Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB16 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB16) aka 'CBB: UK vs USA' started on Channel 5 on August 27th 2015. Discuss the series here.

Old 21-09-2015, 10:29 PM #51

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
This guy is trying to turn his nomination of Austin into some sort of heroic act by a man of integrity.

And Austin had him pegged at the end when he asked James if he did this because Austin is his competition
I don't think there is anything more ridiculous than saying James is to blame for Austin's actions. It was Austin who said those vile things to Janice he's responsible, no one else.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 10:50 PM #52

Favourites:
CBB16: Fatman Scoop

Favourites:
CBB16: Fatman Scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
I don't think there is anything more ridiculous than saying James is to blame for Austin's actions. It was Austin who said those vile things to Janice he's responsible, no one else.
Seconded
Adam_bb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 11:07 PM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensunlight View Post

Austin knows his game and caught him out when he was least expecting it.
Yeah, that worked out well, didn't it?

Let's make this simple...

James is a big-headed northern twat.

Austin is a neurotic, hysterical arsehole.

At the beginning, I knew James from 'The Apprentice' and remembered not being particularly impressed with him.

I knew nothing of Austin other than what BB told us in the first show of this series.

I quite liked Austin initially. James seemed okay too.

Now, James still seems okay. I don't especially want him to win.

Now, Austin seems to be showing the effects of zig-zagging between Farrah, Jenna, James and, yes, Janice at times. He is acting like (to use his frequently dropped word) a c u n t.

All this talk of back-stabbing is bollocks. James has just got exasperated with his friend-in-the-house acting like a knob and nominated him because Austin's too gobby to shut up and listen when he's been acting up.

Who's right? James. He's still a big-headed twat and I don't especially like him but I understand why he's acted as he has.

Anyway, this time next week Channel 5 will be showing 'Celebrity Fart-Painting' with some bloke who almost joined a boyband in 1998 vs a 20 year-old wannabe something or other.
Absorption is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 11:08 PM #54
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

I can't believe that people are throwing their support behind James tonight after backstabbing two friends/allies.

I know that people threw their morals away due to hating Perez last year, but I would've loved to have seen it change this year but sadly it hasn't.

And is it just me who's hating James scrunched up faces when his going on his self-righteous rants? It looks like needs to go for a crap.

And is it just me who thinks that when Austin and Jenna goes that it will be an all dullard final?

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 11:19 PM #55

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I can't believe that people are throwing their support behind James tonight after backstabbing two friends/allies.

I know that people threw their morals away due to hating Perez last year, but I would've loved to have seen it change this year but sadly it hasn't.

And is it just me who's hating James scrunched up faces when his going on his self-righteous rants? It looks like needs to go for a crap.

And is it just me who thinks that when Austin and Jenna goes that it will be an all dullard final?
How can you say that Jenna is James friend/ally? Because she tried to get in with him over the past two days since she lost her only ally, Farrah? You expect James to forget everything except the past few days???? Really????

How fast you forget that she said nothing but nasty things about James and disrepected Austin from Day 1 until Farrah's eviction on Friday. She also took the first shot by nominating him.

Austin was also on her hit list and was nominated by her...he only came into her graces when she lost her first attack dog. Austin looks the fool for following her.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 11:31 PM #56

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

I can't believe people are trying to excuse and justify Austen's behaviour tonight. And yes it's probably just you with the dullards thing.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 11:41 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
How can you say that Jenna is James friend/ally? Because she tried to get in with him over the past two days since she lost her only ally, Farrah? You expect James to forget everything except the past few days???? Really????

How fast you forget that she said nothing but nasty things about James and disrepected Austin from Day 1 until Farrah's eviction on Friday. She also took the first shot by nominating him.

Austin was also on her hit list and was nominated by her...he only came into her graces when she lost her first attack dog. Austin looks the fool for following her.
It doesn't matter what Jenna's motives was, you don't nominate allies, but when he nominates his friend then I wouldn't put it past him to nominate an ally (even if it's only formed recently)

Freddie in BB10 lost the plot towards the end of his series, did you see Siavash and Marcus nominating him? No because they was alligned and they knew not to backstab each other.

And for more recent ones Jim and Dappy in CBB13 did/said some disgraceful things yet you didn't see them nominating each other because of them, the same for Helen and Ash in BB15.

And who remembers the abuse that Ashleigh in BB15 received for nominating Christopher despite being as close as Jaustin are suppose to be?

Why is it okay for James to betray a friend/ally but not Ashleigh in her series? Or Dappy when he nominated Luisa? Which btw I disagreed with all 3 choices and Dappy was my favourite in his series so I'm being fair here, why can't other people do the same?

KRO!
Old 21-09-2015, 11:48 PM #58

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post

Spot on again! She is such a friend/ally to James that she has spent the last few days backstabbing him to Austin - and James's so called great mate Austin has been agreeing with her...
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 11:50 PM #59

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

the real guilty person ib this is jenna. once farrah was evicted it was jennas sole intention to split up james & austins bond/friendship. at every opportunity she winds austin up, will say negative things abt. james, well before tonites noms., she ignites his fuse & sits back & watches him blow. its her fault thst it got to this point, they were gettin along fine til friday. she the wrong un, not james, not austin
tanussa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 11:53 PM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I can't believe people are trying to excuse and justify Austen's behaviour tonight. And yes it's probably just you with the dullards thing.
This is my evaluation of Austin's behaviour tonight.

James - James looking calmer and more reasonable of the two, but essentially him nominating his friend in the house when Austin didn't do the same thing just does make James in the wrong, there's no getting away from that for me.

Natasha - She had no reason to get involved as he has never done anything wrong to her, plus shouting at him when he weren't shouting at her made her look desperate to steal both James and Austin's thunder, thankfully it failed.

Bobby - Bobby's just creepy, that's all I can really say there.

Janice - This is the one that bugged me with Austin tonight, I don't like it when people bring up people's parenting to use in a positive or negative light on this show to try and influence the public's feelings of said Housemate (in this case it was Janice) and I also don't that Janice really did much wrong to warrant the C-Bomb to drop off again tonight either.

And I doubt that I'll be on my own once people have to watch James, Natasha, Stevi & Chloe, Janice, Bobby, and Sherrie.

KRO!
Old 21-09-2015, 11:55 PM #61

Quote:
Why did Austin say what he did? He did it because he felt terribly betrayed by a person who he genuinely thought was his friend and has turned out to be a cunning weasel.

Austin took it out on Janice, wrongly, but he wanted her to feel his pain, not realizing that a self absorbed cow like her doesn't feel anything. She just manipulates situations and disappears back into her own little world.
Beetlejuice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2015, 11:56 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Spot on again! She is such a friend/ally to James that she has spent the last few days backstabbing him to Austin - and James's so called great mate Austin has been agreeing with her...
Bitching about someone is not the same as nominating them.

That really is clutching at straws if I've ever seen it.

KRO!
Old 21-09-2015, 11:59 PM #63

Quote:
Agreeing that he's a self serving creep who gave himself away tonight... "Why would I nominate Janice when she's done nothing to me". Sherrie managed it James. Bobby managed it as well. Both of them can see what a despicable manipulator she is. You on the other hand would rather nominate your friend because "it's the right thing to do" for all the audience to see and hopefully, if it all goes to plan, celebrate you for your moral courage and then vote for you to win.

The guy gives me the creeps.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:05 AM #64

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):

James to win! His reasons were valid.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:05 AM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Bitching about someone is not the same as nominating them.

That really is clutching at straws if I've ever seen it.
Where did I say it was? (Although I don't blame James for nominating them ONE BIT!)

I was pointing out that Jenna is no great friend/ally of James as she claimed to be to him tonight as she has been trying to poison Austin against him behind his back.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:10 AM #66
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
I know that people threw their morals away due to hating Perez last year
I had to stop here bc I was convinced this post was satire.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:13 AM #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
James to win! His reasons were valid.
They were bollocks. And you have been duped and can't admit you're supporting a conman. This often happens when people have been conned.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:14 AM #68

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Where did I say it was? (Although I don't blame James for nominating them ONE BIT!)

I was pointing out that Jenna is no great friend/ally of James as she claimed to be to him tonight as she has been trying to poison Austin against him behind his back.
So what was your stance on Ashleigh nominating Christopher? Or Dappy nominating Luisa? Until I get an answer I'm not gonna stop posting these two scenarios as I remember a much more controversial responses to these two scenarios.

Is it because they're not the stereotypical straight white male pretty boy? Or is it because it's on Austin who most people seem to strongly dislike? Or both?

KRO!
Old 22-09-2015, 12:15 AM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
They were bollocks. And you have been duped and can't admit you're supporting a conman. This often happens when people have been conned.
Yeah, my bad, I've been duped. Woops
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:17 AM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
I had to stop here bc I was convinced this post was satire.
Do you agree with the rest of my points?

KRO!
Old 22-09-2015, 12:17 AM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Agreeing that he's a self serving creep who gave himself away tonight... "Why would I nominate Janice when she's done nothing to me". Sherrie managed it James. Bobby managed it as well. Both of them can see what a despicable manipulator she is. You on the other hand would rather nominate your friend because "it's the right thing to do" for all the audience to see and hopefully, if it all goes to plan, celebrate you for your moral courage and then vote for you to win.

The guy gives me the creeps.
James would know full well that nominating Austin could just as easily go against him. There are no guarantees about how an audience will react. He did what he thought was right and he'll take the consequences with his usual dignity whatever they may be.
Austin's behaviour tonight once again was atrocious and just gives more credence as to why James nominated him in the first place.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:17 AM #72

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
This guy is trying to turn his nomination of Austin into some sort of heroic act by a man of integrity.

And Austin had him pegged at the end when he asked James if he did this because Austin is his competition
uk v usa, do you expect him to nominate a teammate!
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 12:20 AM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
Yeah, my bad, I've been duped. Woops
Tbf I can't blame Beetlejuice for thinking that about anyone seriously siding with James on this.

I'm not saying that people have to go off James and start supporting Austin for it, but a bit of honesty that James was out of order in this particular incident would be nice.

We don't want another John James scenario again where he became untouchable whilst everyone else had to follow certain standards.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 22-09-2015 at 12:22 AM.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:22 AM #74

Quote:
James would know full well that nominating Austin could just as easily go against him.
Alternatively, it could go in his favour, especially if it's made him look like this poor guy who was stuck between a rock and a hard place. He felt he had to do the "right" thing, but that would involve nominating his friend. But because of his commitment to doing the right thing, it had to be done. Oh what a man of integrity! And if you'll believe that, you'll believe anything... And he was even out there on that bench in tonight's show with the camera on him, saying this. Further proof of him playing to the audience.

Quote:
There are no guarantees about how an audience will react. He did what he thought was right and he'll take the consequences with his usual dignity whatever they may be.
The consequences are him winning. So don't worry about it. Saint Slimeball hasn't just taken you in, he and his good looks have taken the majority of voters in as well.

Quote:
Austin's behaviour tonight once again was atrocious and just gives more credence as to why James nominated him in the first place.
He was hurt by the betrayal by his friend and wanted the manipulative bitch that is Janice to feel some of it. A silly thing to do, but look at the state he got himself into for it... That was real remorse, and deep shame you saw in him. Compare that to Janice, who has acted every step of the way with every emotion she's ever shown. Not to mention James, who sat there cold as ice throughout it all.

Last edited by Beetlejuice; 22-09-2015 at 12:23 AM.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:23 AM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
So what was your stance on Ashleigh nominating Christopher? Or Dappy nominating Luisa? Until I get an answer I'm not gonna stop posting these two scenarios as I remember a much more controversial responses to these two scenarios.

Is it because they're not the stereotypical straight white male pretty boy? Or is it because it's on Austin who most people seem to strongly dislike? Or both?
I'm the wrong one to ask about those past scenarios. I can't remember the details at all. Maybe someone else can help, sorry!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
betrayal, caused, crap, james, piece