Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 29-05-2015, 07:35 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Default funny how one episode can change so many opinions on people.

Harriet jeez I was prepared to have her corner for her stay in the house until her pathetic egging on off Aaron on last night's show, and jade of girl stop the child speak you look and sound ridiculous...still hate the twins and Eileen though.

shame about Aaron being a stupid teat as I was really starting to take to him, Joel can get to **** by the way, grassing wee rat could have handled it better.

Last edited by parmnion; 29-05-2015 at 07:35 AM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 07:44 AM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

How did he grass? this is BB .

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 07:47 AM #3

i am still with harriot - glad arron has gone and you are right about joel - i said that point in my last poem.

he will make a great MP.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 07:47 AM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
How did he grass? this is BB .
I couldn't say "milked" someone would complain.
Old 29-05-2015, 07:47 AM #5
0_o

0_o

I think it more likely that BB called joel to the diary room to see how he actually felt about it all (given he did seem extremely uncomfortable..despite his 'laughing') than Joel just went there to 'grass' tbh.

Now that I have thought about this some more, I do feel a warning might have sufficed, however I still don't think its right to blame Joel

I also feel, that BB should be blamed in this whole thing too, for letting it get as far as it did (probably for ratings...). They could easily have stepped in earlier when it was becoming painfully clear that Joel wasnt finding the situation as funny as everyone else was. If they did, I do think Aaron would have stopped what he was doing..at least for that night.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 29-05-2015 at 07:49 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 08:05 AM #6

disagree with you vicky. we all have to take responsibility and we can not blame bb. it was written on arrons face he was liking joel and now it has gone to far.

they have to be accountable for what they did and we must not blame BB.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 08:07 AM #7
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

I wish people would stop saying Joel milked the situation he wasn't too harsh in the diary room over the situation he just said how he felt and could anyone really blame him? I bet it was very awkward for Joel and he felt weird after the situation.

He didn't grass either I think you're forgetting they have cameras in there and big brother sees everything...
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 08:08 AM #8

Aaron has to take responsibility for his actions as a fully grown adult. They were all laughing, harriet also, but why not have a go at Sarah who told Aaron to do it again before he went to the diary room. If you want to have a go at harriet for this, make sure you include Sarah and Danny also.
just thinkin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 08:09 AM #9

I think its one of the attractions as viewers that our opinions can change quickly.I try to judge on balance but it is easier to focus on the present not the show to date. Often a HM who is popular with the public can reverse this during one episode also the opposite is true.

Jade is imo a bit full of herself yet despite this I suspect that she fully expects to be the one evicted but still gave it 100% in her part of the shopping task under difficult circumstances.

The Aaron situation tbh I have never liked him but I think a serious and final warning would have been a more appropriate solution. He was the one at fault but was encouraged by others to continue the behaviours. I would have liked to see one of them man up and intervened on Joels behalf before it escalated and arguably BB should also have done so.

Joel now feels guilty and its created a lose / lose situation for the majority of them.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 08:12 AM #10

Jade, since he realized she was up for eviction has changed her tune - trying to play the poor me, saying she needs to change her personality again, desperately trying to be nice so she won't be evicted. She'll be back to her old ways again once she knows she safe. will be interesting to see how vile or beneath her she thinks the new housemates are.

Last edited by just thinkin; 29-05-2015 at 08:12 AM.
Old 29-05-2015, 08:12 AM #11

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):
CBB18: James Whale

aww what a loss to the BB house just watched it on demand this morning The thing about BB is someone could have just said (using the BB voice over tannoy) 'Aaron cover it up and get into bed or feel BB's wrath' which would have been a hint that his behaviour was out of order and funny to watch! but sadly the situation was out of control encouraged by other HMs and of course pompus Joel complains boom bye bye Aaron
Old 29-05-2015, 08:13 AM #12
x

Favourites:

x

Favourites:

I hardly think Joel grassed

he even felt apologetic because it could have been him that lead to Aaron being removed

Jay. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 08:16 AM #13
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Harriet was pushing Aaron onto Joel ,and really egging him on ,she needed a warning IMO ,Joel was 100% innocent ,he did well as a lot of other lads/men having a gay man exposing himself and actually pushing himself into him would have put Aaron flat on his back and rightly so
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 08:17 AM #14
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by just thinkin View Post
Jade, since he realized she was up for eviction has changed her tune - trying to play the poor me, saying she needs to change her personality again, desperately trying to be nice so she won't be evicted. She'll be back to her old ways again once she knows she safe. will be interesting to see how vile or beneath her she thinks the new housemates are.
Old 29-05-2015, 08:24 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I think it more likely that BB called joel to the diary room to see how he actually felt about it all (given he did seem extremely uncomfortable..despite his 'laughing') than Joel just went there to 'grass' tbh.

Now that I have thought about this some more, I do feel a warning might have sufficed, however I still don't think its right to blame Joel

I also feel, that BB should be blamed in this whole thing too, for letting it get as far as it did (probably for ratings...). They could easily have stepped in earlier when it was becoming painfully clear that Joel wasnt finding the situation as funny as everyone else was. If they did, I do think Aaron would have stopped what he was doing..at least for that night.
Well said, that was the first thing said in this house when we watched last night..BB at fault.
Old 29-05-2015, 08:29 AM #16

Im sorry but Aaron jumped up on the bed behind Joel himself - he didn't need Harriet to push him on Joel - he did it himself.
Old 29-05-2015, 08:30 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I think its one of the attractions as viewers that our opinions can change quickly.I try to judge on balance but it is easier to focus on the present not the show to date. Often a HM who is popular with the public can reverse this during one episode also the opposite is true.

Jade is imo a bit full of herself yet despite this I suspect that she fully expects to be the one evicted but still gave it 100% in her part of the shopping task under difficult circumstances.

The Aaron situation tbh I have never liked him but I think a serious and final warning would have been a more appropriate solution. He was the one at fault but was encouraged by others to continue the behaviours. I would have liked to see one of them man up and intervened on Joels behalf before it escalated and arguably BB should also have done so.

Joel now feels guilty and its created a lose / lose situation for the majority of them.
Good point about jade regarding her effort in the task. I am glad you said that as I can warm to her again as long as there is no more child boohoos.
Old 29-05-2015, 08:41 AM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The way I saw was BB were willing to issue a warning until joel had his say in the diary room.

During the actual event joel couldn't stop looking, even having a quick peek when Sarah asked Aaron to flash one more time on his way to the diary room, Joels beedy eyes flashed a quick glance at Aarons crotch to see if he did.

To then go and make that ridiculous speech in the diary room about how shocked and uncomfortable he was was ridiculous, that was all to save his own face for his mates watching.

But then of course we had an older,stronger gay man chasing a younger straight guy forcing his nakedness onto him as he squeeled no no no over and over again...yet joel is a sort of political type so do we believe no means yes..I dunno? I just think without Joels diary room entry a warning would have been issued..but what I think don't really matter I don't make the rules.
Old 29-05-2015, 08:50 AM #19
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Im sorry but Aaron jumped up on the bed behind Joel himself - he didn't need Harriet to push him on Joel - he did it himself.
I meant before then ,and totally agree 100% Aarons fault
Old 29-05-2015, 09:04 AM #20
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
The way I saw was BB were willing to issue a warning until joel had his say in the diary room.

During the actual event joel couldn't stop looking, even having a quick peek when Sarah asked Aaron to flash one more time on his way to the diary room, Joels beedy eyes flashed a quick glance at Aarons crotch to see if he did.

To then go and make that ridiculous speech in the diary room about how shocked and uncomfortable he was was ridiculous, that was all to save his own face for his mates watching.

But then of course we had an older,stronger gay man chasing a younger straight guy forcing his nakedness onto him as he squeeled no no no over and over again...yet joel is a sort of political type so do we believe no means yes..I dunno? I just think without Joels diary room entry a warning would have been issued..but what I think don't really matter I don't make the rules.
Everything in Joels body language was shouting out he was not comfortable with what Aaron was doing. His first instinct was probably to deck him, but he couldn't easily in that environment. He didn't know what to do, hence his constant walking around.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 09:05 AM #21
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Everything in Joels body language was shouting out he was not comfortable with what Aaron was doing. His first instinct was probably to deck him, but he couldn't easily in that environment. He didn't know what to do, hence his constant walking around.
Old 29-05-2015, 09:06 AM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Walking off a stiffy if you ask me.
Old 29-05-2015, 09:09 AM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post

shocking..

i suppose when joel refused to kiss Aaron earlier in the day, he was really gagging for it. ya, that must be it...NOT
Old 29-05-2015, 09:14 AM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
shocking..

i suppose when joel refused to kiss Aaron earlier in the day, he was really gagging for it. ya, that must be it...NOT
He didn't refuse cause he offered to kiss his bum instead!
Old 29-05-2015, 09:20 AM #25
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaX View Post
I wish people would stop saying Joel milked the situation he wasn't too harsh in the diary room over the situation he just said how he felt and could anyone really blame him? I bet it was very awkward for Joel and he felt weird after the situation.

He didn't grass either I think you're forgetting they have cameras in there and big brother sees everything...
It was the same thing when Hazel was called to the Diary room to ask how she felt after the Daley thing, people saying she milked....after Daley had grabbed her round the throat and threatened to nut her (or something along those lines)

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
change, episode, funny, opinions, people