Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 06-07-2015, 02:16 PM #26

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Helen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Well, I didn't dislike Marc, not all the time anyway and I did find him interesting to watch but you have to remember that's what he does, he comes from that Reality Show Tallifornia so creating drama is what he's been paid to do, this was probably a walk in the park for him
As long as someone was creating drama in that house I'm not going to complain, Marc saved this series imo. I don't mind people getting on and all that but at least make it fun to watch which it wasn't before he came in.
BigBuk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:17 PM #27
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBuk View Post
That's true but BB didn't know that Pauline would have given Helen a free pass.
That makes no difference, the fact is she did give it to Helen and this is what happened. I don't think Helen would have been so vile and nasty to people if she had no final pass and if she was she'd probably have been evicted in the first couple of weeks and none of us would be here talking about her now

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:18 PM #28
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
As long as someone was creating drama in that house I'm not going to complain, Marc saved this series imo. I don't mind people getting on and all that but at least make it fun to watch which it wasn't before he came in.
Again I disagree, I was enjoying the show before he came in, there was plenty going on before they kicked out half the house

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 06-07-2015, 02:19 PM #29
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
All three of those HMs were different, you cannot tell me Marc and especially Dexter were the same kind of HM as Helen.

Marc is a wind up merchant, Helen spoke her mind and was argumentative but I can see her good qualities as well and I don't even know what Dexter was, even after that series was finished I was still confused about Dexter but I liked him, he was entertaining too.

All 3 of those HMs are different.
Marc and Helen are incredibly similar, all they ever did was argue. Dexter had a bit of substance though, I agree. Arguments are not something I find entertaining, three arguments a day started by the same person was draining. Marc brought nothing positive to the house and it's good that he's no longer in it for the sake of the show. I found him entertaining in his first week, he changed dramatically into a one-sided shouty machine and that is so tedious.

In my eyes; Loud noises plus lots of airtime does not equal entertainment, you can tell me that I'm wrong but I get the feeling that you disagree...? Thats all Marc and Helen ever was..
Old 06-07-2015, 02:25 PM #30

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
That makes no difference, the fact is she did give it to Helen and this is what happened. I don't think Helen would have been so vile and nasty to people if she had no final pass and if she was she'd probably have been evicted in the first couple of weeks and none of us would be here talking about her now
See I think people over exaggerate calling her vile and nasty, I can only remember her once getting personal with a HM which was Matthew and he went personal before she did (not condoning it) but it wasn't as if she personally attacked Matthew out of nowhere. Bar that I can't think of anything that would warrant vile and nasty. She may of I'm not certain. I can't remember if she called Jale a slug too, think it may of been Ash though, that too was out of line if it was her. She was argumentative that's it during that series imo.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:25 PM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Again I disagree, I was enjoying the show before he came in, there was plenty going on before they kicked out half the house
I disagree but thats my opinion.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:28 PM #32
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
See I think people over exaggerate calling her vile and nasty, I can only remember her once getting personal with a HM which was Matthew and he went personal before she did (not condoning it) but it wasn't as if she personally attacked Matthew out of nowhere. Bar that I can't think of anything that would warrant vile and nasty. She may of I'm not certain. I can't remember if she called Jale a slug too, think it may of been Ash though, that too was out of line if it was her. She was argumentative that's it during that series imo.
She picked on Jale alot, then she picked on Christopher and then there was the Matthew thing much later on.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-07-2015, 02:40 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Marc and Helen are incredibly similar, all they ever did was argue. Dexter had a bit of substance though, I agree. Arguments are not something I find entertaining, three arguments a day started by the same person was draining. Marc brought nothing positive to the house and it's good that he's no longer in it for the sake of the show. I found him entertaining in his first week, he changed dramatically into a one-sided shouty machine and that is so tedious.

In my eyes; Loud noises plus lots of airtime does not equal entertainment, you can tell me that I'm wrong but I get the feeling that you disagree...? Thats all Marc and Helen ever was..
The difference between Helen and Marc's arguments were that Danny was constantly looking to argue with Marc the moment the slightest opportunity arose, Danny went looking for them. When Marc asked Nick did he want to win is a perfect example, there was no need for Danny to get involved but yet he did. Marc's argument with Aisleyne too, he was sat there during the BB Hotel task keeping his character as it was part of the task and Aisleyne kept taking digs at him before he went in on her. The other arguments he had was when HMs took his jokes too seriously, rightly or wrongly. The Chloe one about an STD for an example, it was an obvious joke, people have different tastes on what's funny and what's not, matter of your personality. You can either choose to be offended or not, in that instance they chose to be offended, then an argument broke out. (that's not me condoning Marc but the HMs chose to turn it into an argument)

For me his arguments came about in a lot different ways than Helens, Marc didn't initiate them as much as people think, the majority of Helens I'd say she probably did. Dexter too was in a lot of arguments but I felt like he was an easy target to the house and he got a lot of undeserved criticism.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:47 PM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She picked on Jale alot, then she picked on Christopher and then there was the Matthew thing much later on.
Yes I agree Jale but personally I'd say that was more Pauline, I can't remember what Pauline said about her, something to do with her VT if I can remember but she planted seeds in the HMs minds about her before Jale even had time to unpack her items.

I can't remember what happened with Christopher being totally honest.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:55 PM #35
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes I agree Jale but personally I'd say that was more Pauline, I can't remember what Pauline said about her, something to do with her VT if I can remember but she planted seeds in the HMs minds about her before Jale even had time to unpack her items.

I can't remember what happened with Christopher being totally honest.
No it certainly wasn't more Pauline, Helen was awful to Jale, she was the one who started calling her Slugworth and made a point of leaving the room when jale entered and letting her know that's why she was leaving the room because of her as well. Christopher she nicknamed "the Wasp" she would be stood talking to her posse and Christopher would walk past and she'd make buzzing noises and laugh as he walked by, again making sure he knew that he was being mocked. Vile woman.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 06-07-2015 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:59 PM #36

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elyzabeth View Post
And the public was so unbelievably stupid

as to vote him out???

Can't believe it....

The show is now a total bore with [B]a few highly boring people

ZZzzzzz

going to sleep[/B]
Great eighth post.

The GBP know best. Marc was yesterdays news. Get over it and move on.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:03 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
No it certainly wasn't more Pauline, Helen was awful to Jale, she was the one who started calling her Slugworth and made a point of leaving the room when jale entered and letting her know that's why she was leaving the room because of her as well. Christopher she nicknamed "the Wasp" she would be stood talking to her posse and Christopher would walk past and she'd make buzzing noises and laugh as he walked by, again making sure he knew that he was being mocked. Vile woman.
Pauline called her fat and greedy, made a big massive deal about her taking too much Chicken ( she took a normal amount ) then went into the bedroom and started slating her to the rest of the house and was it not Pauline who said she didn't want to be in the same room as her? Swear that was her. I still cannot remember the Christopher saga so I'll take your word for it. Still wouldn't class that as vile, making a few stupid noises is immature and silly if anything imo.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:07 PM #38
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Pauline called her fat and greedy, made a big massive deal about her taking too much Chicken ( she took a normal amount ) then went into the bedroom and started slating her to the rest of the house and was it not Pauline who said she didn't want to be in the same room as her? Swear that was her. I still cannot remember the Christopher saga so I'll take your word for it. Still wouldn't class that as vile, making a few stupid noises is immature and silly if anything imo.
Yeah pauline treated Jale badly but Helen did equally. Helen was a bully towards both her and Christopher, the example I gave you was just one thing I thought of off the top of my head, that example imo is a classic example of playground bullying. Helen is a nasty piece of work

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-07-2015, 03:14 PM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Your favourites are Marc, Helen and Dexter, would you have been disappointed with natural entertainment
**** me. What a trio of scum
Old 06-07-2015, 03:19 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah pauline treated Jale badly but Helen did equally. Helen was a bully towards both her and Christopher, the example I gave you was just one thing I thought of off the top of my head, that example imo is a classic example of playground bullying. Helen is a nasty piece of work
Helen showed off her nice side too in the house but yes I can see why people like yourself do dislike her.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:20 PM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
**** me. What a trio of scum
I could maybe understand Helen to a degree but what have Marc and Dexter done to be called Scum?
Old 06-07-2015, 03:30 PM #42
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
For me his arguments came about in a lot different ways than Helens, Marc didn't initiate them as much as people think, the majority of Helens I'd say she probably did. Dexter too was in a lot of arguments but I felt like he was an easy target to the house and he got a lot of undeserved criticism.
Still, in reply the op about how the public can vote out Marc, the obvious answer is that most people do not find this behaviour entertainment, I understand that you do and that's fine but it's not really hard to understand that a constant string of petty arguments (and nothing else) is the opposite to entertainment to most people. To me, this is all Marc done for the majority of his stay and it was incredibly boring to me and many others.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:34 PM #43

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

I am lost now without Marc as he was a hard act to follow. I'm sort of liking Joel and would prefer him to win over the rest of the HMs.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:47 PM #44
cancelled

cancelled

Default ruin

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnx View Post
This week he'd have come into his own. Bring him back one last time!???
which translates into...........mark woulda ruined it for everyone else

.........let him be forgotten

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:49 PM #45

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
This.

It was a decent episode, would have been a lot worse if BB didn't get involved.

All the drama came from BB, the noms twist, giving Joel a Ł2500 Pizza and the HMs rebelling like a bunch of kids down to BB punishing them.

If there wasn't noms yesterday where would the so called "entertainment" come from? I sure can't see it.
BB's job is to put them in situations that are entertaining. Glad the are finally giving that a go this series.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:52 PM #46

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandit View Post
which translates into...........mark woulda ruined it for everyone else

.........let him be forgotten

Mark L
Would have ruined what? The prize fund went down 100k, they've all had their suitcases removed and Chloe, Jack, Christian and Harry have all been arguing since he's left. They've ruined it for themselves.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:53 PM #47
BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

I voted him out

Thanks to Littlegreen for my lovely sig
andybigbro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:56 PM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
BB's job is to put them in situations that are entertaining. Glad the are finally giving that a go this series.
They've been doing that for years, you've probably noticed it more because minus Joel and Harry the rest aren't even worth mentioning as they're all boring so when they aren't as boring you've noticed what BB has done.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:44 PM #49
cancelled

cancelled

Default ruin

Quote:
Would have ruined what?
ruined it for the majority of viewers ( those that could not vote mark out

fast enough.......................)

remaining HMs are now more entertaining / interesting

without mark...................

+ marks continued presence in the BB house would have ruined the rest

of my life..........what little time i have left.......

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 05:52 PM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandit View Post
ruined it for the majority of viewers ( those that could not vote mark out

fast enough.......................)

remaining HMs are now more entertaining / interesting

without mark...................

+ marks continued presence in the BB house would have ruined the rest

of my life..........what little time i have left.......

Mark L
I like your short but worthwhile points.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
marc, watching, worth