Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Old 11-07-2017, 05:14 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by azi View Post
I think Chan handled herself well in a situation that was blown out of proportion.Charlotte came at her in front of everyone which was unnecessary and she clearly wanted a scene and be in the spotlight. Charlotte should actually thank Chanelle for making us even talk about her.

And we haven't seen the whole episode yet to completely judge... I read that they have made up. I wonder what Charlotte is gonna do now to try and be relevant talk more about her vagina?
Ooh, we can't have anyone standing up for themselves and snatching a bit of airtime from your favorite now, can we? You wouldn't think it was "blown out of proportion" if the shoe was on the other foot and Chanelle wanted to confront Charlotte in a crowded room. A swarm of ridiculous "Queen" comments would have been posted by the usual people by now.

Chanelle came across quite badly during that exchange and it was obvious she was scrambling for excuses to justify it. and remind me again what Chanelle does other than act like a 5 year old, bitch, talk about fanny farts and weeing in pools? I'm literally gobsmacked at the amount of hypocrisy in your post.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:15 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG2688 View Post
Ive got some stick from friends of mine for disliking Chanelle. I dont know why but mostly everyone thinks shes really nice and funny. I just dont understand it She really isnt and as far as i can tell she is the most 2 faced in there. She pees in the hot tub/pool then a few weeks later makes up crap about someone saying they have said they are going to pee in a cup and leave it for someone on the side. She really stired that situation up which wasnt necessary. She showed her true colours over the last few days which is why on last nights episode i didnt feel bad for her when she sat in bed crying. Now she knows what it was like for Simone. Good on Charlotte for putting her in her place.
AMEN!
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:15 PM #53

Favourites (more):
BB18: Deborah
CBB19: Coleen Nolan

Favourites (more):
BB18: Deborah
CBB19: Coleen Nolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy. View Post
Ooh, we can't have anyone standing up for themselves and snatching a bit of airtime from your favorite now, can we? You wouldn't think it was "blown out of proportion" if the shoe was on the other foot and Chanelle wanted to confront Charlotte in a crowded room. A swarm of ridiculous "Queen" comments would have been posted by the usual people by now.

Chanelle came across quite badly during that exchange and it was obvious she was scrambling for excuses to justify it. and remind me again what Chanelle does other than act like a 5 year old, bitch, talk about fanny farts and weeing in pools? I'm literally gobsmacked at the amount of hypocrisy in your post.
SteveG2688 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:51 PM #54

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
BB14: Dexter

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
BB14: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Actually Charlotte is worse because she has gotten personal about Simone, we all saw the face Charlotte pulled when Andrew said Simone was a model.

Chanelle at worst said Simone's jewellery was gross.
What so charlotte does nothing and channele is verbally slagging off Simone but somehow you make out that charlotte is worse. Unbelievable lol.
Jedman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 06:21 PM #55
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by azi View Post
I think Chan handled herself well in a situation that was blown out of proportion. Charlotte came at her in front of everyone which was unnecessary and she clearly wanted a scene and be in the spotlight. Charlotte should actually thank Chanelle for making us even talk about her.

And we haven't seen the whole episode yet to completely judge... I read that they have made up. I wonder what Charlotte is gonna do now to try and be relevant talk more about her vagina?
I dont even like Charlotte, I like Chanelle more but I'm calling it how I saw it

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charlotte, hypocrite