Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 07-11-2011, 02:41 PM #26
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazelle View Post
He woke up and had to lay listening to selfish Louise going on about how she stayed and the cheers she got. Even Jay seemed embarassed by her. Enough to put anyone on a downer.
Spot on. As you say: even Jay couldn't lay there with Louise listening to her whining voice: to the point that he immediately turned his attention to Aaron to ask if he was okay. Whether fake or not on Jay's part, kudos to him for at least acknowledging how Aaron must have been feeling.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:42 PM #27
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundslike View Post
She was relieved she stayed. Why shouldn't she be happy about it? she went in their for herself and tough doo for those that are upset at her celebration. She seriously thought she was going over Faye who had been up several times and saved. Good on her for showing her feelings.
And her running into the diary room the second Faye was out the door - giggling like some manic banshee wasn't enough....clearly!
Old 07-11-2011, 02:45 PM #28
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Or Tom for that matter.

No you're wrong. Aaron has mentioned a number of times that he doesn't like Tom. Tom is a whinging little back-stabber who blows from loving Aaron one minute to bitching about him the next so why on earth would he like him? He tolerates him and the other HMs because he has to - doesn't mean he has to be two-faced (like some) and pretend he's loving every minute of their company!

Tell me.... Will you be creating a thread about how Jay spoke sh!t about Alex in the crypt with Anton and said she was stupid, boring and fat yet has now spent £500 on a birthday present for her? No, OK didn't think so!
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:48 PM #29
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalite View Post
No you're wrong. Aaron has mentioned a number of times that he doesn't like Tom. Tom is a whinging little back-stabber who blows from loving Aaron one minute to bitching about him the next so why on earth would he like him? He tolerates him and the other HMs because he has to - doesn't mean he has to be two-faced (like some) and pretend he's loving every minute of their company!

Tell me.... Will you be creating a thread about how Jay spoke sh!t about Alex in the crypt with Anton and said she was stupid, boring and fat yet has now spent £500 on a birthday present for her? No, OK didn't think so!
Go on OP.... I dare you!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 02:55 PM #30
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:

Touche!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:56 PM #31

Favourites:
BB12: Harry
CBB8: Paddy

Favourites:
BB12: Harry
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
And her running into the diary room the second Faye was out the door - giggling like some manic banshee wasn't enough....clearly!

She could have gone in there because she was called in like the other hms when they are saved. And as for giggling like a manic banshee thats your nasty spin on it. She was just relieved. She owes nothing to anyone in that house and how and how many times she chose to celebrate is her own damn business.

Last edited by soundslike; 07-11-2011 at 02:56 PM.
soundslike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:58 PM #32
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Saying someone is stupid/boring doesn't mean you don't like them though whereas saying that someone is like your son, the one you want to win etc. is a pretty strong contrast to then saying that you don't like them and that there are nicer people
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:00 PM #33

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She was relieved she stayed. Why shouldn't she be happy about it? she went in their for herself and tough doo for those that are upset at her celebration. She seriously thought she was going over Faye who had been up several times and saved. Good on her for showing her feelings.
louise knew EXACTLY what she was doing,even Jay looked embarrassed about her going on,cant make my mind up on whether she is tactless or spitefull,I'm leaning towards the latter

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:07 PM #34

Quote:
She could have gone in there because she was called in like the other hms when they are saved. And as for giggling like a manic banshee thats your nasty spin on it. She was just relieved. She owes nothing to anyone in that house and how and how many times she chose to celebrate is her own damn business.
Too me she was just too gleeful. The second Faye's name was called her face said it all. I don't think it was relief it was pure glee. She hadn't a thought for Faye. The other housemates have looked relieved when they were saved but to me Louise's grin just shouted "self, self, self"
Kazelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:07 PM #35
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:

You clearly missed the laugh she gave the minute Faye's name was announced on Friday night then?

How many peoeple have been evicted from the house yet all those that have managed to be saved on the night have never laughed when the other HMs name was called. It's called empathy and clearly Louise is lacking this along with dignity, self respect, morals and etiquette!

Last edited by Marmalite; 07-11-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:09 PM #36
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
You clearly missed the laugh she gave the minute Faye's name was announced on Friday night then?

How many peoeple have been evicted from the house yet all those that have managed to be saved on the night have never laughed when the other HMs name was called. It's called empathy and clearly Louise is lacking this along with dignity, self respect, morals and etiquette!
If Louise is the one evicted Thursday, I won't be able to supress a little chuckle, especially as there will be no crowd, unless there are tickets for the suprise eviction?

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:10 PM #37
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Deary me. Touched a nerve did I?

I will thank you for refraining from throwing around personal insults in my direction. I will put any 'spin' I want on my comments in respect of a housemate - that's the purpose of this very forum.

I think you'll find how she chose to 'celebrate' is very much my damn business: given that I am a viewer of the show and a voter - and subsequently, one who is here to do what the show intends: to allow viewers to judge the housemates. Perhaps that crucial fact has escaped you.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:10 PM #38

Aaron will walk thru to his rightful crown on Friday! Aaron FTW!
FILFUNGI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:11 PM #39
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
louise knew EXACTLY what she was doing,even Jay looked embarrassed about her going on,cant make my mind up on whether she is tactless or spitefull,I'm leaning towards the latter
She made it worse by asking Alex later what was wrong with AAron,. knowing that Faye had left the previous night. Then she went on to say they shouldn't have to walk on eggshells because of him.

She doesn't like Aaron and that's absolutely fine, only she won't ever admit this in the diary room because she thinks it wont make her look good.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:16 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post
She made it worse by asking Alex later what was wrong with AAron,. knowing that Faye had left the previous night. Then she went on to say they shouldn't have to walk on eggshells because of him.

She doesn't like Aaron and that's absolutely fine, only she won't ever admit this in the diary room because she thinks it wont make her look good.
I agree Visage,not sure she doesnt like him,but she sure sees him as getting in her and Jays way,she is always getting in spiteful little digs usually about Aaron,and Yes what an idiot asking "What's wrong with him"all she ever does is try curry the publics favour,well she doesn't curry mine,I really hope Aaron beats those two just for the 'karma' factor.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:17 PM #41
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:

Apart from the vicious and odious Jem - and we all saw how 'loved' she was.

Louise's hysterical immediate rush to the diary room, then her deliberate "I got cheers Jay" (knowing fine well Aaron was down, was missing Faye, and would hear her), as well as her later pretending to not know why Aaron was feeling low: shows what a vapid horrible female she really is - her mask is slipping now that she has this bizarre belief that people actually like her.

She's getting too cocky and I for one, will be laughing hard when she (and her manky behaviour and potty mouth) get chucked out soon.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:24 PM #42
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
I agree Visage,not sure she doesnt like him,but she sure sees him as getting in her and Jays way,she is always getting in spiteful little digs usually about Aaron,and Yes what an idiot asking "What's wrong with him"all she ever does is try curry the publics favour,well she doesn't curry mine,I really hope Aaron beats those two just for the 'karma' factor.
So do I Kazanne, so do I.

I remember her telling Jem to stay (thinking she wanted Jem in there to cause more trouble for Aaron and Faye, leaving her to build on her relationship with Jay) She went on to tell Jem not to let them (meaning Aaron) win and cause her to walk.

Jem had no real enemies in there other than Aaron and her sister at times)

Louise has been very clever in trying to bring Aaron down, doing her best to not be noticed.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:25 PM #43
Adios

Adios

Your original post has no valid argument whatsoever. The anti-Aaron movement ate getting so desperate it's laughable.

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:25 PM #44
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
She's getting too cocky and I for one, will be laughing hard when she (and her manky behaviour and potty mouth) get chucked out soon.
She really is and I want her to keep doing this, the fall will be far greater and more satisfying in the end.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:31 PM #45
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

The irony of the OP is priceless

All Aaron did was make some perfectly truthful observations in the diary room, nothing spiteful or hateful about that...

And as for not wanting to spend hundreds of pounds on birthday presents for people he has only known for a few weeks, when he even said himself he wouldn't spend that amount on his son, good on him! If anyone is in the wrong it is Jay & Louise. They did it ONLY to look good! They could very easily have asked for far cheaper presents than they got...
Old 07-11-2011, 03:36 PM #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
The irony of the OP is priceless

All Aaron did was make some perfectly truthful observations in the diary room, nothing spiteful or hateful about that...

And as for not wanting to spend hundreds of pounds on birthday presents for people he has only known for a few weeks, when he even said himself he wouldn't spend that amount on his son, good on him! If anyone is in the wrong it is Jay & Louise. They did it ONLY to look good! They could very easily have asked for far cheaper presents than they got...
I agree. The thing is with Aaron he says it as "he" sees it. Whether we agree with him or not it's his opinion and he doesn't waver on it, to get the housemates or the public onside. If he feels like a sulk he'll have one and doesn't go around singing or falsely trying to be cheerful.

Last edited by Kazelle; 07-11-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Kazelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:45 PM #47
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post
She really is and I want her to keep doing this, the fall will be far greater and more satisfying in the end.

Well her marathon bitch-fest over Aaron last night didn't help matters and am sure it will be included in tonights HL show. My only wish will be for them to include a time stamp on the footage they show so everyone can see for just how long she bitched on and on and on about Aaron and how he has no right to not sit in their company because they did a good gesture by buying Alex & Tom £500 birthday pressies......

Bang on about it for that long and it kinds loses it's genuine nice gesture feel about it doesn it!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:50 PM #48

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
she would have been asked to go in...she also had every right to be pleased with herself, at least she had the common decency to wait until she got in the diary room.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:52 PM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmalite View Post
no you're wrong. Aaron has mentioned a number of times that he doesn't like tom. Tom is a whinging little back-stabber who blows from loving aaron one minute to bitching about him the next so why on earth would he like him? He tolerates him and the other hms because he has to - doesn't mean he has to be two-faced (like some) and pretend he's loving every minute of their company!

Tell me.... Will you be creating a thread about how jay spoke sh!t about alex in the crypt with anton and said she was stupid, boring and fat yet has now spent £500 on a birthday present for her? No, ok didn't think so!

so why is aaron ass licking tom with a bacon butty this morning?
Old 07-11-2011, 03:53 PM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Go on OP.... I dare you!!!
I won't be starting a thread about Jay, he has no fans to repel anything I say.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, full, hate, spite