'dumbed-down TV' that she would stop treating lowlives like royalty and calling them 'great housemates'!

And I agree with you about Karly, Kris and Lisa! I was pissed off Davina said on the BB website that Kris should have stayed longer and on the finale night trying to persuade Sophie to take him back! She gave that little tramp Karly such an easy ride and gave her a 2nd interview the next week after her 'hardman' boyfriend quit. And her love for Lisa was sickening! The odd thing is that Davina actually had me feeling sorry for Bea - even though I hated Bea, I couldn't understand why she was the only bully to get grilled when the other bullies got off scott free! Maybe it was a class thing, as Karly, Kris and Lisa were common so Davina could relate to them more than snotty Bea!

Rachel wasn't my choice of winner but Davina should have respected the fact that people voted her the winner and not asked her if she was going to give the money to charity WTF!

She was also very nasty about other nice but quiet housemates like Maysoon (BB9) and Tom (BB10), coz they quit and didn't like the chavvy housemates she loved!
I agree with you on everything you said there and just think if she was totally impartial to all the HM's and stopped fawning over the nasty ones and stopped acting so chavvy 24/7 she would be okay.

The way she acts she isn't doing much to stop those critics calling the show trashy and low rent when she acts in the very same manner which is a shame cos there was a time when she was naturally funny without been OTT and bitchy -I do agree with you though she definetely seems to favour the nasty bitchy diva phoneys to the less confident ones who are not bothered about getting airtime for the sake of it.

As for her trying to het Sophie and Kris back together that was embarrassing and awkward to watch and how she also fawned all over Bex Luke Jen and Sylvia [BB9] also made me feel like throwing up ,then she went on to have a go at Rachel and treated Luke and Bex like royalty at the final ,didn't even tell Luke off for been so nasty to her -oh no you could see she was more or less encouraging him and even made snide digs herself -I really felt sorry for Rachel -if i was her i think i'd have slapped Davina and Luke cos they treated her like dirt and i was angry just watching it.
realitynut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 01:46 AM #77

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

She's a slut on BBBM. So vulgar. I wouldn't like her kids to ever watch the show. She is great at interviewing the evicted HM's, but total crap on BBBM!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 01:02 AM #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
She's a slut on BBBM. So vulgar. I wouldn't like her kids to ever watch the show. She is great at interviewing the evicted HM's, but total crap on BBBM!
Totally agree with you there Jet,about her been such a vulgar slut on BBBM.

I'm not at all straighy laced/stuck up or narrow minded and yeah a bit of flirty fun,banter is great but she has to take it to the extreme and she just makes me feel sick with her crude, crass vulgar slapper ways and how she goes OTT trying to look sexy when she starts dancing -if anything she looks far too suggestive its more scary than seductive and no wonder she doesn't want her kids seeing BB or the spin of shows -they'd probably die of embarrassment at how pathetic and how chavvy she is -no wonder big mouth hasn't got as many viewers with her hosting and all that gurning.
Old 24-01-2010, 01:15 AM #79
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

She makes herself look ridiculous on BBBM. Who the hell does she think she's fooling?

Davina is 42 not 22 and "getting down with the kids" makes for embarrassing viewing.
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 01:31 AM #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
She makes herself look ridiculous on BBBM. Who the hell does she think she's fooling?

Davina is 42 not 22 and "getting down with the kids" makes for embarrassing viewing.
She's not fooling anyone only her stupid self and thats why its so embarrassing

Her biased attitude towards or against if she don't like someone is also pathetic seeing as she's the host and is meant to be objective and impartial but whats really bad is she is always FOR the shites and for me that doesn't say anything too good about her as a person -The woman is just an old slapper and a phoney.
Old 24-01-2010, 01:46 AM #81

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Stacey Solomon

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Stacey Solomon

The BB9 final was so dull, as Rachel seemed really excited to have won and Davina just looked bored, even on Big Mouth that night, she asked if Rachel was a deserving winner, she never says that about anyone else!

I hated in BB7 the way she told Mikey that she thought he would have made it to the final, then interviewed Susie later that night and was completly rude to her!

In BB10 she was nice to most of the evictees even though some were nasty bullies yet gave Noirin a cold stern interview, I know alot of people dislike Noirin, but I hate the way the bullies got away with everything just coz Davina liked them, yet the people she didn't like were grilled!

GOOD RIDDANCE: Jonas, Sov,
Jay_1986 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 01:57 AM #82
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

It makes me laugh when you look at the USA Robot Host compared to Davina, no matter how much you hate Davina you cant help but love her when you think of what the Americans get for a host lol

The USA Host is so boring and non dramatic..

Davina says 'This is Davina, The next person to be evicted IS...' then a 8 second pause, followed by the name.

Chenbot or whatever the Americans nickname her, says '..Jordan you have been evicted from the Big Brother house'

No dramatic pause no nothing.

So Davina is far better at presenting.
Davina also loves the show where as alot of presenters just do the show for money.
Davina has far more personality than the US Host.

So Davina Is a legend.
Old 24-01-2010, 01:58 AM #83
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_1986 View Post
The BB9 final was so dull, as Rachel seemed really excited to have won and Davina just looked bored,
HaHa
Do you not know Davina hated Rachel?

Everyone knows that, Davina was so pissed off at Rachel winning, well tbh who wouldnt be bored having to interview that boring thing.

Im quite sure the rest of the nation were doing this to.. '' once Rachel won.

BB9 was an exciting final so dont call it Boring, but it did go completely the wrong way it should of been Darnell or Rex first, followed by Sara, Mikey and then Rachel.
Old 24-01-2010, 02:15 AM #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
HaHa
Do you not know Davina hated Rachel?

Everyone knows that, Davina was so pissed off at Rachel winning, well tbh who wouldnt be bored having to interview that boring thing.

Im quite sure the rest of the nation were doing this to.. '' once Rachel won.

BB9 was an exciting final so dont call it Boring, but it did go completely the wrong way it should of been Darnell or Rex first, followed by Sara, Mikey and then Rachel.
Very true all your words and if I remember correctly her commute to work at the time was from France - so probably only prepared/rehersed the Mikey winner intervew.
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 12:06 AM #85

Yes Rachel may not have been the most exciting housemate and Mikey probably would have been a better winner but Davina is the host for gods sake and as a professional host who's been presenting for about 15 yrs altogether and a 10 yr BB host she should be impartial and professional -Jeez, its not like it was her 1st yr hosting and she'd only just started as a young twenty-something presenter who was thrown in at the deep end.

She could've told Luke to calm down and told the audience to show some respect as she has done before with other HM's -Last year that bully Lisa was so sugarcoated by Davina that everytime anyone tried to ask her about her behaviour ,which is what we wanted but didn't get it cos Davina kept butting in straight away going "no,no thats not fair" -Everyone had to pretend Lisa was whiter than white and treat her like god when in fact she was a foul mouthed manipulative menace of a bully yet poor Rachel who was picked on in the house got the same treatment from Davina as well as those HM's who was been nasty to her -thats what gets me mad and no i don't wanna see the baddies lynched to death by her but i also hate it when she fawns all over them and sugarcoats them and seems to support their behaviour and the way she sucks up to them is cringey to watch.
Old 25-01-2010, 07:30 AM #86

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
It makes me laugh when you look at the USA Robot Host compared to Davina, no matter how much you hate Davina you cant help but love her when you think of what the Americans get for a host lol

The USA Host is so boring and non dramatic..

Davina says 'This is Davina, The next person to be evicted IS...' then a 8 second pause, followed by the name.

Chenbot or whatever the Americans nickname her, says '..Jordan you have been evicted from the Big Brother house'

No dramatic pause no nothing.

So Davina is far better at presenting.
Davina also loves the show where as alot of presenters just do the show for money.
Davina has far more personality than the US Host.

So Davina Is a legend.
"Legend"? LOL Total nonentity outside of BB and the UK, Davina has been a major reason the show has gone down the pan, she is totally useless. The spin off shows BBBM and BBLB have been ruined by her and that other crap presenter, George Lamb. Davina doesn't even qualify highly enough as a celeb to go into the CBB House! Hate the chav bitch.
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 09:22 AM #87

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
"Legend"? LOL Total nonentity outside of BB and the UK, Davina has been a major reason the show has gone down the pan, she is totally useless. The spin off shows BBBM and BBLB have been ruined by her and that other crap presenter, George Lamb. Davina doesn't even qualify highly enough as a celeb to go into the CBB House! Hate the chav bitch.
Her bank account disagrees with you.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 11:35 AM #88
NO SURRENDER

Favourites (more):
UBB: Victor
BB11: John James
NO SURRENDER

Favourites (more):
UBB: Victor
BB11: John James

she used 2 be a smackhed so good 4 her tht she got off that shite and on the telly

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
davina, opinion